Marijuana Debate - Wytheville, VA

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Wytheville, VA.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Wytheville supports
Support
 
38
Oppose
 
9

Vote now in Wytheville:

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
joseph worley

Tarboro, NC

#1 Aug 26, 2010
its no where near dangerous or addictive as alcohol or tobacco!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Yes legalize Marijuana and all other drugs so the government can tax the hell out of it. Pay to play! Enforce as alcohol and tobacco are. that will stimulate the economy! Think of the revenue the government could make. The working man would be able to keep more much more of his hard earned money. Not to mention the millions of jobs it would create.
Puddin Tang

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2010
Legal for me!!!!
happy

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Aug 30, 2010
I agree we could use fewer brain cells in this country and the government could always use more money to piss away. This is a prime example why taxes go up (dump voters). If dope ever was legalized our GOV would control the farmers 100%. You can not win. Do your habits like always just be responsible and there will be no problems.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2010
Jedidiah Beantree

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 25, 2010
That ole debbil grass will kill the mean people like that big ole black negro that picks on me all the time. he's on here I think, he sends me mean messages. His name is bigblacknblue I think. anyways, I think debbilweed should be allowed to be buyed, because it helps the blind and good negros, who have ms and sickle sale munemena.

God made it, so it must be good.

BYe.
Jedidiah Beantree

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 25, 2010
hi. my name is Jedidiah. and I hate ole debbil grss. But maybe God made it to kill mean negros that beat me up and post mean things about me. my daddy says tat the debbil is what made mommy beat me, but I think it's because she saif I was a big dumb retarded elephant man. I like elephants, and mopwing grass. M O O N that spells elephant. and grass too I think. I was born dumb. I think. There was a patch of debbil grass growin in the jonny house. I also found a magazine, and it said JUGGLETIME. It seemed nice, so I opened it. there were ladies like my sister in there, but with bigger boob things. I got a chubby. I started to cry though, because in sundy school I learnt that chubbies is bad. and that some people cut off the chubbies. I thought about it, but I like the chubby. I guess, so I gave him a hug and he sneezed on my chest. It smelled like old fish like out of the creek. I love fish.

Bye.
starr

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2010
I think marajuanna should be legal, but not all other drugs! Its a plant, not a chemical like all other drugs! Its less dangerous than alcohol, but the same restrictions alcohol has should apply! Its a good antdepressant, and it helps people in pain! Marilyn monroe smoked it for cramps! Its a plant and i believe god put it here for us to enjoy!
DaTruth

Wytheville, VA

#10 Sep 26, 2010
it is not addictive, and far less lethal that tobacco. And stoners dont get violent.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 26, 2010
starr wrote:
I think marajuanna should be legal, but not all other drugs! Its a plant, not a chemical like all other drugs! Its less dangerous than alcohol, but the same restrictions alcohol has should apply! Its a good antdepressant, and it helps people in pain! Marilyn monroe smoked it for cramps! Its a plant and i believe god put it here for us to enjoy!
Not all other drugs are chemicals. Cocaine and heroin each come from a plant. Caffien is a plant. Humm what else...tobacco. There is also over 50 chemicals found in marijuana not found any where else on earth.

I see your point though. Your reasoning is a little off though.
oh me

Moneta, VA

#12 Sep 27, 2010
DaTruth wrote:
it is not addictive, and far less lethal that tobacco. And stoners dont get violent.
Yea Right. It fries the brain and is just as lethal as alchol. What about people driving, while stoned out of their mind on this stuff? More innocent people will be killed on the highways.
starr

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2010
a hypocrit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all other drugs are chemicals. Cocaine and heroin each come from a plant. Caffien is a plant. Humm what else...tobacco. There is also over 50 chemicals found in marijuana not found any where else on earth.
I see your point though. Your reasoning is a little off though.
Well it isnt human made, you dont find cocain plants growing around, or heroine trees! Lmao now! Cigarettes have added chemicals so does alcohol, but we dont see those becoming illegal...right!
starr

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2010
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Right. It fries the brain and is just as lethal as alchol. What about people driving, while stoned out of their mind on this stuff? More innocent people will be killed on the highways.
less likely, hundreds and thousands die more by alcohol, a stoner would be more likely to do 20 mph under the speed limit, and stop at green lights! Ever heard of anyone dying from thc poisoning! Its a lot safer than alcohol, but thats just one opinion!
starr

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2010
Marijuana is the lesser of evils, when it comes to drugs and alcohol! It doesnt make u dumb or smart! I agree that no one should drive on it either! But it is a drug that can help many people, i myself, my own opinion, it can do more good for many than bad!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 27, 2010
starr wrote:
Marijuana is the lesser of evils, when it comes to drugs and alcohol! It doesnt make u dumb or smart! I agree that no one should drive on it either! But it is a drug that can help many people, i myself, my own opinion, it can do more good for many than bad!
Anything in extreme amounts is bad for you. However, I have never read any thing about any one ever being over dosed by THC. I did however try when i was in college.
grade

AOL

#17 Nov 12, 2010
Jedidiah Beantree wrote:
hi. my name is Jedidiah. and I hate ole debbil grss. But maybe God made it to kill mean negros that beat me up and post mean things about me. my daddy says tat the debbil is what made mommy beat me, but I think it's because she saif I was a big dumb retarded elephant man. I like elephants, and mopwing grass. M O O N that spells elephant. and grass too I think. I was born dumb. I think. There was a patch of debbil grass growin in the jonny house. I also found a magazine, and it said JUGGLETIME. It seemed nice, so I opened it. there were ladies like my sister in there, but with bigger boob things. I got a chubby. I started to cry though, because in sundy school I learnt that chubbies is bad. and that some people cut off the chubbies. I thought about it, but I like the chubby. I guess, so I gave him a hug and he sneezed on my chest. It smelled like old fish like out of the creek. I love fish.
Bye.
That silly ass jed he should know better. Fact is pot is for everyone silly. God sent the neggroes lots of coke on acount of their nose and all. Ever seen one turn down a line or hell just trying to pry a crack pipe from ones mouth can get you stiched up faster than a quilt. Its ok cant blam ol beantree cause he fresh out tagate.
shotsy

AOL

#18 Nov 12, 2010
Hell you people had the best dope buisness running from the eighties unil early 00
Lakesha

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Mar 15, 2011
We are fortunate to have so many experts on the subject. Makes me feel JUST SO WARM.
kennyg

Wytheville, VA

#20 Mar 15, 2011
why is it not legal in the early 1900's until present time it was grown and used in medicine but your sorry assed goverment dont want you to know these things. the only reason its not legal is they have not figured out a way to control growth and tax it. when they find a way to get tax revenue from it i bet your ass it will be legal then
Kadesha

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Mar 16, 2011
Personally, I don't need a crutch to get thru the day. I wake up high on life and will try to keep it that way. If you have a weak personality you probably do need to smoke the weed or snort a little coke. Alcohol can help you lose reality too. Best of luck to all those who think they need help to get thru the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wytheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coleman thomas thief 1 hr mike Mallory 1
Wytheville Tax payers Wed Twisted 13
Chelsie Clinton Tue Toby 1
Hope clinic! (Dec '12) Mar 23 jerry peters 78
Restaurant "the ville" (Feb '13) Mar 23 Dora 118
Hope Clinic Mar 21 mee 3
DonnKenny (Nov '11) Mar 21 Doesitmatter 5
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]