Marijuana Debate - Blackshear, GA

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Blackshear, GA.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Blackshear supports
Support
 
7
Oppose
 
2

Vote now in Blackshear:

thinking yes

Gainesville, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2011
It's no different than alcohol being allowed. Get with the times, it's legal in CA
never smoked it

Moultrie, GA

#2 Mar 1, 2011
i have never smoked it or anything else i dont even like burning leafs. but why not make it legal i would rather be around a pothead then a pillhead. do away with the oc pills and stuff that strong.they say stuff that strong is for the cancer people well also they say pot is for them too. i think if it was legal the world would be a better place.tax it like tabaco.cause if it was legal the formers could grow it.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2011
I can see you have no clue to what you are talking about, Some people just do not see how deadly this can be! It can be laced and dipped in PCP, Acid , Crack , Meth, Rat Poison or anything else that can give it a punch when you smoke it because when you do and not knowing how many hands it has gone threw before you get it, Then once you do it is to late, you could start jerking and flopping around with no control over your body, or if you have smoked it with PCP or (Acid=LSD) you might take a trip you might not come back from. I had a couple of friends that did and never came back from it and they are still in mental hospital even today in Atlanta Ga and this happened in the 70's.

I am not saying that someone can not slip something in your drink but the odds are very slim of that happening. But when people are cutting dope and trying to sell dope and trying to make it stronger they will dip it in anything or cut it with anything they can to give it a stronger kick...

And as far as the statement goes (the farmers would grow it ) that is a joke, why would a farmer grow it when if it was a legal product why would you pay a farmer when you could do it yourself, and these pot farms would come up everywhere and you would never be able to prove if taxes where paid on the stuff or not
Be Mellow

Gainesville, GA

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Tuvok wrote:
I can see you have no clue to what you are talking about, Some people just do not see how deadly this can be! It can be laced and dipped in PCP, Acid , Crack , Meth, Rat Poison or anything else that can give it a punch when you smoke it because when you do and not knowing how many hands it has gone threw before you get it, Then once you do it is to late, you could start jerking and flopping around with no control over your body, or if you have smoked it with PCP or (Acid=LSD) you might take a trip you might not come back from. I had a couple of friends that did and never came back from it and they are still in mental hospital even today in Atlanta Ga and this happened in the 70's.
I am not saying that someone can not slip something in your drink but the odds are very slim of that happening. But when people are cutting dope and trying to sell dope and trying to make it stronger they will dip it in anything or cut it with anything they can to give it a stronger kick...
And as far as the statement goes (the farmers would grow it ) that is a joke, why would a farmer grow it when if it was a legal product why would you pay a farmer when you could do it yourself, and these pot farms would come up everywhere and you would never be able to prove if taxes where paid on the stuff or not
I'm not sure that you have the correct grasp on the legalization of pot. If you reread your statement about and replace pot with tobacco, your message wouldn't be correct. Farmers do grow tobacco, and stores sell tobacco in cigars and cigarettes and snuff pouches, and the Gov't DOES tax it!

If our gov't legalized it, then stores would sell it, just as they do today with tobacco cigarettes. The pot product would actually be more safe if it was legalized and taxed than how it's sold today from so many hands passing it on.
James Hill

Waycross, GA

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Because it would bring in mega revenue for our state. And it would then be regulated so that children aren't exposed to it so easily on the streets. I feel that if it were legalized that it would help numerous medical conditions and help to bring our national debt down tremendously.
Patricia Cherry

Waycross, GA

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Marijuana isn't as bad as everyone believes it has its advantages also. It help with nerves, eye sight and even cancer. It just needs to be regulated by the government just like cigarettes. Cigarettes kill more people than marijuana every day. And would generate major income for our states.
Lynn

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Tuvok wrote:
I can see you have no clue to what you are talking about, Some people just do not see how deadly this can be! It can be laced and dipped in PCP, Acid , Crack , Meth, Rat Poison or anything else that can give it a punch when you smoke it because when you do and not knowing how many hands it has gone threw before you get it, Then once you do it is to late, you could start jerking and flopping around with no control over your body, or if you have smoked it with PCP or (Acid=LSD) you might take a trip you might not come back from. I had a couple of friends that did and never came back from it and they are still in mental hospital even today in Atlanta Ga and this happened in the 70's.
I am not saying that someone can not slip something in your drink but the odds are very slim of that happening. But when people are cutting dope and trying to sell dope and trying to make it stronger they will dip it in anything or cut it with anything they can to give it a stronger kick...
And as far as the statement goes (the farmers would grow it ) that is a joke, why would a farmer grow it when if it was a legal product why would you pay a farmer when you could do it yourself, and these pot farms would come up everywhere and you would never be able to prove if taxes where paid on the stuff or not
You r obviouly stuck on the Acid thing. Just beacuse people u know had that happen, doesn't mean all pot has it in it. We see that u obviouly had it in the pot u smoked. Btw a lot of people get it from people that GROW IT THEMSELVES. I have never know anyone that had acid in pot and didn't know it BEFORE they smoked it. Pipe down on ur stupid shit
Lynn

