Marijuana Debate - Dresden, TN

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Dresden, TN.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Dresden supports
Support
 
52
Oppose
 
21

Vote now in Dresden:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brenda

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 5, 2010
 
I think it greatly would help the economy and just why not....Better then meth and bad crap out there.DUI mostly consist of drinking idots.
Korsakov

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 5, 2010
 
drugs lead to crime and even harder drugs.I know first hand. Enough said.
open your eyes

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 6, 2010
 
Aparantly you dont have kids our any family. lets say a doctor is high from smoking pot and while operating on a loved one makes a wrong cut this person dies,well if its leagel o well you cant do a thing. they should put the dealers and usesrs in jail for a long time so our kids dont use it,but i gess you who support it dont care God Bless
open your eyes

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 6, 2010
 
no cause if it is legalized and anyone can smoke it what about doctors and nurses. Dont want a pot smoking doctor working on me. God Bless
i know

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 7, 2010
 
good
Ian

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 8, 2010
 
open your eyes wrote:
Aparantly you dont have kids our any family. lets say a doctor is high from smoking pot and while operating on a loved one makes a wrong cut this person dies,well if its leagel o well you cant do a thing. they should put the dealers and usesrs in jail for a long time so our kids dont use it,but i gess you who support it dont care God Bless
Your an idiot you can regulate it just like alcohol that's leagal what stop a Dr from cutting you open stumbling drunk
Ian

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 8, 2010
 
Korsakov wrote:
drugs lead to crime and even harder drugs.I know first hand. Enough said.
your just a bitch blaming you screw ups on something other than yourself. never did anything but weed and only get it when i can afford it. try blaming the fact you are a jackass who couldn't just was talked into trying something by you friends and you were to stupid to say no
bg

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 8, 2010
 
it harms noone. good to help eat, sleep, and pain
Korsakov

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 9, 2010
 
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a bitch blaming you screw ups on something other than yourself. never did anything but weed and only get it when i can afford it. try blaming the fact you are a jackass who couldn't just was talked into trying something by you friends and you were to stupid to say no
LOL LOL Yep I can tell you're a real winner. Toke it up and watch that ass end up in jail. You will look real pretty with that ugly face sticking between those bars crying for your mammy. LOL
concerned

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 12, 2010
 
bg wrote:
it harms noone. good to help eat, sleep, and pain
...Except for the stoned drivers causing wrecks, and the kids doing without something they need so the parents can buy a bag of weed, and the kids living with unpredictable pot heads that are all fun and games and they are high and then are mad about everything when they run out, or the people that will never get a good job because they lack motivation and can't pass a drug test. Not to mention the people who get killed in drug deals gone bad or the recent employee of the LEGAL pot dispensery that was shot during a robbery.

Yep, it does help eat, sleep because that's all you want to do - until you run out then you suffer from insomnia and anxiety. Fun, fun, fun.
Korsakov

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 12, 2010
 
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
...Except for the stoned drivers causing wrecks, and the kids doing without something they need so the parents can buy a bag of weed, and the kids living with unpredictable pot heads that are all fun and games and they are high and then are mad about everything when they run out, or the people that will never get a good job because they lack motivation and can't pass a drug test. Not to mention the people who get killed in drug deals gone bad or the recent employee of the LEGAL pot dispensery that was shot during a robbery.
Yep, it does help eat, sleep because that's all you want to do - until you run out then you suffer from insomnia and anxiety. Fun, fun, fun.
Very true,ever notice how angry these potheads get when someone disagrees with them about their drug habit? Anything they say should be disregarded because they literally have a veil of smoke before their eyes and can't see. Not to mention the fog in their brain.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 13, 2010
 
some people are IDIOTS!! Drugs are not why the economy is bad.....it's the same freaking idiots you all keep re-electing that has made this economy go down the drain...WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
no

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 13, 2010
 
no non nope
still_blazin

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 16, 2010
 
okay i dont understand why people make such a big deal about marijuana?? I'm about to attempt to persuade people that marijuana helps in so many ways people are just obliged to the very helpful uses that it has. Marijuana helps ease pain...instead of taking pill after pill and damaging ur kidneys and such plus pills are so synthetic and weed is grown not created in a lab. Secondly, weed doesn't make you any less intelligent...trust me i'm living proof i've been smoking since i was fourteen and now i'm in college and handling my own. some people on here (if knowing who i am) would definitly agree that im intelligent and to some of the mom's who have kids that go to the high school i probably helped ur kids with their homework. And another thing. why do people sterotype smokers to be bad people?? Not all people who smoke are bad...get off their back lol they jus wanna smoke and chill...i mean honestly...have you ever heard of someone smoking a joint or blunt then going on a killing spree? no but i have heard of people who do that while they're on meth or crack etc. anyway back to the main topic... weed helps many situations it helps sleep deprivation, eating disorders, helps people relax, gives people deeper and more intense thoughts, and it relievs pain and puts you in a better mind state....I'm not saying weed is for everybody but you dont see people who smoke criticize people who dont smoke...only the people who dont smoke are the ones criticizing the people who do. In conclusion marijuana is really over criticized and the people who smoke it shouldn't be looked down upon because judgement is a sin i dont judge u for the choices you make in life so why judge me
Curious Citizen

