Marijuana Debate - Pensacola, FL

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Pensacola, FL.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Pensacola supports
Support
 
239
Oppose
 
23

Vote now in Pensacola:

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#693 Feb 8, 2013
RentACops are a Joke wrote:
Yeah- it grows where ever it can- pretty risky behavior for a plant.
You're so stupid you're boring me silly.<quoted text>Have a great weekend, you ol' rascal.
Typical deflection from a dope fiend. try again.
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#694 Feb 8, 2013
come up with a coherent question, dipshit
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical deflection from a dope fiend. try again.
dope fiend in yer ass
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#695 Feb 9, 2013
Dixie Normous wrote:
<quoted text>So is that way Colorado and Washington legalized cannabis for adults 21 and over for RECREATIONAL purposes?
What good is this if you toke 'em up "legally" and get stung in a surprise random test at work? No laws have been passed to say a company can't fire you for testing positive. No laws have been passed to prevent you from getting a DUI for testing positive in a traffic situation. Tuesday you have a wreck and someone gets hurt. YOU get tested and even though you haven't smoked since Friday night,you still get charged under the "contribulatory neglegence" laws and there goes your license and insurance. The "recreational use" laws can lead you to a glorious and exciting life at the mission or under a bridge somewhere.
Dixie Normous

Oklahoma City, OK

#696 Feb 9, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>What good is this if you toke 'em up "legally" and get stung in a surprise random test at work? No laws have been passed to say a company can't fire you for testing positive. No laws have been passed to prevent you from getting a DUI for testing positive in a traffic situation. Tuesday you have a wreck and someone gets hurt. YOU get tested and even though you haven't smoked since Friday night,you still get charged under the "contribulatory neglegence" laws and there goes your license and insurance. The "recreational use" laws can lead you to a glorious and exciting life at the mission or under a bridge somewhere.
If I'm gonna take advice from someone, then it's gonna be from someone who has their head attached to there neck and not stuck up their Alabama ass.
Ratthan Whittenton

Pensacola, FL

#697 Mar 17, 2013
it has always helped with my night terrors, my tourettes and ocd
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#698 Mar 18, 2013
Dixie Normous wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm gonna take advice from someone, then it's gonna be from someone who has their head attached to there neck and not stuck up their Alabama ass.
Yep, you place your future with what you hear from Billy Bob,Luke,and Bubba down at the local watering hole.Yeeeee ha!
Think About THIS

Cantonment, FL

#699 Mar 20, 2013
Proud of your continued efforts in support of a failed multi-billion dollar boondoggle called The Drug War?
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you place your future with what you hear from Billy Bob,Luke,and Bubba down at the local watering hole.Yeeeee ha!
You're making a difference, big guy!

*snickering, chortling, chuckling, guffawing*
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#700 Mar 21, 2013
Think About THIS wrote:
Proud of your continued efforts in support of a failed multi-billion dollar boondoggle called The Drug War?<quoted text>
You're making a difference, big guy!
*snickering, chortling, chuckling, guffawing*
The states aren't falling like dominoes,are they? Maybe you should venture out to the "legal" states and bring back a trunk load of "legal" weed and force the issue with the locals. I'm sure you could make a good standing as to why they couldn't touch you since it was indeed"legal". At least you would be doing something more constructive for the cause than staying blitzed and tongue lashing your discontent on Topix. The weekend is upon us again. Fire off another torpedo and get a head start.
kinkybutt498754

Cantonment, FL

#701 Mar 22, 2013
Damn, Tommy, that was ALMOST funny.
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The states ... another torpedo and get a head start.
Keep trying. Your embryonic sense of humor might open that head up yet.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#702 Mar 22, 2013
kinkybutt498754 wrote:
Damn, Tommy, that was ALMOST funny.<quoted text>Keep trying. Your embryonic sense of humor might open that head up yet.
You consider yourself a soldier for the cause but you're hiding behind a rock in the battlefield! Are you one of "those" who is going to sit back and let someone else do all the work?
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#703 Mar 22, 2013
Nice to know you continue to manufacture fantasies based on who I am, what I do, and how dedicated I am to some nebulous "cause".
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You consider yourself a soldier for the cause but you're hiding behind a rock in the battlefield! Are you one of "those" who is going to sit back and let someone else do all the work?
I sign petitions, I vote, I write my reps. That's pretty civic-minded, wouldn't you say?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#704 Mar 22, 2013
giggles wrote:
Nice to know you continue to manufacture fantasies based on who I am, what I do, and how dedicated I am to some nebulous "cause".<quoted text>I sign petitions, I vote, I write my reps. That's pretty civic-minded, wouldn't you say?
Petitions are from gutless people that politicians wipe their butts with. If you really want something done, you have to move out of your comfort zone and actually put your feet and face out in the streets. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll hide behind a petition and bring the system down! " I'll sign it if you will,no you sign it first,nooooo you go first". Would make more sense watching paint dry.
Cop

