Immigration Debate - Friona, TX

Discuss the national Immigration debate in Friona, TX.

Do you support Arizona's immigration law?

Friona Opposes
Oppose
 
5
Support
 
4

Vote now in Friona:

Betty Lamb

Friona, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2010
What happened to the law against illegal immigration? The word Illegal should say it all!
Carolyn

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2010
yes i support this law simply because if those people are here illegally then they should be sent back. The law treats those people different when those people commit crimes/what happens they just get sent back. Then they come back and do it again!
unknown

Dimmitt, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2010
its a discrimination agaist hispanic why dont they check chineese or blacks or any other color?
maribel

Dimmitt, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2010
its just a discrimination not all hispanics are creminas who do you think does all te work that whites are too layzy to do or think there too god to do it if it wornt for hispanics then the united states wouldnt be what it is.. so what happened wth chinnese or blacks or astralian all over ther world why just hispanics the united states is a alien country where do you think whites came from? they sure didnt come from here
mariposa

Waco, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Carolyn wrote:
yes i support this law simply because if those people are here illegally then they should be sent back. The law treats those people different when those people commit crimes/what happens they just get sent back. Then they come back and do it again!
"Those People" are probably the ones who built the house you live in and pick the food you eat. Yes it is true they enter illegally...but I don't hear americans complaining when they take jobs that nobody else wants and at wages that are way underpaid. About the crimes they committ...How many americans are running on the loose now for crimes they've committed but its ok because they're american...please! That is why there is so much racism in this world. We should be working together instead of all the hatred.
Vet

Stockbridge, GA

#7 Sep 27, 2010
mariposa wrote:
<quoted text>"Those People" are probably the ones who built the house you live in and pick the food you eat. Yes it is true they enter illegally...but I don't hear americans complaining when they take jobs that nobody else wants and at wages that are way underpaid. About the crimes they committ...How many americans are running on the loose now for crimes they've committed but its ok because they're american...please! That is why there is so much racism in this world. We should be working together instead of all the hatred.
Lose the racism crap, Butterfly, they are CRIMINALS , got it , CRIMINALS. ARREST and DEPORT. Where in the hell did you ever hear an American say it was OK for ANYBODY to commit a crime , huh pendeja?

Since: Sep 10

Chillicothe

#8 Nov 27, 2010
You know whats interesting is I'm looking at the United States map above that gives a color coordinated depiction of where the Az law is supported and opposed.

You know whats fascinating is that in the few areas where its supported, there are already a preponderance of illegals and or hispanics that have an agenda to convert the US into another Mexican state.

Unless we get our backstabbing congress people to stop and revert this invasion process, we're going to have to have everything bilingual and jobs will go to those that are bilingual.

Keep in mind the reason what the US Government has not enforced immigration law is because corporations bribe our representatives to overlook it. Every single invader is another consumer and what country in the world consumes more per capita than any other? That's why we have porous borders today, to allow the invasion to continue and that's why we have a huge assortment of hispanics telling us that any attempt to stop the invasion is racist.

Corporations have their agenda, the invaders have theirs and they become partners in crime. That's why we have courts saying the invaders can't be touched once they have trespassed; that would be discriminatory.

We're not about to secure our southern border, then courts say they can't be touched once they are here. Could our governments policy be any more clear on the topic?
cutty

Fremont, CA

#10 Nov 28, 2010
not fair to allow everyone. no one faults europe for not taking all in.
Tired of the Victim whine

Carbondale, CO

#11 Jul 10, 2011
unknown wrote:
its a discrimination agaist hispanic why dont they check chineese or blacks or any other color?
They Do. It's just didn't hit the news as those ehtnicities don't have large ACLU and Latin Lobbyist groups feeding imflammed dialogue to the masses about it. Sadly, the illegals themselves don't see that it may be greedy politicians here, hoping for more latin illegal masses to create a new arge, lower educated and kept-in-poverty slave class. Think about it.

There were several asian "round ups" in my community. The black are gone, as no work was left for them... and NO, I couldn'd get work either (and not afraid to clean toilets). This is a lame "What about the other guy" rant.

There's also the issue that the percentage of other races here illegally tend to try to blend in , rather than Cry about their 'rights of entitlement' as illegal hispanics.
mexicans

Dumas, TX

#12 Feb 27, 2012
no! because i think that they should let fix papers to mexicans that dont have a criminal report. because without mexicans the united states would go broke
mexican

Dumas, TX

#13 Feb 27, 2012
well i think that they should let mexicans that dont have a crime record or report because without us mexicans the the united states would be broke. they need us in there lifes.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 28, 2012
mexicans wrote:
no! because i think that they should let fix papers to mexicans that dont have a criminal report. because without mexicans the united states would go broke
Like Mexico is broke?