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 16, 2010
 
open your eyes wrote:
no cause if it is legalized and anyone can smoke it what about doctors and nurses. Dont want a pot smoking doctor working on me. God Bless
Do any of those same doctors and nurses drink alcohol? If it were legal I think it should be controlled just like alcohol. It is legal to drink if you are of age - but if you are negligent as a result of the usage you are still held responsible.
Aunt kikurazz

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 17, 2010
 
still_blazin wrote:
okay i dont understand why people make such a big deal about marijuana?? I'm about to attempt to persuade people that marijuana helps in so many ways people are just obliged to the very helpful uses that it has. Marijuana helps ease pain...instead of taking pill after pill and damaging ur kidneys and such plus pills are so synthetic and weed is grown not created in a lab. Secondly, weed doesn't make you any less intelligent...trust me i'm living proof i've been smoking since i was fourteen and now i'm in college and handling my own. some people on here (if knowing who i am) would definitly agree that im intelligent and to some of the mom's who have kids that go to the high school i probably helped ur kids with their homework. And another thing. why do people sterotype smokers to be bad people?? Not all people who smoke are bad...get off their back lol they jus wanna smoke and chill...i mean honestly...have you ever heard of someone smoking a joint or blunt then going on a killing spree? no but i have heard of people who do that while they're on meth or crack etc. anyway back to the main topic... weed helps many situations it helps sleep deprivation, eating disorders, helps people relax, gives people deeper and more intense thoughts, and it relievs pain and puts you in a better mind state....I'm not saying weed is for everybody but you dont see people who smoke criticize people who dont smoke...only the people who dont smoke are the ones criticizing the people who do. In conclusion marijuana is really over criticized and the people who smoke it shouldn't be looked down upon because judgement is a sin i dont judge u for the choices you make in life so why judge me
You wouldn't be teaching my kids a dam thing if I knew you smoked weed. I'm sure you would be educating them on the benifits of some good old marijuana and sharing a joint with them wouldn't you. You child molester.
still_blazin

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 17, 2010
 
haha thats funny i just turned 18 i dont think i would molest a high school student it sounds to me like ur upset because u probably stereotype potheads as lazy and dumb but now that u found a very educated one your angry suck it up quit whining....oh and by any chance do u happen 2 drink alcohol??
Aunt Kikurazz

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 17, 2010
 
still_blazin wrote:
haha thats funny i just turned 18 i dont think i would molest a high school student it sounds to me like ur upset because u probably stereotype potheads as lazy and dumb but now that u found a very educated one your angry suck it up quit whining....oh and by any chance do u happen 2 drink alcohol??
You are just a kid that is very full of himself. One that thinks he knows everything just because he is in college. LOL LOL
I'm sorry for you that you have such piss poor parents that raised you to be a stupid little shit. Hmm, by any chance does mommy and da da smoke weed also and did they turn you on to it? Bet they did.
So to answer your question I do not drink alchol and even if I did it wouldn't matter because I'm old enough to drink and you aren't. HA HA
still_blazin

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2010
 
well ya see i dont really have parents and havent for a couple years now...my dad never smoked and neither does my mom so it seems to me that ur assumption of me is yet again still wrong....i caught u stereotyping again but its okay u dont see me criticizing u for any reason what so ever. And also no i'm quite aware that i DONT know everything....thats kinda why i'm in college...TO LEARN...im not tryna rub nothin in anyones face...if u met me you woldnt even think i smoke...im well mannered, respectful, sweet, and always willing to help people because i know what it feels like 2 not have help sometimes...my life was never great there's alot of things i had 2 work hard to get...smokin doesnt make people bad its the actions they do while they smoke or just how someone acts in general that determines whether or not they are bad. basically what im tryna say is why bring so much hostility to me if u dont even know me as a person?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 17, 2010
 
its great

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dresden Discussions

Search the Dresden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min ahop71 123,893
Snitch list.. 1 hr get over yourself 48
Useless parents 1 hr Kara Sanders 22
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 58,240
girl named Lauren at Shell 2 hr customer 1
what farmer got the largest $$ from federal govt? 2 hr BeezelBUB 25
jennifer hammock (Jul '13) 2 hr lol 13

Dresden Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]