Obama-Marriage Debate - Hurley, VA

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Hurley, VA.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Hurley is not with Obama on gay marriage
Not at all
 
16
Yes, all the way
 
4
I'm on the fence
 
0

Vote now in Hurley:

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
connie

Ransom, KY

#1 May 11, 2012
supports traditional marriage of a man and woman
who cares

Richmond, KY

#2 May 11, 2012
I support anybody and everybody who wants to get married. Go for it! They'll be the ones who have to live with one another so why should we give a rat's azz?
ugly comments

Grundy, VA

#3 May 12, 2012
vote him out this is sick o
ugly comments

Grundy, VA

#4 May 12, 2012
to the person dont care you better care
god destroy the whole city in the bible
he can destroy you
Hungry Dog

Honaker, VA

#5 May 12, 2012
ugly comments wrote:
vote him out this is sick o
AMAN.
back at ya

Richmond, KY

#6 May 13, 2012
ugly comments wrote:
to the person dont care you better care
god destroy the whole city in the bible
he can destroy you
The same goes for you. I'm sure you have your hands full just keeping yourself on the straight and narrow path! If I believe in everybody being treated the same and having the same rights, that's my business, not yours or anybody else's. You're probably one of those self-righteous, judgmental twits who wrings your hands over gay marriage while child abuse, rape, murder, incest, drug abuse, and theft are just overlooked and accepted as the norm. Why aren't people raising hell over those things? Gay marriage is the least of my worries!
So put that in your pipe and smoke it, O' Great One!
watch out

Grundy, VA

#7 May 13, 2012
back at ya wrote:
<quoted text>The same goes for you. I'm sure you have your hands full just keeping yourself on the straight and narrow path! If I believe in everybody being treated the same and having the same rights, that's my business, not yours or anybody else's. You're probably one of those self-righteous, judgmental twits who wrings your hands over gay marriage while child abuse, rape, murder, incest, drug abuse, and theft are just overlooked and accepted as the norm. Why aren't people raising hell over those things? Gay marriage is the least of my worries!
So put that in your pipe and smoke it, O' Great One!
People do raise hell why u think they go to prison the same should go for being gay lock them up for it maybe even give the death penalty
00oozcdc

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 15, 2012
watch out wrote:
<quoted text>
People do raise hell why u think they go to prison the same should go for being gay lock them up for it maybe even give the death penalty
It's plain this one is not a christian.
laughing at you

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 16, 2012
GOD made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.... Read you Bible, it's not right for man to marry man or woman to marry woman... No i ain't leaving right but even i see that is not right..... anyone who would believe in this is just as sick as the gays.....

Since: May 12

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 20, 2012
It goes against what the bible say's. god made man to woman and woman to be with man not man with man or woman with waoman
rebel2955

Grundy, VA

#12 Jun 12, 2012
no i do not support gay marriages
lol

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2012
rebel2955 wrote:
no i do not support gay marriages
...And I do not support high gas prices and taxes but they're just a part of life, too!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 12, 2012
rebel2955 wrote:
no i do not support gay marriages
And that is your right. HOWEVER, the fact of the matter is, this country is not and NEVER has been a theoracy. Your religious belief has no bearing whatsoever on the LAW and what is right according to the law.
Geraldine Whitt

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
God intended for male and female to be married not male and male or female and female, This is a disgrace for a president to agree for gay marriages,
Hungry Dog

Honaker, VA

#16 Jun 12, 2012
Geraldine Whitt wrote:
God intended for male and female to be married not male and male or female and female, This is a disgrace for a president to agree for gay marriages,
Help us vote him out in November....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Geraldine Whitt wrote:
God intended for male and female to be married not male and male or female and female, This is a disgrace for a president to agree for gay marriages,
The fact of the matter is, this country is not and NEVER has been a theoracy. Your religious belief has no bearing whatsoever on the LAW and what is right according to the law.

Actually, what he did is right and makes common sense. It also means that we're FINALLY coming into the 21st Century instead of being kept in the bigotted dark ages of theoracy.
Camille du Gast

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Hungry Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Help us vote him out in November....
and that will stop same sex marriages?
Smart A

AOL

#19 Jun 12, 2012
I do not support gay marriage. If God had intended for a man to be with a man, or a woman to be with a woman,he would have made it that way in the beginning. If gays are allowed to marry, then the song God bless America should never be played again and they should take in God we trust off our money! Cause God knows this ain't right!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Smart A wrote:
I do not support gay marriage. If God had intended for a man to be with a man, or a woman to be with a woman,he would have made it that way in the beginning. If gays are allowed to marry, then the song God bless America should never be played again and they should take in God we trust off our money! Cause God knows this ain't right!
Again, this country is not and never has been a theoracy. IOW, your religious views have no bearing when it comes to the law and what the LAW says is right.
Naw

United States

#21 Jun 12, 2012
Smart A wrote:
I do not support gay marriage. If God had intended for a man to be with a man, or a woman to be with a woman,he would have made it that way in the beginning. If gays are allowed to marry, then the song God bless America should never be played again and they should take in God we trust off our money! Cause God knows this ain't right!
I would love if they stopped playing god bless america and got rid of in god we trust on money. A fictional deity has no place in modern society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy sweet frog? 2 hr whine whine 6
Jeanette Boyd (Mar '14) 4 hr This Is Crazy 10
Grundy Football Program 5 hr jimi clapton 21
Misty jude 18 hr grundy 1
Where is Stacey Griffith Rowe? 23 hr Butch 1
anyone know james deel? Mon I know 1st hand 4
Hurley Community Development Center Sun Reality Check 6

Hurley Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]