Marijuana Debate - Oklahoma City, OK

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Oklahoma City, OK.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Oklahoma City supports
Support
 
559
Oppose
 
44

Vote now in Oklahoma City:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,329
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 24, 2010
 
Legalizing marijuana will result in more criminal activity and traffic accidents.

It is unhealthy and tobacco is being banned just about every where you go these days.

Legalizing marijuana just doesn't make good sense.
young lives wasted

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 24, 2010
 
Joe wrote:
Legalizing marijuana will result in more criminal activity and traffic accidents.
It is unhealthy and tobacco is being banned just about every where you go these days.
Legalizing marijuana just doesn't make good sense.
I agree with this response, just another gateway to get crack and meth legalized. say no to legalizing marjuana!!!!
young lives wasted

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 24, 2010
 
from reading the post forum from the oklahomans, legalizing marijuana would be the worst thing for these people, all of them are already wasted on other drugs already! oklahoma would be a disgrace to the U.S. if it was legal, everyone in Okla need REHAB already..Sorry Okie's, you all dont need this!
girlyGUY

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 24, 2010
 
smoke that ganja man
girlyGUY

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 24, 2010
 
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Marjuana affects the memory of its users also. The short term memory is affected the most. This hinders competition in the global market in science and technologies.
It is legal in Amsterdam and look at what they are known for, prostitution.
you must be a Q-U-E-E-R if you dont like buds or girls
Joe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 24, 2010
 
girlyGUY wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a Q-U-E-E-R if you dont like buds or girls
Shouldn't you be hugging trees up there in Cresent City, CA?

The only reason you want to save trees is it hides all your pot plants from the DEA flying over head.
girlyGUY

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 24, 2010
 
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be hugging trees up there in Cresent City, CA?
The only reason you want to save trees is it hides all your pot plants from the DEA flying over head.
look here baby raper,I own one of the biggest logging companys around here.
girlyGUY

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 24, 2010
 
PS all of my weed is grown leagally in my own home.so why dont you keep tonge-punching your mommy in the butthole.
Nate

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 24, 2010
 
Legalize it, tax and regulate the stuff. Marijuana is much safer than alcohol and tobacco. The government has no business telling what to put into my body. Prohibition of Marijuana is not working...legalize and take the profits away from the Mexican cartels.
Pot Smoker

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 24, 2010
 
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Marjuana affects the memory of its users also. The short term memory is affected the most. This hinders competition in the global market in science and technologies.
It is legal in Amsterdam and look at what they are known for, prostitution.
You are the idiot Joe...Marijuana is not LEGAL in the Netherlands. I smoked pot all through college and completed three degrees in MATH and PHYSICS with 3.0 GPA. The reason Americans are behind in math and science is because Americans are LAZY, not because they smoke pot. What degree did you get...basket weaving? Legalize it and get the government out of my life. I bet Joe doesn't want alcohol re-criminalized.
joe

Bethany, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 24, 2010
 
if you dont want to smoke weed fine but dont tell me what i can and cant do.
Ganga Rules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2010
 
girlyGUY wrote:
smoke that ganja man
I am in complete favor of this as it would save me all those long drives to humbolt county to lay in my supply!

Hey Dude,

One of Oklahoma City's TOPIX'S biggest spammers and liars lives in your area. Her name is Sue Cyrus, we usually just call her spamin'Sue or Psycho Sue...

but she goes by Sue Cyr, I love Justin Bieber, YaMeVoy, And about a 100 other names that mostly include the words "KeslseysMom".

Do you know this crazy hag? If you do what's her deal?
Joe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2010
 
Pot Smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot Joe...Marijuana is not LEGAL in the Netherlands. I smoked pot all through college and completed three degrees in MATH and PHYSICS with 3.0 GPA. The reason Americans are behind in math and science is because Americans are LAZY, not because they smoke pot. What degree did you get...basket weaving? Legalize it and get the government out of my life. I bet Joe doesn't want alcohol re-criminalized.
Under the drug policy of the Netherlands, the sale of cannabis products in small quantities is allowed by 'licensed' coffee shops.

You can tell the effects of pot smoking you completed 'three' degrees in Math and Physics that is only two degrees. I guess in your math classes 1+1=3.
Smoklahoma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 25, 2010
 
when put beside the worlds favorite killer, Alchohol, It's a no brainer! L E G A L i Z E!! Make some more room in our packed prisons. Stop living with 100 year old propaganda and learn the truth about marijuana. Set marijuana beside your favorite glass of whiskey, ask your dr. which one is better for your body, then ask him why the hell it's still illegal!
RideChevyT

Ada, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2010
 
ghjk
Brian

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 25, 2010
 
young lives wasted wrote:
from reading the post forum from the oklahomans, legalizing marijuana would be the worst thing for these people, all of them are already wasted on other drugs already! oklahoma would be a disgrace to the U.S. if it was legal, everyone in Okla need REHAB already..Sorry Okie's, you all dont need this!
I like how the guy from the state with the highest drug and human trafficking rate in the US has the nerve to slander another state for its drug use. What an joke...
Conservative Christian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 25, 2010
 
The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12)

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.(Genesis 1:29-31)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29)

A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.(Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man and oil to make his face to shineth.(Psalm 104:14-15)
Ron Shewey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 25, 2010
 
The irrational ban on Marijuana has been going on 73 years. It's still readily available. In Fact It's the #1 Cash crop in America despite it's Prohibition.
Nate

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 25, 2010
 
Looks like the good guys are winning in Oklahoma City 75% yea, 25% nay. Looks like you Prohibition pigs are going to be crying in your beers come legalization time. HAHAHAHAHAHa

“Jobs for Americans”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 25, 2010
 
Ganga Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in complete favor of this as it would save me all those long drives to humbolt county to lay in my supply!
Hey Dude,
One of Oklahoma City's TOPIX'S biggest spammers and liars lives in your area. Her name is Sue Cyrus, we usually just call her spamin'Sue or Psycho Sue...
but she goes by Sue Cyr, I love Justin Bieber, YaMeVoy, And about a 100 other names that mostly include the words "KeslseysMom".
Do you know this crazy hag? If you do what's her deal?
Are you nuts? I guess I would go crazy myself if I was you but DAM . You got to get yourself under control, live and let live. Let your hair down before you die a grumpy old woman full of hate.
I said that out of Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,329
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Oklahoma City Forum right now

Search the Oklahoma City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 62,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Maddy 2,361
'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) 4 hr antiatheist 7,127
Bill Woodall 21 hr looking 3
Mother Of Murdered Toddler Walks Free After Two... Fri Tracy 1
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Thu Hah 65
Destroy the KKK Thu josphd 3

Oklahoma City Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]