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Mar 10, 2011
I forgot the s in obviously both times

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You r obviouly stuck on the Acid thing. Just beacuse people u know had that happen, doesn't mean all pot has it in it. We see that u obviouly had it in the pot u smoked. Btw a lot of people get it from people that GROW IT THEMSELVES. I have never know anyone that had acid in pot and didn't know it BEFORE they smoked it. Pipe down on ur stupid shit
I can also tell by the way you express yourself and your knowledge of such things you are just anther crack head on a down hill trend. First if someone knew the stuff was laced with acid or PCP, or rat poison do you think they would take it? Just like when people take crack and it has been cut with comet, rat poison or anything else they can cut it with do you think if they knew it was cut with this junk they would buy it much less take it.

The thing with 99% of the liquor it is safe from the manufacture and if you make it yourself well your taking a chance if you screw up you screw up. DOPE IS DOPE.. Wonder why they call it that? Remember in fairy tale world if everyone stayed home and did there drugs and drank there beer and adult drink it would be nice, but in the real world they do not, they get out and drive and wreak there cars and trucks and hurt people and kill people, when there choice of drug does not get them high anymore they move onto a worse drug and when they do not have any more money they steal, rob people, break into homes and even kill people to get more to supply there need. This is fact....Not fiction...
Allicatt36

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2011
...like i'ma comment & make some dumbass form an already unfair opinion of me. it's just dumb to me to have pot-heads in jail when we have murderers & sex offenders walking the streets with less time - drop down harder on the other ddrugs out there & leave marijuana alone..
Cheech

Alma, GA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Reading Tuvoks posts made me go smoke a joint. REALLY Tovok i believe you got some of that rat poison yourself. Never heard of anyone putting rat poison or lsd in a joint. have heard of people lacing them with pcp and cocaine but that product would cost a lot more and most(99%) of those people are aware of it when they smoke it. Now as far as i know there are NO pot smokers crashing there cars or robbing and stealing to support there pot habit. Never heard of anyone getting stoned and wanting to fight. Usually they mellow out watch some tv and laugh a little. Usually followed with eating some chips or a bowl of Captain Crunch. WOW now that a substance seems DANGERUOS and should scare the hell out of society. The reason why the gov. does not legalize it is because they cant make the $ off of it like than can alcohol. if legal you could grow your own supply in your own back yard along with your roses and day lilys. try to make yourself a gallon of Crown Royal.Most everything is legal to an extent if you are willing to pay. you can speed if you pay the tickets. People its all about the $. thats all the man wants and they can not regulate it to make there $. so they make their $ off of the fines they impose on those when they are caught with pot. Would much rather be around someone stoned than a drunk
legalize it

Alma, GA

#13 May 4, 2013
thinking yes wrote:
It's no different than alcohol being allowed. Get with the times, it's legal in CA
Legalize it
out and about

Youngstown, FL

#14 May 5, 2013
turkolof get outa town on the next greydag!get!!!!!
Wtf

Jesup, GA

#16 May 17, 2013
Would it be cool for some douche bag to be smoking pot and a small kid get a contact buzz from just being around it I'd knock a stoners teeth out
cookies candies brownies

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Would it be cool for some douche bag to be smoking pot and a small kid get a contact buzz from just being around it I'd knock a stoners teeth out
What's up with all the violence? I've never heard of a stoner trying to knock someone's teeth out. Also, who ever said that cannabis had to be smoked in order to consume it?
shame

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Legalize it already. I rather be around a pothead than a drunk any day. As far as lacing it goes if someone wants to poison u then they can add it to any drink etc.
Sniff Sniff

Ludowici, GA

#19 Jun 10, 2013
He,He, Wtf sounds like a big bad tuff guy yep yep
he might be a Douche Bag as well (( please good sir you can sniff my finger !!)) hehe tuff guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min Cbutt 55,317
Parking at the new stadium 41 min Lady Raider Fan 15
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 19 hr The WB 2,055
Skating rink in Jamestown? Sun Douglasdad 1
fire on cody road Sep 13 Sissy 7
big buck Sep 12 Spanky Hamm 2
papas deli 2 (Sep '12) Sep 12 Liz912 13

Blackshear Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]