Marijuana Debate - Milton, WV

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Milton, WV.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Milton supports
Support
 
43
Oppose
 
11

Vote now in Milton:

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LegalizeIsTheWay

Danville, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Its not a drug its simply just a plant that god has put on this earth for us to enjoy. I mean indians smoked it so y cant we??? N it would make this cruel world a more cool n peaceful place.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2011
i so think that they should legalize pot. think bout it, how many ppl do u hear about that get high on weed and rob a bank or rape someone. this world would b a much better place if everyone indulged in it every now and again/
geez

Nitro, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2011
God also put poison ivy on the earth. Are we then supposed to be stupid and rub it all over us?
FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Yes cause Marijuana is good for the nerves.
FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2011
I think Marijuana should be legal cause hell how many ppl do you hear bout smokin a joint gettin out in a car drivin and hittin some body killin them NONE ALCHOL is the one that kills ppl and its legal so why cant Marijuana Come on now
a real YO

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 7, 2011
I feel that Marijuana is the very LEAST of the worries in the world! There are so many different ways this can go... it's from the earth, no one drives high and kills people, they have products that mimic the effects of weed and its killing people, there are products that take all the bad effects out before you even inhale it! Whats the problem here people? Even if it's legalized that doesn't mean YOU have to do it!
all about ME

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 7, 2011
I believe it is safer than most legal drugs "medications" that we have and I knw its alot better than the alcohol we can walk in and purchase at almost all stores nationwide.one question for those who oppose the legalization,How many people do you hear of dying over the use of marijuana?
thrthr

Hurricane, WV

#9 Mar 8, 2011
The reason marijuana isn't legal is because it's already a problem. It causes people to be lazy, if it was legal no one would be working or anything.
One

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
Really everyone? What has the world come to. You even use the excuse that God put it on earth for us to enjoy...which is way off. Pot should Not be legal. God said for us to be sober minded and vigilant, which means we are not to abuse anything that will dull, slow, or alter our minds in any way. And yes pot does alter your mind. God also said that as our bodies are as the temple and for us not to abuse it, or do harm to it. Pot does do harm, you really need to look into the effects and long term effects of pot use. It does do harm, it does ruin your mind, and body. Do you know that studies show that 6 to 11 percent of fatal accidents are contributed by pot. Pot use also causes legal problems, work problems, financial problems and family problems. Pot causes breathing difficulties, it speeds up the heart which can lead to heart attack, it causes high blood pressure and pot also speeds up the aging process on a person because the body is taxed more just like using Meth! Pot use puts you at risk for lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes. Pot destroys the brain when used habitually. The ability to learn, remember, and adapt quickly all becomes slowed and impaired permanently. Marijuana addiction is a disease. Look it up for yourselves. All I have told you here is just the beginning. So how can you say that pot is good? It's not! It's a horrible drug, and it's just as bad as Meth and heroin.
its

Nitro, WV

#11 Mar 14, 2011
it's the only drug in milton the dealers are not selling.
high

Nitro, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2011
im hi
2 posts removed
my opionion

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 8, 2011
One wrote:
Really everyone? What has the world come to. You even use the excuse that God put it on earth for us to enjoy...which is way off. Pot should Not be legal. God said for us to be sober minded and vigilant, which means we are not to abuse anything that will dull, slow, or alter our minds in any way. And yes pot does alter your mind. God also said that as our bodies are as the temple and for us not to abuse it, or do harm to it. Pot does do harm, you really need to look into the effects and long term effects of pot use. It does do harm, it does ruin your mind, and body. Do you know that studies show that 6 to 11 percent of fatal accidents are contributed by pot. Pot use also causes legal problems, work problems, financial problems and family problems. Pot causes breathing difficulties, it speeds up the heart which can lead to heart attack, it causes high blood pressure and pot also speeds up the aging process on a person because the body is taxed more just like using Meth! Pot use puts you at risk for lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes. Pot destroys the brain when used habitually. The ability to learn, remember, and adapt quickly all becomes slowed and impaired permanently. Marijuana addiction is a disease. Look it up for yourselves. All I have told you here is just the beginning. So how can you say that pot is good? It's not! It's a horrible drug, and it's just as bad as Meth and heroin.
I somewhat agree to what you are saying, however God put alot of other things here on earth besides drugs that could harm our health.I do not smoke pot but Ive read that it has been pretty benefincial to some peoples health, like when my brother had stage 4 cancer and couldnt eat anything without vomiting or being so nausous he couldnt or didnt want to eat, I let him smoke some weed and it actually helped his appetite and his pain!! That amazed the heck out of me!! He obviously eventually passed on but he had a few good last months with smoking the weed, it not only improved his appetite but also his pain and depression..I do believe that GOD puts certain things on earth for a reason..Its just an herb, chill out. And it is certainly not as bad as this pill or meth addiction we are dealing with.
Nedonda

