Obama-Marriage Debate - Milton, WV

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Milton, WV.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Milton is not with Obama on gay marriage
Not at all
 
24
Yes, all the way
 
16
I'm on the fence
 
1

Vote now in Milton:

THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#110 Feb 23, 2013
Who cares what quotes or posts he uses or if he even plagiarizes. Truth is truth. People become doctors,lawyers physic scientists by reading and implementing that which they read.Why was he banned? Did all the gays go crying to authorities to silence him? This is whats dangerous. This is why you're despised.I've read all kinds of filth throughout several different discussions,nobody goes crying to authorities over name calling,etc.except gays. Like i've said in prior posts,you arent tough enough to fight your own battles. You can start the name calling and not get banned but anyone does it to you they are censored.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#111 Feb 23, 2013
magictrix wrote:
He has recently made the claim that Paul was not the author of any books in the New Testament.
My favorite was a while back when he said Noah was in Sodom!

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#112 Feb 23, 2013
@ THE BOXER:

"This is the major problem we have with the gay agenda. People like pollster can be banned from free speech but you are not even though its just as debasing.".
/// What free speech has Silly Voice been banned from? Topix??? This is not a government website, it is privately run and those subscribing to it are subject to it's rules. Silly Voice continuously broke the TOS and was removed. He continued to break the rules and was removed again . Are you usually in support of someone who continually breaks set rules? If Silly Voice wants to voice his opinion the he must do without breaking the TOS...so far he has not been able to do that which is why he no longer registers a name and grey boxes it....and because he is a turd.///

"Gays are being used to silence the majority.Dont think this is true?".
/// I strongly encourage for you to post verifiable statistics to your claim. So far as I see it, this country is slowly but surely heading towards equality for gays to include marriage and all of the privelages and perks that go along with it.///

"We have nothing against gays as long as your business is kept in the bedroom."
/// Then you are not in line with what Silly Voice "preaches". As much as he would want you to think, he hates gays(oddly though not so much lesbians) and does his best to spread that hatred through the use of his buybull. As for my business, I must correct you, while you are right in that what I do in my bedroom is my business, I am not gay though I fully support gay rights. Of course this support means to the Silly Voice that I and anyone that supports homosexuality be it even saying that "we have nothing against gays" will put you on is "you are a homosexual" listing, I am surprised he hasn't called you that yert for your comment.///

"When you try to limit our speech,indoctrinate youth in our schools,etc. then its our business and this is what causes hate"
/// Again I ask of you, please post verifiable proof of limiting speech and youth indoctrination - Faux News or any other biased website does out count.///

"Sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theory?"
/// Very much so.///

"Theres no need for me to explain how this is all being set up for a coming antichrist who will show up about the time the world economy crashes (just like Hitler did) because your to progressive to believe in a god much less a satan."
/// Please do tell, I am on pins and needles for you to reveal how all of this is going to happen.///
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#113 Feb 23, 2013
What did he do to break the tos? Is it any different than others on topix? Give me an example word by word and i'll decide if it was warranted or whether its an example of censorship.If its falsely labeled as hate speech, thats coming from both sides and only one side is seeing repercussions.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#114 Feb 23, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
What did he do to break the tos? Is it any different than others on topix? Give me an example word by word and i'll decide if it was warranted or whether its an example of censorship.If its falsely labeled as hate speech, thats coming from both sides and only one side is seeing repercussions.
Your opinion on if something was warranted is irrelevant unless this is your webpage. There is much on here that, were this my webpage and I set the rules, I would not allow. But since it is not, my opinion is irrelevant as well.

However what I believe got him booted was not what he said more than his spamming of many threads with the same words over and over and diverting them off of topic (hijacking threads).
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#115 Feb 23, 2013
This whole thread has been hijacked. I started this discussion re: a theory on lucifer and evolution. It was itself hijacked by christian bashers that followed from another discussion. But im not crying so lets all just man up and quit accusing pollster of past indiscretions.
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#116 Feb 23, 2013
My bad. I was thinking of the other discussion but with the same participants that got sidetracked from my theory onto this gay crap.
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#118 Feb 23, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
Who cares what quotes or posts he uses or if he even plagiarizes. Truth is truth. People become doctors,lawyers physic scientists by reading and implementing that which they read.Why was he banned? Did all the gays go crying to authorities to silence him? This is whats dangerous. This is why you're despised.I've read all kinds of filth throughout several different discussions,nobody goes crying to authorities over name calling,etc.except gays. Like i've said in prior posts,you arent tough enough to fight your own battles. You can start the name calling and not get banned but anyone does it to you they are censored.
Yes, Boxer. Truth is truth.

And lies are lies.

Is it Christian to lie?

If so, ignore what I said.

Shame on you.

