Marijuana Debate - Norton, VA

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Norton, VA.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Norton supports
Support
 
37
Oppose
 
10

Vote now in Norton:

Wake up and research not just be a stoner

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Only thing that could truly change the world for the better. Hemp would be legalized too which is the reason weed is illegal, and hemp would reverse all pollution with negative emmisions in biodiesel, and could be used n coal powerplants for electricity with no modifications to the plant. Henry ford built a hemp car a long time ago and noone listened. Rudolph diesel made the engine specifically to run on hemp biodiesel
Hahahaha

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2012
Lotus Hunnicutt wrote:
Marijuana is a gateway drug! Users are always looking for a bigger high!!!
U r retarded the gateway drugs is cigs and alcohol. I stopped at weed and many others have. Even if u never smoked your whole life u still have thc in your body because it is a natural function that calms u down when u r mad. Do some research before your ignorant brain has u type anything else stupid!!!!!
Lotus Hunnicutt

Salem, VA

#23 Aug 25, 2012
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
U r retarded the gateway drugs is cigs and alcohol. I stopped at weed and many others have. Even if u never smoked your whole life u still have thc in your body because it is a natural function that calms u down when u r mad. Do some research before your ignorant brain has u type anything else stupid!!!!!

ATTENTION: DRUG TASK FORCE!!! CHECK OUT THIS POTHEAD!!!!!!
Also, your sentence structure and punctuation are atrocious!!!!!!
You must have fried your brain on pot or perhaps you are high on other illegal drugs!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I DO NOT need your ignorant comments. I report all drug
activity!!!!!!!!!! AND------ I AM VERY WELL INFORMED!!!!!
Hahahahaha

United States

#24 Aug 27, 2012
Lotus Hunnicutt wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION: DRUG TASK FORCE!!! CHECK OUT THIS POTHEAD!!!!!!
Also, your sentence structure and punctuation are atrocious!!!!!!
You must have fried your brain on pot or perhaps you are high on other illegal drugs!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I DO NOT need your ignorant comments. I report all drug
activity!!!!!!!!!! AND------ I AM VERY WELL INFORMED!!!!!
You poor soul. I feel sorry for you lotus. All those exclamation points must mean that you are pissed. Hahahaha by the way you could not be informed because every study done by the government shows it to be the best medicine for hundreds of ailments. As far as trying to point me to the task force lets go I would take a test anytime honey darling hahahaha I do nothi.g illegal or prescription ever. I believe in natural medication not your fake doctor drug dealers. If you want to bring in authorities lets talk the IRS into an audit for you. As far as punctuation, learn it yourself before you act like an english professor. One last thing, thank you so much lotus for your entertainment.
Informed

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2012
Hahahahaha you are correct about the government studies as well as thousands of independant sources all showing cannabis to be the medicine for mor ailments than anything elae could come close to. It is also the only plant that can be used for food, medicine, clothing, housing, fuel, etc. The List is endless everyone sgould truly research cannabis and forget what propaganda from both side says and strictly go with the facts it proves to be a miracle from GOD. btw hemp oil is also the main ingredient in GOD's recipe for annointing oil its n the bible
Lotus Hunnicutt

Salem, VA

#27 Aug 28, 2012
Hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor soul. I feel sorry for you lotus. All those exclamation points must mean that you are pissed. Hahahaha by the way you could not be informed because every study done by the government shows it to be the best medicine for hundreds of ailments. As far as trying to point me to the task force lets go I would take a test anytime honey darling hahahaha I do nothi.g illegal or prescription ever. I believe in natural medication not your fake doctor drug dealers. If you want to bring in authorities lets talk the IRS into an audit for you. As far as punctuation, learn it yourself before you act like an english professor. One last thing, thank you so much lotus for your entertainment.
Dear poor POTHEAD, You sound so jealous! We don't need the IRS at all.
The D.E.A. would be the proper authorities for you. You brag about
your marijuana use, then say you will take a drug test anytime!!!
Marijuana is illegal to use, sell, purchase or transport. Only a fool like you would go on trashy web site like topix and brag about using any illegal substance. Don't address me as honey darling either! I am married to a lawyer who isn't afraid of the IRS or an audit!!!!!!! Please read the code concerning marijuana.
None of those bills passed, not even for medicinal purposes. Also, you mispelled thing in your quote! There is no period in thing!!! You failed to use a capital letter for my name and you use run-on sentences!
As for the exclamation points, I copied those from your quote!!!!
You must be high again! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha

United States

#28 Sep 16, 2012
1st: not a pothead I said I stopped at smoking cannabis. Didnt say I continued.
2nd: not jealous of you in the least.
3rd: 14 medical cannabis states exist with more coming. So yes bills have passed.[QUOTE
4th: when you call someone a name it makes it fair game honey.
5th: the congressional testiminy that made cannabis illegal was that it made blacks look you in the eye and make them think they can date your daughters. Check it out, Harry Anslinger is who said it(head of first DEA org.) So if you wish to follow that and call it smart you go right ahead.
6th: cannabis was the leading medicine worldwide and leading textile until 1937. Which by the way was the year after pills were invented. Hmmm.
7th: just to throw some in.!!!!!!!!!

