Obama-Marriage Debate - Chillicothe, OH

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Chillicothe, OH.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Chillicothe is not with Obama on gay marriage
Not at all
 
22
Yes, all the way
 
18
I'm on the fence
 
1

Vote now in Chillicothe:

Comments
221 - 231 of 231 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Man

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Jun 18, 2012
 
Will Obama support polygamy to get votes too?
Will Obama support illegal aliens to get votes too?

Will churches be attacked and bankrupted by this same sex becoming law?

Why is it that TV commercials dont flood the market with the gay agenda? Maybe because they would bankrupt themselves. People do not want Gay marriage, people do not want polygamy. Why is your Gay marriage any more legal than polygamy? you have a hard time standing for one and not the other. You would also have a hard time stopping the floodgates of other deviant relationships.

Obama is about to be replaced. The next puppet is the one you will have to convince..
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Jun 18, 2012
 
Man wrote:
Will Obama support polygamy to get votes too?
Will Obama support illegal aliens to get votes too?
Will churches be attacked and bankrupted by this same sex becoming law?
Why is it that TV commercials dont flood the market with the gay agenda? Maybe because they would bankrupt themselves. People do not want Gay marriage, people do not want polygamy. Why is your Gay marriage any more legal than polygamy? you have a hard time standing for one and not the other. You would also have a hard time stopping the floodgates of other deviant relationships.
Obama is about to be replaced. The next puppet is the one you will have to convince..
I am from Wapak I now live in Chillicothe, GO REDSKINS! And I love your outlook on things. Wapakonets means Whiteman's town .
justagirl

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Jun 18, 2012
 
I believe obama would say anything to get a vote he is the leading up to the antichrist. I shudder to think of the idiots he can pursued.
Naw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Jun 18, 2012
 
justagirl wrote:
antichrist
whatever you say wackjob
a real man

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Jun 19, 2012
 
Man wrote:
Will Obama support polygamy to get votes too?
Will Obama support illegal aliens to get votes too?
Will churches be attacked and bankrupted by this same sex becoming law?
Why is it that TV commercials dont flood the market with the gay agenda? Maybe because they would bankrupt themselves. People do not want Gay marriage, people do not want polygamy. Why is your Gay marriage any more legal than polygamy? you have a hard time standing for one and not the other. You would also have a hard time stopping the floodgates of other deviant relationships.
Obama is about to be replaced. The next puppet is the one you will have to convince..
what exactly IS the gay agenda?

something imaginary that you've created in your homophobic mind?

grow a pair, man up and stop whining and worry about your own sham of a marriage youre apparently unhappy in...
Man

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Jun 19, 2012
 
quietbutknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Wapak I now live in Chillicothe, GO REDSKINS! And I love your outlook on things. Wapakonets means Whiteman's town .
Both Wapakoneta and Chillicothe were named by Shawnee Indians.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Jun 19, 2012
 
Man wrote:
Will Obama support polygamy to get votes too?
Will Obama support illegal aliens to get votes too?
Will churches be attacked and bankrupted by this same sex becoming law?
Why is it that TV commercials dont flood the market with the gay agenda? Maybe because they would bankrupt themselves. People do not want Gay marriage, people do not want polygamy. Why is your Gay marriage any more legal than polygamy? you have a hard time standing for one and not the other. You would also have a hard time stopping the floodgates of other deviant relationships.
Obama is about to be replaced. The next puppet is the one you will have to convince..
.......... You really shouldn't bring up polygamy being that Romney is a Mormon and a rich one at that. Some say it is considered a cult.
Man

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Jun 19, 2012
 
Female wrote:
<quoted text>.......... You really shouldn't bring up polygamy being that Romney is a Mormon and a rich one at that. Some say it is considered a cult.
Part of the slippery slope thing.....

or do you mean like Bohemian forest cult like..

The only reason I can see why polygamy is illegal is the way it will usurp government taxes and benefits. otherwise the same argument holds as does for gay marriage.
justagirl

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Jun 19, 2012
 
It is wrong !
Naw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Jun 19, 2012
 
justagirl wrote:
It is wrong !
You seem like such an educated person...
*rolls eyes
sminkos

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Jun 19, 2012
 
Plain and simple, whomever one chooses to marry should be their right and their business ONLY! It has NOTHING to do with anyone else, just the 2 people who make the vows. I don't see why this is such a big deal, it does not concern anyone other than the 2 that are in love. Marriage between 2 people regardless of their sex, should not have to be an issue with ANYONE! I don't see how its even right to make this something that needs to be voted on. It should be allowed without any issues what so ever! Everyone who doesn't like it, look the other way. Its not that hard to not make something or someone a priority in your life. You dislike it so much oh well quit dwelling on it, focus on you and live your own life... don't focus on everyone else! It is that simple people! I am gay, been a lesbian as far back as I can remember but if I know someone has a problem with it then I show respect and don't put it out there for them to see. If you show them, us respect then we will give you the same respect. I am no different from anyone else I also bleed red, feel the same things you feel and breath the same air you breath. I'm kind of bothered that myself and others like me get treated like leopards at times! We are ALL different in our own ways, that's how we were made. We are not all suppose to be the same. If I wanna marry the woman I love it should be my choice and my right to do so... NOBODY ELSES!! So to all of you against it, I hope you open your eyes and see that we are all the same and we all deserve to have that love that we all want. Its not right to deny 2 people that right just because you don't agree with the lifestyle. Its not your life, live and let live... that simple! If my grandma can accept me for who I am and all other gays then I have faith that some of you can also do the same. I hope you can at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Colvin Coward of the county....... 12 min Mike Colvin 46
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min woo-boy 30,434
Amy Corey N chris rinehart 17 min littletimmy 2
Leo Keller 28 min Sherri 19
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 1 hr texas pete 1,675
mike colvin was in Ld 2 hr mike motor 4
2 min 2 hr Da man 16
Moore suing the city 11 hr Yes 21
Roger Moore has been fired. 19 hr applesauce 69

Search the Chillicothe Forum:

Chillicothe Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]