And God Bless.
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#119 Feb 23, 2013
You college educated people have cetainly been indoctrinated with alot of anti christian documents that you take at face value. I see what biblical scholars mean when they say Satan will use the four pillars of society (education,government,finance and false religion) to prep this world for the coming antichrist. You may scoff and snear at these signs as God said you would but look for specific warnings in the future such as #1 a new jewish temple to be constructed at the corner of the existing moslem dome of the rock.#2 A peace treaty to be signed between israel and arabs #3 An agreement on the status of jerusalem #4 World financial crisis. When you see these things beginning to come to fruition then re-evaluate your disdain for the judean/christian God and your treatment of people such as pollster. Good luck

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120 Feb 23, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
You college educated people have cetainly been indoctrinated with alot of anti christian documents that you take at face value. I see what biblical scholars mean when they say Satan will use the four pillars of society (education,government,finance and false religion) to prep this world for the coming antichrist. You may scoff and snear at these signs as God said you would but look for specific warnings in the future such as #1 a new jewish temple to be constructed at the corner of the existing moslem dome of the rock.#2 A peace treaty to be signed between israel and arabs #3 An agreement on the status of jerusalem #4 World financial crisis. When you see these things beginning to come to fruition then re-evaluate your disdain for the judean/christian God and your treatment of people such as pollster. Good luck
Snear?? I am kind of sneering at that.

My God and I are on fine terms, thank you very much for your concern.

Those of you with anger in your hearts are the ones who should reconsider.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#121 Feb 24, 2013
magictrix wrote:
Hello to the fine people of Milton. As pollster has unoficially invited some of us Ohioans here, I thought I would let you all in on what kind of person you are dealing with when it comes to "pollster". He has gone by several different names, but he keeps getting banned by topix for posting nasty things. Here is a thread he started, for any who are interested, when he called himself "The Voice of Sound Reason".
Should you decide to take a look, I ask you to pay particular attention to those annoying little judgicons in the first post on the thread. Yes, sadly, our pollster suffers from several mental disorders, one of which is most obviously NPD, or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He can't help it, really. He has an obsessive need to "judge" himself in a positive light.
If you require further proof that he is not entirely truthful (through no fault of his own), have a look at post #68, I believe it is, on this thread, where he claims to have the entirety of scripture in his head.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
He has recently made the claim that Paul was not the author of any books in the New Testament.
I am glad that he posted some of your comments on our local forum so that we had the opportunity to make you aware of what you are dealing with.
Thank you for posting the link to my thread. I see nothing wrong with the little snippet below from that link.

Its about time you invited others over to learn the truth concerning the homosexual and the deep support you show for them.

Although I am quite busy at times, I think you should invite others from many other topix sites to visit and learn, please?

That is the truth! We should love people, but you have to remember we are not required to condone what many of them do! For example, To condone domestic abuse is not loving your neighbor! If you love your neighbor you show them that by way of helping them overcome their malady!
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#122 Feb 24, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
Who cares what quotes or posts he uses or if he even plagiarizes. Truth is truth. People become doctors,lawyers physic scientists by reading and implementing that which they read.Why was he banned? Did all the gays go crying to authorities to silence him? This is whats dangerous. This is why you're despised.I've read all kinds of filth throughout several different discussions,nobody goes crying to authorities over name calling,etc.except gays. Like i've said in prior posts,you arent tough enough to fight your own battles. You can start the name calling and not get banned but anyone does it to you they are censored.
{Why was he banned? Did all the gays go crying to authorities to silence him?}

Bingo!

That is exactly what happened. These homosexuals secretly file an abuse claim with topix every time the kitchen gets to hot. And Bingo the individual confronting the homosexual is banned from posting.

They only believe in free speech as long as it is homosexual speech.

I did start a thread concerning my free speech being violated by topix. Maybe these homosexuals will post the link so you can read it? But I doubt it!

Hang in there Boxer! And I am still thinking about that theory of yours concerning Lucifer?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#123 Feb 24, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
My bad. I was thinking of the other discussion but with the same participants that got sidetracked from my theory onto this gay crap.
Pollster highjacks nearly every thread he's on to "gay crap" because he is obsessed with gay men and what he imagines they are doing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#124 Feb 24, 2013
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>{Why was he banned? Did all the gays go crying to authorities to silence him?}

Bingo!

That is exactly what happened. These homosexuals secretly file an abuse claim with topix every time the kitchen gets to hot. And Bingo the individual confronting the homosexual is banned from posting.

They only believe in free speech as long as it is homosexual speech.

I did start a thread concerning my free speech being violated by topix. Maybe these homosexuals will post the link so you can read it? But I doubt it!

Hang in there Boxer! And I am still thinking about that theory of yours concerning Lucifer?
Your a real big nut case. You and Boxer need to hookup n play around let off some of that hatred n steam. Boxer likes a man in a thong I think is what he said.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#125 Feb 24, 2013
Herman sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real big nut
We all want to be right in our understanding, we all want to be right.

And remember all language is totally unbiased. And that is why we can trust it!

