Marijuana Debate - St. Louis, MO

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in St. Louis, MO.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

St. Louis supports
Support
 
148
Oppose
 
17

Vote now in St. Louis:

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#194 Dec 22, 2013
DARE wrote:
One of hundreds of articles, this is just one I picked up yesterday. Teenage pot smokers could be damaging brain structures critical to memory and reasoning, according to new research that found changes in the brains of heavy users.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/teen-pot-use-co...
once again, the word MAY is used, not CONFIRMED.....just like "smoking pot makes you sterile"-Ronald Reagan, 1985....."marijuana makes black men look at white women" Henry Anslinger,1937...we wont get fooled again.......
drc

Kansas City, KS

#195 Dec 22, 2013
Alcohol is legal and marijuana is much less lethal than alcohol. Legalize it without attaching it to other much more harmful drugs.
Many Non Smokers

Kansas City, KS

#196 Dec 22, 2013
Are so biased and love their alcohol. They won't get rid of that though.
DARE

Kennett, MO

#197 Dec 24, 2013
O yea wrote:
Safest theraputic drug known to man
B#ll S#it!!!
Kaytlin H.South City 22 F

Saint Louis, MO

#198 Dec 26, 2013
Science has proven the medicinal effects of marijuana. Science has also proven that prescription pain medication is 100% more addictive. I think we need to stop the stigma about marijuana and use our common sense. Not everything your parents taught you is the true, kid.
O yea

United States

#199 Dec 26, 2013
DARE wrote:
<quoted text>
B#ll S#it!!!
no facts huh ?
O yea

United States

#200 Dec 26, 2013
just get to the point....lets roll another joint....lol
Robin Bell

United States

#202 Jan 3, 2014
Yes I do support it helps a lot of people with anxiety depression and cancer it helps relax so you can sleep it helps ptsd and many more I hope it passes in Missouri.
Zachary

Kansas City, MO

#203 Feb 7, 2014
Strongly support !!
O yea

Wentzville, MO

#204 Feb 8, 2014
Once the repubs and conservitives realize the amount of tax revenue legalization will provide all their so called morals and family values will go out the window....lol....it will go just like gambling did,remember when gambling was illegal ? Watch and see....its coming like it or not.
O yea

Wentzville, MO

#205 Feb 8, 2014
I think medically ,its a great alternative to pain killers which are truly evil and have ruined so many lives.......i dare someone to argue this point with me.....even ol rush got hooked on oxycodine,wonder what he thinks about this issue....o yea ,he doesn't talk much about it does he ?
Snitch-o-Claus

Houston, MO

#206 Feb 8, 2014
1. How will people come to afford it?? Oh ya! That's right! People will just grow it at home and sell it cheaper.......
2. If it's home grown, how can it be taxed?? Oh ya! It can't! So that's an instant FAIL for state tax revenue!
3. Guess what? DFS will become more aggressive with should weed become legalized for "fun"? Mandatory drug testing.
5. Guess what else?? I would expect EVERY job, even fast food, to begin basic drug testing on premise due to the increase of usage. Because remember morons, just cause it's LEGAL don't mean you can come to work, high.
6. Imagine sitting at a bus stop, pregnant, and your "typical" group of narcissist smokers show up and fire up (yes they will do it even if it's against the law!) and you, an expecting mommy gta 2nd hand smoke in you and your baby??
7. You have a job offer contingent upon passing a drug screen...but since weed is legal and your friends smoke it, but you don't, or you happened to have been around 2nd hand smoke, and you take your test only to FAIL....bummer huh!
Blows my mind that, society is dumbed down to this point. Voting in support of a feel good drug.
8. Your kid goes to his friends house, 8 years old, where his friends parent(s) smoke.....what do you think could happen??
STOP comparing alcohol to weed..NO COMPARISON!
One is a drink, that is water based, that can be ENJOYED without 2nd hand smoke...when I drink a beer, I DRINK THE BEER and don't have to worry about the person next to me"inhaling" fumes, like 2nd hand smoke....
Our economy is in shambles and is getting much worse, no jobs, stag wages, ITS CRAP!!
But you all willing to go balls to the wall and stand up for weed, but FAIL to stand up to our govt for letting it get like this?!? WTF??
For every WEED SUPPORTER, you will find an idiot who don't wanna work.
Because if you were SO DAM concerned about our country and have a crap about no jobs and low job pay, then why the FUK don't you all make a stand and demand answers as to WTF we all are gonna do to survive!?
Nobody can even save for retirement anymore!!
Truth Is

