Marijuana Debate - Ong, NE
Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?
#1 Jan 10, 2012
Marijuana second hand smoke stinks, and it is just as unhealthy as cigarette smoke! Plus, there are already too many drunk drivers on the roads-- who wants stoned ones there as well causing havoc?
#2 Jan 14, 2012
The federal government should not have control over what people chose to use, even for recreational purposes. We have the right to pursue happiness
Saint Petersburg, FL
#3 Jan 18, 2012
a drunk driver is completly different from a stoned one. get your facts straight. smoke some herb pu**y
“What is what I say is true?”
Since: Jan 09
What then would you do?
#4 Jan 18, 2012
Shows what you know.
Do y'all feel good that your little backwards ass community is the only holdout in America that disapproves of legalizing Marijuana?
#5 Apr 3, 2012
In my view the poll is obviously biased against Ong and, oh, yes-- the majority of the nation which of course does establish laws (including drug laws). The substance "marijuana" is illegal in most situations for a very good set of reasons.
There are so many intelligent reasons to keep marijuana illegal that space does not permit listing them all here. But just a few more:
1. Marijuana impairs motor skills (drunk drivers impose risks on all of us-- and so do stoned drivers). Who wants their doctor, attorney, or local gun toting cop impaired by marijuana use?
2. Marijuana is a "gateway" drug which often leads to the use of addictive substances. Is it a coincidence that so many serious addicts started out by abusing marijuana?
3. Marijuana can cause second hand smoke, filled with toxic substances that produce lung cancer, COPD and other serious adverse health effects.
4. Marijuana use can lead some parents to neglect their children. That fact alone is an indictment of the drug. Impaired marijuana smokers do not pay close attention to their surroundings or their little ones.
5. The clothes and personal effects of marijuana users smell with a distinct odor-- like those of tobacco users, only worse.
6. Marijuana use over a long period of time according to some studies contributes to a lack of initiative and ambition. Is it a coincidence that a lot of teenage drop outs abuse marijuana?
Add your comments below
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10)||Apr '15||neutral||103|
|Downtown fire contained to one building (Feb '15)||Feb '15||Jamestheduke21||1|
|Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08)||Jan '15||true fact||81|
|Iowa driver dies during race in Nebraska (Oct '13)||Oct '13||Jim Morrison||1|
|Communities rally around men injured in elevato... (Oct '13)||Oct '13||aintlifefine||1|
|the larg est free sex singles site!! (Sep '13)||Sep '13||Krysta Gerling||1|
|Debate: Civil Unions - Ong, NE (Jan '12)||Jan '12||Marlene||1|
Find what you want!
Search Ong Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC