Midterm Election Results Debate - Medford, OR

Discuss the national Midterm Election Results debate in Medford, OR.

How do you feel about the results of the 2010 midterm elections?

Medford is dissatisified
Dissatisfied
 
3
Satisfied
 
0

Vote now in Medford:

K.K.

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Most of Oregon voted for Dudley, but Kitzhaber won solely on Portland's vote. This is like the 3rd or fourth time we've been overuled. Either we secede, or level the playing field some other way...
Pastor Johnny Cordero

Yakima, WA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
It seems that 10% of the state always decides for the other 90%. I hate that Portland and the metro areas can so easily overwhelm rural votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon bus driver suspended for Confederate flag (Mar '11) Jul 20 Sangelia 259
Crance family early 1900's Jul 19 Bruce 1
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jul 18 fruit cakes 14
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Jul 4 Refugee 180
Fishing in Grant's Pass and questions about region Jul 4 Refugee 1
how to get in touch with the gonyeas Jun '15 timber products e... 2
News Police hunt for fatal shooting suspect (Oct '10) Apr '15 catalina castillo 4
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]