Kansas City, KS

#207 Feb 8, 2014
Snitch-o-Claus wrote:
1. How will people come to afford it?? Oh ya! That's right! People will just grow it at home and sell it cheaper.......
2. If it's home grown, how can it be taxed?? Oh ya! It can't! So that's an instant FAIL for state tax revenue!
3. Guess what? DFS will become more aggressive with should weed become legalized for "fun"? Mandatory drug testing.
5. Guess what else?? I would expect EVERY job, even fast food, to begin basic drug testing on premise due to the increase of usage. Because remember morons, just cause it's LEGAL don't mean you can come to work, high.
6. Imagine sitting at a bus stop, pregnant, and your "typical" group of narcissist smokers show up and fire up (yes they will do it even if it's against the law!) and you, an expecting mommy gta 2nd hand smoke in you and your baby??
7. You have a job offer contingent upon passing a drug screen...but since weed is legal and your friends smoke it, but you don't, or you happened to have been around 2nd hand smoke, and you take your test only to FAIL....bummer huh!
Blows my mind that, society is dumbed down to this point. Voting in support of a feel good drug.
8. Your kid goes to his friends house, 8 years old, where his friends parent(s) smoke.....what do you think could happen??
STOP comparing alcohol to weed..NO COMPARISON!
One is a drink, that is water based, that can be ENJOYED without 2nd hand smoke...when I drink a beer, I DRINK THE BEER and don't have to worry about the person next to me"inhaling" fumes, like 2nd hand smoke....
Our economy is in shambles and is getting much worse, no jobs, stag wages, ITS CRAP!!
But you all willing to go balls to the wall and stand up for weed, but FAIL to stand up to our govt for letting it get like this?!? WTF??
For every WEED SUPPORTER, you will find an idiot who don't wanna work.
Because if you were SO DAM concerned about our country and have a crap about no jobs and low job pay, then why the FUK don't you all make a stand and demand answers as to WTF we all are gonna do to survive!?
Nobody can even save for retirement anymore!!
Same problem with alcohol. It's managing to work just fine, isn't it?
Truth Is

Kansas City, KS

#208 Feb 8, 2014
Snitch-o-Claus wrote:
1. How will people come to afford it?? Oh ya! That's right! People will just grow it at home and sell it cheaper.......
2. If it's home grown, how can it be taxed?? Oh ya! It can't! So that's an instant FAIL for state tax revenue!
3. Guess what? DFS will become more aggressive with should weed become legalized for "fun"? Mandatory drug testing.
5. Guess what else?? I would expect EVERY job, even fast food, to begin basic drug testing on premise due to the increase of usage. Because remember morons, just cause it's LEGAL don't mean you can come to work, high.
6. Imagine sitting at a bus stop, pregnant, and your "typical" group of narcissist smokers show up and fire up (yes they will do it even if it's against the law!) and you, an expecting mommy gta 2nd hand smoke in you and your baby??
7. You have a job offer contingent upon passing a drug screen...but since weed is legal and your friends smoke it, but you don't, or you happened to have been around 2nd hand smoke, and you take your test only to FAIL....bummer huh!
Blows my mind that, society is dumbed down to this point. Voting in support of a feel good drug.
8. Your kid goes to his friends house, 8 years old, where his friends parent(s) smoke.....what do you think could happen??
STOP comparing alcohol to weed..NO COMPARISON!
One is a drink, that is water based, that can be ENJOYED without 2nd hand smoke...when I drink a beer, I DRINK THE BEER and don't have to worry about the person next to me"inhaling" fumes, like 2nd hand smoke....
Our economy is in shambles and is getting much worse, no jobs, stag wages, ITS CRAP!!
But you all willing to go balls to the wall and stand up for weed, but FAIL to stand up to our govt for letting it get like this?!? WTF??
For every WEED SUPPORTER, you will find an idiot who don't wanna work.
Because if you were SO DAM concerned about our country and have a crap about no jobs and low job pay, then why the FUK don't you all make a stand and demand answers as to WTF we all are gonna do to survive!?
Nobody can even save for retirement anymore!!
Alcohol is the most destructive drug with legal prescriptions next in line. Marijuana will never cause the problems that alcohol does. Do your research and stop listening to everything you hear.
O yea

