Marijuana Debate - Corsicana, TX

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Corsicana, TX.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Corsicana supports
Support
 
22
Oppose
 
5

Vote now in Corsicana:

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LASHAWN DOMINGUEZ

United States

#43 May 17, 2011
well if alchol can be leagel, then why not weed. alchol kills innocent people everyday.I vote YES:)
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#44 May 17, 2011
I notice a few of you say no to legalizing pot. I would love to try to understand your reasoning. What is it about prohibition that you think is working?
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#45 Dec 13, 2011
OK. It's been 5 months.

None of you who think the drug war is working are willing to speak up?

Or are we all in agreement?
Mr Wisdom

Dallas, TX

#46 Dec 14, 2011
Sheesh wrote:
OK. It's been 5 months.
None of you who think the drug war is working are willing to speak up?
Or are we all in agreement?
As you can see 80% of the population supports legalization. The other 20% is the "American Taliban" (Radical Christians) who is against it.
Lemmywinks

Marquez, TX

#47 Sep 7, 2012
i just moved to corsicana from houston and i need a weed connect....email me at [email protected] or contact me on facebook facebook.com/L3MU3L and no im not a f-ing cop
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#48 Sep 9, 2012
Lemmywinks wrote:
i just moved to corsicana from houston and i need a weed connect....email me at [email protected] or contact me on facebook facebook.com/L3MU3L and no im not a f-ing cop
Careful. Local cops arresting you with a small amount of pot would be considered a great bust. And you never know who's going to see this thread. Good luck.
INSIDER

Corsicana, TX

#49 Sep 15, 2012
Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful. Local cops arresting you with a small amount of pot would be considered a great bust. And you never know who's going to see this thread. Good luck.
He is obviously a cop… How stupid they are…
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#50 Sep 16, 2012
INSIDER wrote:
<quoted text>
He is obviously a cop… How stupid they are…
Who's obviously a cop?
Lemmywinks

Groesbeck, TX

#51 Oct 5, 2012
lol im not a cop, i was trying to get high, but i already found a connect
JuanFknValdez

Houston, TX

#53 Dec 15, 2012
Decriminalize and regulate. Get these people out of jail.
Marty

Dallas, TX

#54 Jan 20, 2015
I think weed is not bad for you
Alexis walker

Crane, TX

#57 Jun 17, 2015
Weed is used world wide! Why should it be taken away
From is if it has no real side effects on our body's
Oneta weibel

Georgetown, TX

#58 Thursday Aug 6
It goes beyond recreational use it has many healing properties for both physical and mental ailnesses. It is also an environmental friendly product as hemp is a easily renewable source for clothing, paper and food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mildred Superintendent Aug 20 Blue sky 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Corsicana, TX (Mar '12) Aug 11 Elmar 8
News Alvin teens lead battle over Confederate flag (Oct '06) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 79
splashicana waterpark corsicana texas Jun '15 randyhughes20 1
heb grocery store corsicana texas Jun '15 randyhughes20 2
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]