Marijuana Debate - The Villages, FL

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in The Villages, FL.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

The Villages supports
Support
 
36
Oppose
 
7

Vote now in The Villages:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SofHands

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 1, 2010
 
Do it or don't, it's your decision. When it becomes legal there will be the same rules as alcohol and prescription drugs.
charmaine

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 26, 2013
 
get more tax $
Sherry

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 28, 2013
 
I have MS and MJ keeps me from taking bad RX drugs for treatment of MS symptoms.
master5

Flippin, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2013
 
great for cancer
bob

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 8, 2013
 
It's the fair thing to do
Jed ed

North Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 12, 2013
 
Does not hurt anyone. Alcohol more harmful
Truth

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 13, 2013
 
Really wish it was legal now. I could use a little right now!
Dave Kimble

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 18, 2013
 
Medical Marijuana does work for Pain, Cancer, and Mental problems, Helps control anger and other Medical conditions...
Fat Ass

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 1, 2013
 
Dave Kimble wrote:
Medical Marijuana does work for Pain, Cancer, and Mental problems, Helps control anger and other Medical conditions...
Can you back any of this up ? I know lots of people on medications for mental issues. I think all they need is to smoke a joint and they would be fine.
ok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 10, 2013
 
I vote yes on smoking it for medical reasons!
FatAss

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2013
 
ok wrote:
I vote yes on smoking it for medical reasons!
What are "medical reasons" ???? That will just cloud the issue and tie up the politicains in red tape. You either vote yes or no.....no restrictions.
I vote YES because it makes me feel good.
Zack

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 18, 2013
 
FatAss wrote:
<quoted text>
What are "medical reasons" ???? That will just cloud the issue and tie up the politicains in red tape. You either vote yes or no.....no restrictions.
I vote YES because it makes me feel good.
I bet taking one up your fat ass makes you feel even better.
FatAss

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2013
 
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet taking one up your fat ass makes you feel even better.
Zack...Do you mean I should put a joint up my ass ? I don't understand. How will take make me feel better ?
Have you tried this ? Does someone else light it for you ? I usualy just smoke it..like a cigarette, ya know ?
Zack

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2013
 
FatAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Zack...Do you mean I should put a joint up my ass ? I don't understand. How will take make me feel better ?
Have you tried this ? Does someone else light it for you ? I usualy just smoke it..like a cigarette, ya know ?
Play dumb all you want bootana, you are and always were a pig.
FatAss

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 20, 2013
 
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
Play dumb all you want bootana, you are and always were a pig.
Zack....try to stay on topic.....marijuana...not immature name calling. You just go on every thread and call people names. That is just childish. Are you old enough to be on this thread.Ask your mamma if you can post, But PLEASE stay ON TOPIC?
Zack

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 20, 2013
 
FatAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Zack....try to stay on topic.....marijuana...not immature name calling. You just go on every thread and call people names. That is just childish. Are you old enough to be on this thread.Ask your mamma if you can post, But PLEASE stay ON TOPIC?
You didn't ask anyone's age when they handed you 50 bucks for a BJ
Info

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2013
 
Many good medical results from MJ.
P. Vesco

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 21, 2013
 
Old people are nicer when they're stoned
110Ken

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 26, 2013
 
NO Legalization! It is an F***ing plant! Decriminalize it....stay out of our lives and quit trying to control everyone and everything! I am 66 years old and have smoked this HERB for 47 years. I worked for a major corporation for over 20 years and smoked almost every day. I was consistently a top performer and never had a problem associated with its use. I put two kids through college, invested wisely and retired at 55 years of age. I also started three businesses, some of my employees smoked and it was never a problem. This war on drugs has caused more heartache and evil for our nation than almost anything I can think of. It has turned millions of otherwise law abiding citizens into criminals. All to feed the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! Forget legalization it is just another device to control and TAX the SHEEP of America!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 22, 2013
 
110Ken wrote:
NO Legalization! It is an F***ing plant! Decriminalize it....stay out of our lives and quit trying to control everyone and everything! I am 66 years old and have smoked this HERB for 47 years. I worked for a major corporation for over 20 years and smoked almost every day. I was consistently a top performer and never had a problem associated with its use. I put two kids through college, invested wisely and retired at 55 years of age. I also started three businesses, some of my employees smoked and it was never a problem. This war on drugs has caused more heartache and evil for our nation than almost anything I can think of. It has turned millions of otherwise law abiding citizens into criminals. All to feed the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! Forget legalization it is just another device to control and TAX the SHEEP of America!
You've made the point that marijuana is an ADICTIVE DRUG'' that's about it! Your stability in life in support of the drug remains to be seem, and it's just regarded as an opinion because you make this about you! Then you continue to believe that everybody is not only the same. The part about building business and security, people do that without using pot as an excuse. Where were you going with this? The metabolic rates of the human body effect everything- they are not equal and vary from person to person In 1972 congress determined marijuana does not have the medicinal purposes many people claim that it has it's just an excuse for an ADICTIVE DRUG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the The Villages Forum right now

Search the The Villages Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TOTV does in fact need fixing 21 hr Mary 31
Professional (shaver of ladies legs) Jul 7 MrGillette 1
Leesburg Police arrest prostitutes (May '09) Jul 6 Curious 100
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Prostitutes Jul 2 Curious 14
Fastest-Growing Metro Area in U.S. Has No Crime... Jul 1 van 7
Year 1967 Wildwood Florida exit Jun 30 David 3

The Villages Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]