Wentzville, MO

#209 Feb 8, 2014
Snitch-o-Claus wrote:
1. How will people come to afford it?? Oh ya! That's right! People will just grow it at home and sell it cheaper.......
2. If it's home grown, how can it be taxed?? Oh ya! It can't! So that's an instant FAIL for state tax revenue!
3. Guess what? DFS will become more aggressive with should weed become legalized for "fun"? Mandatory drug testing.
5. Guess what else?? I would expect EVERY job, even fast food, to begin basic drug testing on premise due to the increase of usage. Because remember morons, just cause it's LEGAL don't mean you can come to work, high.
6. Imagine sitting at a bus stop, pregnant, and your "typical" group of narcissist smokers show up and fire up (yes they will do it even if it's against the law!) and you, an expecting mommy gta 2nd hand smoke in you and your baby??
7. You have a job offer contingent upon passing a drug screen...but since weed is legal and your friends smoke it, but you don't, or you happened to have been around 2nd hand smoke, and you take your test only to FAIL....bummer huh!
Blows my mind that, society is dumbed down to this point. Voting in support of a feel good drug.
8. Your kid goes to his friends house, 8 years old, where his friends parent(s) smoke.....what do you think could happen??
STOP comparing alcohol to weed..NO COMPARISON!
One is a drink, that is water based, that can be ENJOYED without 2nd hand smoke...when I drink a beer, I DRINK THE BEER and don't have to worry about the person next to me"inhaling" fumes, like 2nd hand smoke....
Our economy is in shambles and is getting much worse, no jobs, stag wages, ITS CRAP!!
But you all willing to go balls to the wall and stand up for weed, but FAIL to stand up to our govt for letting it get like this?!? WTF??
For every WEED SUPPORTER, you will find an idiot who don't wanna work.
Because if you were SO DAM concerned about our country and have a crap about no jobs and low job pay, then why the FUK don't you all make a stand and demand answers as to WTF we all are gonna do to survive!?
Nobody can even save for retirement anymore!!
wow....settle down...i think you need to go burn a fatty....btw...i have a very successful career....so put that lame part of your argument to rest....O my god,I bet Johnny's friends parents have booze or even prescription drugs in their cabinets too....u my friend suffer from rectal cranial insertion....lol
O yea

Wentzville, MO

#210 Feb 8, 2014
Also you can die overdosing on both of those drugs....ive never heard of anyone overdosing on maryjane.....your a fool
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#211 Feb 12, 2014
O yea wrote:
<quoted text>wow....settle down...i think you need to go burn a fatty....btw...i have a very successful career....so put that lame part of your argument to rest....O my god,I bet Johnny's friends parents have booze or even prescription drugs in their cabinets too....u my friend suffer from rectal cranial insertion....lol
If you are lucky enough to work in a place that doesn't drug test, that's all great and good BUT, many people do work in a zero tolerance environment that will get them fired if a surprise random pee test is positive. State legalization will not change that as the testing is done to comply with the workman's comp insurance carrier's requirements. After you get fired, you get to hit the streets looking for another job with a "Drug related dismissal" on your work history. Makes it tough when your dirty application is in a large stack of clean applicants. Think!
o yea

Wentzville, MO

#212 Feb 12, 2014
How many people drink and have a job .....you think
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#213 Feb 13, 2014
o yea wrote:
How many people drink and have a job .....you think
There's a BAT to tell if someone is drinking on the job. There is a pee test to see if someone is using on the job. Drink after hours and on the weekend, come in sober and YOU keep YOUR job. Come in and get busted in a random test and YOU get fired. If YOU work in a zero tolerance work zone, YOU are very aware of the WRITTEN policy and YOU are aware of what happens when YOU get busted. YOU have no argument there and the only one to blame is Y O U !
Sneek Blee

Oklahoma City, OK

#214 Feb 13, 2014
YOU just nutted on YOURSELF, didn't YOU tommy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
females 17 hr Hthr8 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sat Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Fri TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Fri TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore Fri Testposter 1
Chief still giving Protesters/Thugs whatever th... Aug 26 Truckdriver 3
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]