Marijuana Debate - Harker Heights, TX

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Harker Heights, TX.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Harker Heights supports
Support
 
7
Oppose
 
3

Vote now in Harker Heights:

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 19, 2013
 
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is me. The person that got mad and started accusing people of being gay.
Wait, nope, that was you, doper.
I know it is hard to keep up, but at least put down the dope long enough to read.
hahahaha....and the spewing continues....along with more assumptions....and you just keep looking more like a fool with every post....I love it, please continue....

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 20, 2013
 
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha....and the spewing continues....along with more assumptions....and you just keep looking more like a fool with every post....I love it, please continue....
You love it when people point out to you the very things you said that make you look like an idiot?

There is nothing to assume. You told on yourself. It is there for anyone to read.

Now when are you going to answer my question? "How do we know" you don't eat your own feces?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 20, 2013
 
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You love it when people point out to you the very things you said that make you look like an idiot?
There is nothing to assume. You told on yourself. It is there for anyone to read.
Now when are you going to answer my question? "How do we know" you don't eat your own feces?
seems like you're the idiot here on Topix, keep rolling and trolling, I'm not bored with your ignorant ass yet....

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 20, 2013
 
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>seems like you're the idiot here on Topix, keep rolling and trolling, I'm not bored with your ignorant ass yet....
Don't try to project your idiocy on me doper. We both know who does the rolling here.

So far your contribution has been gay jokes and "how do we know" kiddie questions.

That pretty much sums up your lackluster life no doubt.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 20, 2013
 
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to project your idiocy on me doper. We both know who does the rolling here.
So far your contribution has been gay jokes and "how do we know" kiddie questions.
That pretty much sums up your lackluster life no doubt.
hahahahahaha! such a pathetic little troll you are....you're total entertainment value....at least your worth a laugh, especially at your logic! keep on sheepin' on....sucker!!!

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 20, 2013
 
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha! such a pathetic little troll you are....you're total entertainment value....at least your worth a laugh, especially at your logic! keep on sheepin' on....sucker!!!
You are off your game, doper. No gay comment or "how do we" questions. All that cackling to yourself isn't going to change anything either.

You aren't even worth a laugh. What happened to all the gay jokes?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 21, 2013
 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you sure are working my fishing line since I got you hooked, troll.....
Bill

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 21, 2013
 
keep reeling that troll in Guitarman...that dude is an idiot, and he's too blind to see he's being played! You should read some of the other crap he posts on Topix.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 21, 2013
 
Bill wrote:
keep reeling that troll in Guitarman...that dude is an idiot, and he's too blind to see he's being played! You should read some of the other crap he posts on Topix.
Yeah, I am sure this is not the same guy...

It is pretty sad when you have to fake being other people to make it seem like *anyone* ever agrees with you.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 21, 2013
 
guitarman16226 wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you sure are working my fishing line since I got you hooked, troll.....
Troll says:
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text> how do we know that surgeons aren't already getting high on cannabis?
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you take it up the ass? I bet you do.....
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text> too bad people don't open their eyes and see what pharmaceuticals are doing to their lives, but hey, they're legal, so keep taking them!
And then he calls other people trolls.....

LOL

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 21, 2013
 
Martyr Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you don't eat your own feces?
See how that works?
the post that started it all....totally off topic and uncalled for....someone being a troll....period. I played along, put you in your place, and now you're crying. Okay, I'll leave you alone now....let you keep on pouting....and I'll get back to the topic in this forum...cannabis legalization is coming, get over it, don't give me assumptions and "what if's". I want cold hard facts that cannabis itself is actually harmful to society. I do agree that it should be for adults 21 and over. But to say this bullsh*t saying "pot smokers amount to nothing". I can post links here that say otherwise. Why waste my time with someone with a mindset like you? You know the links are there. I'm still waiting for someone to die from this non-toxic substance. You can't overdose on it. I know people that are successful business owners that use cannabis. Seriously, what is so bad about it?
Martyr machine

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 30, 2014
 
I just hate blacks and everything that isn't white
Martyr machine

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 30, 2014
 
All of you should go back to where yall came from my family blood hasn't been tainted by any other blood for generations

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harker Heights Discussions

Search the Harker Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min Defiant1 21,531
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr DDS 17,098
VineLink - See who's in jail anywhere in the USA! (Apr '07) 19 hr Michael Prochilo 38
Review: Action Pawn Sat micah Robinson 1
1 st Armored Division (May '09) Sat Jayar 40
Training at Ft. Hood Sat Jayar 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Fri Wow 598

Harker Heights Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]