who="Lotus Hunnicutt"]<quoted text> Dear poor POTHEAD, You sound so jealous! We don't need the IRS at all.
The D.E.A. would be the proper authorities for you. You brag about
your marijuana use, then say you will take a drug test anytime!!!
Marijuana is illegal to use, sell, purchase or transport. Only a fool like you would go on trashy web site like topix and brag about using any illegal substance. Don't address me as honey darling either! I am married to a lawyer who isn't afraid of the IRS or an audit!!!!!!! Please read the code concerning marijuana.
None of those bills passed, not even for medicinal purposes. Also, you mispelled thing in your quote! There is no period in thing!!! You failed to use a capital letter for my name and you use run-on sentences!
As for the exclamation points, I copied those from your quote!!!!
You must be high again! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE]
Hhhhhh

Wise, VA

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Ithank wrote:
I thank its disgusting. Nobody should be smokin it cause its killing brain cells. To all the parents that let there children smoke. There kids shouldnt be with them. All the kids grow up actin like big shots cause they smoke who cares. Nobody. KEEP IT ILLEGAL. it will be good for ecerybody
I have seasures an my neurologist a brain dr tld me weed dnt kill brain cells just makes u. Lazy but alcohol kills millions he tld me 2 smoke before drinkn cuz with my brain damage alcohol would ruin the braincells I have left but weed he couldn't say do it but he didn't say it was any danger
Sad

Coeburn, VA

#30 Oct 13, 2012
I believe that marijuana is def. a gateway drug. I experimented with it in highschool and college and sadly my 16 year old son has already the same. I don't really care if they make it legal but I do believe that it should NEVER be condoned by any parent! It is a drug that causes addiction, the same as alcohol or nicotine. Parents need to set a good example and always be a positve role model for their children.
Ergh

Wise, VA

#31 Oct 13, 2012
In my own opinion marijauana isn't a gate way drug it just exposes kids 2 other drugs by being around dealers but if it was legal you could buy it in a store and wouldn't b exposed 2 drugs. Pls give an opinion on this. And idk y lotus would get involved the half of her family tht ist ritch are dirt poor skanks
Aha

Wise, VA

#32 Oct 19, 2012
Doctors are a gateway drug
Road master

Norton, VA

#33 Jul 10, 2013
Should be less problems cumming from many places and more bussines for our city

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Jul 10, 2013
What's not to support? Total legalization would wipe out most organized drug cartels as marijuana is their cash cow. Police departments and the federal government would have PILES of money to spend elsewhere instead of going after mostly peaceful growers and smokers. Not to mention the calming effect it would have on most everyone who uses it in any fashion, whether it be by smoking, or eating.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Jul 10, 2013
If the person posting with the name "Lotus Hunnicutt" really is Lotus, this anti-pot bullshit is priceless coming from her, seeing as how most of her relatives smoke it...

She took that movie "Reefer Madness" seriously, and that's just sad.
Lotus Hunnicutt

Roanoke, VA

#36 Jul 11, 2013
ReaperDragon wrote:
If the person posting with the name "Lotus Hunnicutt" really is Lotus, this anti-pot bullshit is priceless coming from her, seeing as how most of her relatives smoke it...
She took that movie "Reefer Madness" seriously, and that's just sad.
Just who are these relatives you speak of? Both my husband and I have NEVER tried pot nor any other illegal drug. At the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA , there is a prestigious doctor who can tell everything you have ingested for most of your life from your hair. We would LOVE to have this test! I take offense at your comments and can make you prove that! By the way-- are you aware that my husband of 43 years graduated from that very prestigious LAW SCHOOL? Perhaps you had better watch whose names you post! How about donating some hair so we can check you out --"ReaperDragon" ? I have never seen the movie you speak of, nor will I ever. I have a right to my opinions and if I choose not to be a fool like the many drug addicts here who are running up the costs of medical care and insurance, that makes me a better person. You seem to have hatred for Hunnicutts! That is very sad. You don't even know us.
Lotus Hunnicutt