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Apr 8, 2011
GOD gave it to us, why cant we sssmoke it. little or no crime is committed because of pot!! REALIZE&LEGALIZE!!!!
1 post removed
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#18 May 14, 2011
Nedonda wrote:
GOD gave it to us, why cant we sssmoke it. little or no crime is committed because of pot!! REALIZE&LEGALIZE!!!!
Oh, it's illegal? I wish people would tell me this before they sell it to me.
Country

AOL

#19 May 14, 2011
If stressed It chills u out. Better then going to the Doctor and getting pills that hurt your interal organs and cheaper.lol
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#20 May 14, 2011
Country wrote:
If stressed It chills u out. Better then going to the Doctor and getting pills that hurt your interal organs and cheaper.lol
Amen. And when girls get high, they are more likely to cooperate.

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Summersville, WV

#21 May 14, 2011
LegalizeIsTheWay wrote:
Its not a drug its simply just a plant that god has put on this earth for us to enjoy. I mean indians smoked it so y cant we??? N it would make this cruel world a more cool n peaceful place.
Indians smoked tobacco lol. were you awake in History?
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#22 May 14, 2011
maryjaneman wrote:
<quoted text> Indians smoked tobacco lol. were you awake in History?
No, he was a little buzzed

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Summersville, WV

#23 May 14, 2011
One wrote:
Really everyone? What has the world come to. You even use the excuse that God put it on earth for us to enjoy...which is way off. Pot should Not be legal. God said for us to be sober minded and vigilant, which means we are not to abuse anything that will dull, slow, or alter our minds in any way. And yes pot does alter your mind. God also said that as our bodies are as the temple and for us not to abuse it, or do harm to it. Pot does do harm, you really need to look into the effects and long term effects of pot use. It does do harm, it does ruin your mind, and body. Do you know that studies show that 6 to 11 percent of fatal accidents are contributed by pot. Pot use also causes legal problems, work problems, financial problems and family problems. Pot causes breathing difficulties, it speeds up the heart which can lead to heart attack, it causes high blood pressure and pot also speeds up the aging process on a person because the body is taxed more just like using Meth! Pot use puts you at risk for lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes. Pot destroys the brain when used habitually. The ability to learn, remember, and adapt quickly all becomes slowed and impaired permanently. Marijuana addiction is a disease. Look it up for yourselves. All I have told you here is just the beginning. So how can you say that pot is good? It's not! It's a horrible drug, and it's just as bad as Meth and heroin.
I do not have the energy to go in to it all at ths moment but I do know for a fact that you do not have all of your facts in order. do you know what a hypothasis is? anyway isn't wine the considered the blood od Christ in the Catholic religion. Didn't Jesus turn water into wine? Why did he not just leave it to be water? I don't drink I am just sayin. You just went on and on with a lot of things that can be argued! get your facts straight.
IMHO

Tijuana, Mexico

#24 May 15, 2011
maryjaneman wrote:
<quoted text> I do not have the energy to go in to it all at ths moment but I do know for a fact that you do not have all of your facts in order. do you know what a hypothasis is? anyway isn't wine the considered the blood od Christ in the Catholic religion. Didn't Jesus turn water into wine? Why did he not just leave it to be water? I don't drink I am just sayin. You just went on and on with a lot of things that can be argued! get your facts straight.
This makes no sense to anyone else but you. Which is what happens when you're really high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatfield 8 min your mom 4
Obama is a hemorrhoid for america (Nov '12) 1 hr Carpenter 5
Bobbie Fugate 2 hr not sure 4
Drug dealers on ridge part 2 8 hr Ya did 4
Terri Porter 19 hr Edgy 9
kelly thomas Thu type 1
Red head Wed dont u think 24
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]