Obama-Marriage Debate - Lake Stevens, WA

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Lake Stevens, WA.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Lake Stevens undecided
Yes, all the way
 
2
Not at all
 
2
I'm on the fence
 
0

Vote now in Lake Stevens:

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated -

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 13, 2012
 
Being gay can't possibly be a choice. I couldn't possibly try being gay for a week no matter how hard I tried.
Lalala

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 17, 2012
 
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
Being gay can't possibly be a choice. I couldn't possibly try being gay for a week no matter how hard I tried.
Who you engage in your sexual behaviors with is always a choice.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 17, 2012
 
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you engage in your sexual behaviors with is always a choice.
Ummm NOPE!! There is no freaking way I could have sex with the same gender ... just ain't happening, no way, no how, it is NOT a choice for me.

Now for you ... with closeted homosexual tendencies ... maybe ... but not for me!!
Lalala

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 29, 2012
 
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm NOPE!! There is no freaking way I could have sex with the same gender ... just ain't happening, no way, no how, it is NOT a choice for me.
So it grosses you out, I bet it would not kill you. Also I bet you could do it, if you were to receive a Million bucks for doing it with someone of the same gender.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Sexual orientation is a choice.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 29, 2012
 
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>
So it grosses you out, I bet it would not kill you. Also I bet you could do it, if you were to receive a Million bucks for doing it with someone of the same gender.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Sexual orientation is a choice.
Are you telling me that gays get a million bucks every time they have sex?

Sexual orientation is not a choice.
The original bible does not have the word marriage in it.
Naw

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 29, 2012
 
Lalala wrote:
<quoted text>
So it grosses you out, I bet it would not kill you. Also I bet you could do it, if you were to receive a Million bucks for doing it with someone of the same gender.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.
Sexual orientation is a choice.
orientation is not a choice
Lalala

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 2, 2012
 
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>
orientation is not a choice
Orientation is:
1. the act or process of orienting or the state of being oriented
2.(Mathematics & Measurements / Navigation) position or positioning with relation to the points of the compass or other specific directions
3. the adjustment or alignment of oneself or one's ideas to surroundings or circumstances
4.(Social Science / Education) Also called orientation course Chiefly US and Canadian
a. a course, programme, lecture, etc., introducing a new situation or environment
b.(as modifier) an orientation talk
5.(Psychology) Psychol the knowledge of one's own temporal, social, and practical circumstances in life
6. basic beliefs or preferences sexual orientation
7.(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) Biology the change in position of the whole or part of an organism in response to a stimulus, such as light
8.(Chemistry) Chem the relative dispositions of atoms, ions, or groups in molecules or crystals
9.(Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Architecture) the siting of a church on an east-west axis, usually with the altar at the E end

Look at number 6 You choose your beliefs or perferences, and they may change with time and or environment (outside influences).

Sexual orientation is a choice.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.
rickers

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2013
 
Experiment?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Stevens Discussions

Search the Lake Stevens Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How to navigate a roundabout Snohomish's rounda... 15 hr ScottRAB 1
Air France, Lufthansa suspend flights to Tel Aviv 20 hr Alon 2
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue EasyEed 710
Seeking Foreign Brides (Nov '06) Jul 19 Terrence 50
Matt Tyner (May '13) Jul 17 Leanne Edwards 7
Review: GEEKDEAL.COM (Jan '09) Jul 16 Vazgen 14
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) Jul 2 Tired of Scammers 40

Lake Stevens Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]