Marijuana Debate - Lubbock, TX

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Lubbock, TX.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Lubbock supports
Support
 
87
Oppose
 
8

Vote now in Lubbock:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
neverless

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 25, 2010
 
smell bad
JORENO

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 27, 2010
 
Why lower the American IQ.
jamie

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 28, 2010
 
i have never heard someone high off of marijuana kill somebody with vehicle! i think marijuana should replace alcohol for tax purposes and public safety!
someone

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 28, 2010
 
i dont think it should been legi- because although ppl havent killd other ppl driving high off their ass. its still effects ppl. like i read in the newyork paper on the internet this guy raped his own lil sister, and he said he didnt mknow wut he was doinn cuz he was high on marijuana. so even though its not 100% like other drugs or alco, it effect ppl even tha littiest. what if it hapnd to u and they didnt do anything to the persoon jus because weed is legal. then ur gona be sayn "they should of never legalized it. they should'nt legalize it jus so these dum ass potheads can get high and not get in trouble. DON'T LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.
turbo_tx

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 30, 2010
 
well i challenge ANY non pot smoker to a battle of wits ....i am a member of mensa and one of the smartest people i know....so the MYTH that pot lowers your IQ or any other fabricated non-facts..are just that...FICTION..i smoke daily and support legalization for numerous reasons
turbo_tx

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 30, 2010
 
JORENO wrote:
Why lower the American IQ.
wow you are so misinformed.....i challenge you to a battle of wits...we will see who has the lowest IQ.....care to take the challenge?
turbo_tx

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 30, 2010
 
someone wrote:
i dont think it should been legi- because although ppl havent killd other ppl driving high off their ass. its still effects ppl. like i read in the newyork paper on the internet this guy raped his own lil sister, and he said he didnt mknow wut he was doinn cuz he was high on marijuana. so even though its not 100% like other drugs or alco, it effect ppl even tha littiest. what if it hapnd to u and they didnt do anything to the persoon jus because weed is legal. then ur gona be sayn "they should of never legalized it. they should'nt legalize it jus so these dum ass potheads can get high and not get in trouble. DON'T LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.
you are also gullible if you think you can get high enough off of pot to lose your control like the RAPER said he did.....that was a defense strategy.....and some people think pot makes you stupid and you are saying you dont smoke.....can you explain your stupidity for your way of thinking....i smoke daily and only the best quality and i dont rape and i have a way above average IQ....come on dummies get wise
turbo_tx

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 30, 2010
 
someone wrote:
i dont think it should been legi- because although ppl havent killd other ppl driving high off their ass. its still effects ppl. like i read in the newyork paper on the internet this guy raped his own lil sister, and he said he didnt mknow wut he was doinn cuz he was high on marijuana. so even though its not 100% like other drugs or alco, it effect ppl even tha littiest. what if it hapnd to u and they didnt do anything to the persoon jus because weed is legal. then ur gona be sayn "they should of never legalized it. they should'nt legalize it jus so these dum ass potheads can get high and not get in trouble. DON'T LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.
learn how to spell smoke some weed get smart....you are a supreme dumb ass and yes i am a supreme pothead i bet your gay too
John Mc

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 31, 2010
 
Many billions of dollars are spent and thousands of people die a year over the prohibition of a drug which is relatively harmless in comparison.
haley

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 5, 2010
 
It's America's number one cash crop.
Mensa Schmensa

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 6, 2010
 
turbo_tx wrote:
well i challenge ANY non pot smoker to a battle of wits ....i am a member of mensa and one of the smartest people i know....so the MYTH that pot lowers your IQ or any other fabricated non-facts..are just that...FICTION..i smoke daily and support legalization for numerous reasons
And humble too!
Just Curious

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 14, 2010
 
Weed, pot, ganja, mary jane, grass, chronic, buds, blunt, hootch, jive stick, ace, spliff, skunk, smoke, dubie, flower, zig zag - Stay away from it.
edwards

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 17, 2010
 
i use it for my nerves and artheritis pain ,,i know it works,,i am also a veteran and know about bad nerves
edwards

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 17, 2010
 
im not stupid my browser froze up
da grinch

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 19, 2010
 
I am a 28 year army vet i was shot four times two of the shells are still in me. i have taken and have been addicted to more than seven different pain killers. thanks grass the pain is miner and I can work a full day. I have a boss that understands and lets me take hits while i work and in turn has a company that always has the job finished before deadlines and is now in the top twenty comanys in Texas

I am one in a group of over fourteen hundred texans that are like me that would vote to have it legal
da grinch

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 19, 2010
 
JORENO wrote:
Why lower the American IQ.
you are wrong there. i have been toking for over thirty years in that time i have got three masters degrees and my last IQ test I scored a 166 where as before i scored a 128
da grinch

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2010
 
jamie wrote:
i have never heard someone high off of marijuana kill somebody with vehicle! i think marijuana should replace alcohol for tax purposes and public safety!
there is a documentory called "Grass" It say that the U.S. spent over seven hundred billion dollars on the war on drugs. five and a half of that was on grass alone, that could have used for other things. and it said if it was legalized with a two persent tax the U.S. debt could be paid off in ten years. after that it would be changed, one persent to state and one persent for what ever it is needed for. Jimmy carter needed to served a second term but cause of a group (we all know who they are) he did not so every thing went to hell. I say we need to get a pot head in the white house and in congress
da grinch

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 19, 2010
 
someone wrote:
i dont think it should been legi- because although ppl havent killd other ppl driving high off their ass. its still effects ppl. like i read in the newyork paper on the internet this guy raped his own lil sister, and he said he didnt mknow wut he was doinn cuz he was high on marijuana. so even though its not 100% like other drugs or alco, it effect ppl even tha littiest. what if it hapnd to u and they didnt do anything to the persoon jus because weed is legal. then ur gona be sayn "they should of never legalized it. they should'nt legalize it jus so these dum ass potheads can get high and not get in trouble. DON'T LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.
you are so miss imformed it makes you look like a dumb ass weed relaxes you i have smoked over thirty years and it helps me as for the sister rape the guy was on PCP and coke it happened in dallas soooo dumb ass get your story right before you open your mouth
da grinch

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 19, 2010
 
edwards wrote:
i use it for my nerves and artheritis pain ,,i know it works,,i am also a veteran and know about bad nerves
shell shock is a bitch been there, done that and got the scares to prove it
Just Curious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 23, 2010
 
turbo_tx wrote:
well i challenge ANY non pot smoker to a battle of wits ....i am a member of mensa and one of the smartest people i know....so the MYTH that pot lowers your IQ or any other fabricated non-facts..are just that...FICTION..i smoke daily and support legalization for numerous reasons
Mensa should kick you out.(ha. ha)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of115
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]