Language does not care where issues come out, or who believes what. Language is our only source for truth.

And if language and the laws that govern the use of language cannot be trusted, what can we trust? Fair enough?

Have you ever thought about the true mental state of a homosexual? And what goes on in their mind and thought process as they make decisions concerning right and wrong? Concerning moral and immoral?

I would like to set forth for your consideration the Greek word {ADOKIMOS}

{ADOKIMOS} is the Greek word used for "Reprobate" as God describes the homosexuals mental state and thought process.

Before we go into the scriptures I would like to list some definitions for this Greek word that we are considering.

ADOKIMOS: Not standing the test, Not approved
properly used of metals and coins.

That which does not prove itself such as it ought,
unfit for, unproved, spurious, reprobate.

As one can see the homosexuals mind is quite a junkyard of thought and concepts.

Now, Lets go into scripture and begin to deepen our understanding of this Greek word. Which will also help you understand the corrupt thought process of the homosexual, as God explains it within scripture.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a {REPROBATE-ADOKIMOS} mind, to do those things which are not convenient; { Proper, morally sound}

The first thing that I need to point out here is this.

Have you ever read the verses that follow Gods definition of the mental state of the homosexual?

I will list them for you, and you draw your own conclusions?

28 And even as they {Homosexuals} did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Yes, Like it or not this is Gods definition of the mental state of the homosexual.

And let me remind you, I did not write the book! But this is Gods declaration of the homosexual and their mental state. And hating God will not change that!

Verse 29 says, Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness...

Who's filled with these things? The homosexual, that is what the context is talking about here, the homosexual and their reprobate mind!

Here is the bottom line.

No homosexual can hold Gods word in their mind! They have no ability to grasp or comprehend Godly thoughts or Godly morality.

And this is why God gave them up.

They are so far gone that God could not intervene and deliver them of their mental maladies!

And of course male on male sodomy will clearly make Gods point concerning their inability to conduct themselves in a sexually civil and Godly manner.

And of course this uncivil sexual behavour carries over into all other aspects of their life and decision making processes.

Let me give you an example of this decision making break down to help you understand this.

Example:

Lets take a known thief?

Do you believe that theft will be the only moral breakdown in the life of a thief?

Of course not!

And this is the same way it works with homosexual breakdowns.

They are unable to make moral decisions concerning a number of issues.

And this is why God list all those things about them.

Once again I have not written to be critical, but people have a right to know what is really going on!

If I have misrepresented this Greek word in any way, please feel free to correct me?
1 post removed

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#127 Feb 24, 2013
Well, well Silly Voice. It appears that even here your fan club is dwindling. You can't seem to hold a crowd anywhere once the truth gets out about you. You are very similar to those cult leaders where once the follower does just a little thinking for themselves, they realize that the person that they had been listening to is a crock and nuttier than a fruitcake.
Better luck elsewhere Silly Voice. Maybe next time you won't try and brag about the places where you think you have a following...you seem to lose then very quickly once people who "know" you let out who you really are.
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#128 Feb 24, 2013
Herman sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a real big nut case. You and Boxer need to hookup n play around let off some of that hatred n steam. Boxer likes a man in a thong I think is what he said.
More boos from the gallery? How much longer do you give them pollster before they go bitch crying to the authorities? WE've an angry one here.
Will he be the one? OH well,hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#129 Feb 24, 2013
THE BOXER wrote:
<quoted text>
More boos from the gallery? How much longer do you give them pollster before they go bitch crying to the authorities? WE've an angry one here.
Will he be the one? OH well,hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.
I am surprised that they dont ask for a little cheese with that whine!

They either whine or accuse the other of hate.

They are a very sad lot!
Pollster

Bristolville, OH

#130 Feb 24, 2013
USN Atheist wrote:
Well, well Silly Voice. It appears that even here your fan club is dwindling. You can't seem to hold a crowd anywhere once the truth gets out about you. You are very similar to those cult leaders where once the follower does just a little thinking for themselves, they realize that the person that they had been listening to is a crock and nuttier than a fruitcake.
Better luck elsewhere Silly Voice. Maybe next time you won't try and brag about the places where you think you have a following...you seem to lose then very quickly once people who "know" you let out who you really are.
{It appears that even here your fan club is dwindling.}

Look, The important thing is that my biggest fan is here. And with you here what else really matters?

Enjoy!
THE BOXER

Barboursville, WV

#131 Feb 24, 2013
Pollster wrote:
<quoted text>
{It appears that even here your fan club is dwindling.}
Look, The important thing is that my biggest fan is here. And with you here what else really matters?
Enjoy!
Smoooooth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mobile home Thu Sally 3
Kim Jackson Wed wright 2
chuck at gas co Wed cats meow 23
Review: Sue Terrace Apts (Dec '13) Tue anon 15
cops on street by go mart Tue The Truth 3
Kelsey Ernst Mar 24 Hey 3
Respect Mar 23 Unbelievable 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]