Roanoke, VA

#37 Jul 11, 2013
Ergh wrote:
In my own opinion marijauana isn't a gate way drug it just exposes kids 2 other drugs by being around dealers but if it was legal you could buy it in a store and wouldn't b exposed 2 drugs. Pls give an opinion on this. And idk y lotus would get involved the half of her family tht ist ritch are dirt poor skanks
You are too stupid to even reply to. What is "ritch" ????? High on something? The Drug Task Force all read these Posts! Look at all your spelling mistakes. Who cares what you think? Go sign up for a third grade English class! Drug users and Dealers are the SKANKS!
Stay away from those people!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#38 Jul 11, 2013
Lotus Hunnicutt wrote:
<quoted text> Just who are these relatives you speak of? Both my husband and I have NEVER tried pot nor any other illegal drug. At the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA , there is a prestigious doctor who can tell everything you have ingested for most of your life from your hair. We would LOVE to have this test! I take offense at your comments and can make you prove that! By the way-- are you aware that my husband of 43 years graduated from that very prestigious LAW SCHOOL? Perhaps you had better watch whose names you post! How about donating some hair so we can check you out --"ReaperDragon" ? I have never seen the movie you speak of, nor will I ever. I have a right to my opinions and if I choose not to be a fool like the many drug addicts here who are running up the costs of medical care and insurance, that makes me a better person. You seem to have hatred for Hunnicutts! That is very sad. You don't even know us.
I'm glad you take offense to my comment. I don't hate the Hunnicutts, Blackberry and Cindy are the kindest people I know. The rest of you are about as useless as tits on a boar hog seeing as the only other friendly Hunnicutts are dead. I know all about hair testing for drug use. I won't use any names as that would be pretty stupid on my part seeing as how your family goes at ANYONE's throat that dares to tell anything about them, that and I'm not a snitch.

The movie "Reefer Madness" was a supposed cautionary movie about the so-called "Dangers" of marijuana. It was filmed in the 1930's when marijuana was deemed illegal. Do you know the history of marijuana? Did you know that most of the founding fathers were probably stoned out of their minds during the writing of the Unites States Constitution, in the 1700's, it was perfectly legal to own, grow and cultivate for a multitude of purposes. The only reason it is illegal is because the timber industry heads were afraid of being put out of business as hemp is a very cheap alternative for textiles. So they went to their friends in Washington D.C. and they started their smear campaign, saying marijuana made "blacks" crazy, and would make them brazen enough to "take white women" away from their white suitors. In short, marijuana was made illegal on lies and deceit. Wonder if they taught your illustrious husband about that in his BIG LAW SCHOOL.
heads holler

Big Stone Gap, VA

#39 Jul 11, 2013
people just get along
Lotus Hunnicutt

Roanoke, VA

#40 Jul 11, 2013
ReaperDragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you take offense to my comment. I don't hate the Hunnicutts, Blackberry and Cindy are the kindest people I know. The rest of you are about as useless as tits on a boar hog seeing as the only other friendly Hunnicutts are dead. I know all about hair testing for drug use. I won't use any names as that would be pretty stupid on my part seeing as how your family goes at ANYONE's throat that dares to tell anything about them, that and I'm not a snitch.
The movie "Reefer Madness" was a supposed cautionary movie about the so-called "Dangers" of marijuana. It was filmed in the 1930's when marijuana was deemed illegal. Do you know the history of marijuana? Did you know that most of the founding fathers were probably stoned out of their minds during the writing of the Unites States Constitution, in the 1700's, it was perfectly legal to own, grow and cultivate for a multitude of purposes. The only reason it is illegal is because the timber industry heads were afraid of being put out of business as hemp is a very cheap alternative for textiles. So they went to their friends in Washington D.C. and they started their smear campaign, saying marijuana made "blacks" crazy, and would make them brazen enough to "take white women" away from their white suitors. In short, marijuana was made illegal on lies and deceit. Wonder if they taught your illustrious husband about that in his BIG LAW SCHOOL.
My illustrious husband both a mason and a shriner) didn't attend law school to study marijuana. That wasn't on the VA bar exam!( Which was taken and passed after 2 years of law school)! You owe me an apology---you stated that my family uses drugs and smokes pot. This is LIBEL ! Cindy, Blackie, Straw and Laura are not my relatives and are not my biological kin. So I would like you to prove what you stated. You are attacking me and have damaged my character by making this untrue statement. This is a public forum about " Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?" I said it is a gateway drug and it is. Poor Laura and Straw now lie rotting away in their graves because of this gateway drug! Users are always looking for a bigger High. Unfortunately, they found it! They caused their families a lot of heartache and grief and cost them a lot of money. Laura left a child! So save your preaching for some other idiot who might believe you. You used my name in your post, so I WARN you! Apologize or you can come before a Judge in Wise and PROVE that my family uses drugs. Maybe you can preach that marijuana Bull Crap to the Judge! I take great pride in my children and we are not like the Hunnicutts you seem to associate yourself with! You attacked me and you continue to attack me because I disagree with you. I DEMAND A PUBLIC APOLOGY!
Lotus Hunnicutt

Roanoke, VA

#41 Jul 11, 2013
heads holler wrote:
people just get along
I do not associate with people like Reaper Creeper and I have no desire to get along with him. He had better stay far away from me. He has already put his foot in his mouth more than once on here. This is a debate not a site to post untrue things about people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e mullins 2 hr nockup 3
Planet Vapor 6 hr Shelia 6
Sara Mullins/Smith (Nov '13) 18 hr Rebecca 23
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) 20 hr kristi 72
johnathan pilkenton jl pilkenton (Aug '14) Mon FAMILY 15
Perrigan Mon formerraider123 9
What kind of woman is Marybeth Adkins Sun and 8
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]