Oklahoma City, OK

#705 Mar 22, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Petitions are from gutless people that politicians wipe their butts with. If you really want something done, you have to move out of your comfort zone and actually put your feet and face out in the streets. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'll hide behind a petition and bring the system down! " I'll sign it if you will,no you sign it first,nooooo you go first". Would make more sense watching paint dry.
I'll sign it first.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#706 Mar 22, 2013
Cop wrote:
<quoted text>I'll sign it first.
Waste of good daylight hours.
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#707 Mar 22, 2013
No more so than you're a waste of good air, water, & food.
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Waste of good daylight hours.
Mock petitions all you like- but a recent petition (by registered voters- nothing bad to say about that, Tommy?) against drilling in sensitive woodlands here caused the dim-witted legislator that proposed it to withdraw his effed-up bill from consideration.

The last time we flooded our state legislature with letters concerning a certain corrupt member of that "august" assembly, he was censured & forced to resign.

Can't stand it when we finally get organized and start re-making the laws in OUR image, eh?

You're a tired, lame, useless footnote to a failed, flawed, & ultimately fascist boondoggle called The War on Drugs.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#708 Mar 23, 2013
Fact of the Matter wrote:
No more so than you're a waste of good air, water, & food.<quoted text>Mock petitions all you like- but a recent petition (by registered voters- nothing bad to say about that, Tommy?) against drilling in sensitive woodlands here caused the dim-witted legislator that proposed it to withdraw his effed-up bill from consideration.
The last time we flooded our state legislature with letters concerning a certain corrupt member of that "august" assembly, he was censured & forced to resign.
Can't stand it when we finally get organized and start re-making the laws in OUR image, eh?
You're a tired, lame, useless footnote to a failed, flawed, & ultimately fascist boondoggle called The War on Drugs.
Don't mix petty local issues with ones on a national scale. The local Bubbas and Billy Bobs don't make it to Washington.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#710 Mar 23, 2013
Fact of the Matter wrote:
No more so than you're a waste of good air, water, & food.<quoted text>Mock petitions all you like- but a recent petition (by registered voters- nothing bad to say about that, Tommy?) against drilling in sensitive woodlands here caused the dim-witted legislator that proposed it to withdraw his effed-up bill from consideration.
The last time we flooded our state legislature with letters concerning a certain corrupt member of that "august" assembly, he was censured & forced to resign.
Can't stand it when we finally get organized and start re-making the laws in OUR image, eh?
You're a tired, lame, useless footnote to a failed, flawed, & ultimately fascist boondoggle called The War on Drugs.
just keep letting ol Tommy live in his world of delusion...his posts are entertainment for most of us on here. I would advise not to waste your time with that fool, but his posts just keep getting better with every response. wonder how his tire tracking device implementation plans are going...
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#711 Mar 24, 2013
I like to rattle his cage everywhere I encounter him on Topix.

I keep coming back to this one because Pensacola is my "home" base here.
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>just keep letting ol Tommy live in his world of delusion...his posts are entertainment for most of us on here. I would advise not to waste your time with that fool, but his posts just keep getting better with every response. wonder how his tire tracking device implementation plans are going...
connon

Pittsburgh, PA

#712 Mar 24, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Unfortunate Mistake?
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#715 Mar 26, 2013
Let's just say you turn up in a LOT of the same place I do.
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a Cyber Stalker,huh?
Funny, isn't it? I thought the same thing about you for a little bit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pensacola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Wed Trolling Stone 215
Review: Banfield Lawn And Landscaping Dec 15 farq3906 1
Pensacola Florida Thinks Poor Black People Shou... (Jan '08) Dec 11 ladidada 75
my number...931-xxx-xxxx (Oct '12) Dec 3 gopal 10
Review: Jack's Super Pawn & Jewelry Shop (Sep '12) Dec 1 Amber Johnson 11
pit bull puppies to give away (May '09) Nov 27 reatha 71
eyes reports Nov 27 pensacola eyes 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]