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 28, 2012
mexican wrote:
well i think that they should let mexicans that dont have a crime record or report because without us mexicans the the united states would be broke. they need us in there lifes.
They have a record when the cross the border illegally.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#16 Jun 30, 2012
maribel wrote:
its just a discrimination not all hispanics are creminas who do you think does all te work that whites are too layzy to do or think there too god to do it if it wornt for hispanics then the united states wouldnt be what it is.. so what happened wth chinnese or blacks or astralian all over ther world why just hispanics the united states is a alien country where do you think whites came from? they sure didnt come from here
so you think there's nothing wrong with exploting Mexicans and other Latinos by promoting continued illegal immigration so that you can have cheaper produce while they live in poor conditions and live in fear of exportation daily. I say the just and humane thing is to END ALL ILLEGAL Immigration nationwide and promote LEGAL immigration. Isn't that what's best for ALL? How is that anti-Hispanic? It's PRO American. The goal of those who reside in the U.S. permanently should be to seek citizenship not to live here illegally. Amnesty by now way should be the solution like in the past. It will just lead to more illegal immigration.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#17 Jun 30, 2012
mexicans wrote:
no! because i think that they should let fix papers to mexicans that dont have a criminal report. because without mexicans the united states would go broke
The hospital in my town when broke, filed bankruptcy and closed because of charity care to illegals. Our local schools are broke because they are overburdened with illegals. Crime in my town has skyrocketed like many towns across America because of illegals. I rather be broke on my own terms not because of illegals. If you don't want to follow the procedures to become a U.S. Citizen then you have overstayed your "unwelcomed" visit. We will welcome you when you follow our laws and file for citizenship. If you don't want to do this then you should not be leaches on society, you should go back and work hard to make your native country better. Let us "lazy" Americans as you say make American better. America is great because of LEGAL Immigration not ILLEGAL Immigration. Yes, there has always been illegal immigration. IT is bad for America and it is bad for the children of illegals. You just don't care. YOu just want America to continue to give you free charity healthcare, free education for your kids and turn a blind eye to illegals have no auto insurance and driving with licenses.
CountryGal

Frankfort, OH

#19 Nov 22, 2013
unknown wrote:
its a discrimination agaist hispanic why dont they check chineese or blacks or any other color?
Because the others have come here legally for the most part and the Mexicans have flooded our country illegally. You have brought a myraid of problems with you, crime, drug dealing, free healthcare services that should be going to Americans, jobs that our legal Americans need, our schools have to provide a special teacher to teach your children English and reading which is bringing more and more school taxes to be paid by legal Americans. You demand, demand, demand but what we see is someone who cannot obey the law because You broke the law first by coming here illegally. The Americans who have been here for generations, fought the wars, lost family members in those wars, built this country and then you want to come here by the 100 thousands illegally and want us to just hand our jobs over to you. I say this to you: Stay in your country and have the guts to change it the way we did in so many ways, including our civil war on our own soil. You have a country, stay there and give it as much of your blood, sweat and tears that we did to make our country. I am NOT going to hand MY country to you and enough of us feel that way and we will revolt against it.
Sandman

Frankfort, OH

#20 Nov 22, 2013
maribel wrote:
its just a discrimination not all hispanics are creminas who do you think does all te work that whites are too layzy to do or think there too god to do it if it wornt for hispanics then the united states wouldnt be what it is.. so what happened wth chinnese or blacks or astralian all over ther world why just hispanics the united states is a alien country where do you think whites came from? they sure didnt come from here
Where did you get the idea that won't do the work that you do? My son worked 2 summers in landscaping while he was on break from college. When he tried to work the 3rd summer they had hired illegals because they work cheap. Why do they work cheap? Because they lived 10 in a two bedroom apartment, we like to live decently. My son did make it through college and is an attorney. We now fight all the companies that hire you and report as many as we can---you can not break our law and think we will welcome you. You can't read signs but you still drive and one of you was going the wrong way after dark on our freeway and killed a mother and two children, americans with every right to be here. Yes, you say you have worked at building houses but I know most of you have not, your work is inferior and the houses have so many flaws that people that buy them are going broke trying to fix them. A big company in Atlanta, Georgia had to quit using illegals because of inferior work. You have brought drugs here and see nothing wrong with it. Peope here will work but we do want decent wages to live normally and not make some low life business owner a multi millionaire by mis-treating his own fellow Americans. You undermine the working class people who built this country and kept it free. It was not the rich people who gave their sons to fight our wars, it was the working poor. Go back to Mexico, we do not like or want illegal law breakers here! You have a country and you are not getting ours! By the way, My ancestors were the originals here, American Indians and the others came over in 1801 and helped build this country and most of Americans have been here for a long time too and you have a country, change it and stay in it.
Got Milk

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 29, 2013
maribel wrote:
its just a discrimination not all hispanics are creminas who do you think does all te work that whites are too layzy to do or think there too god to do it if it wornt for hispanics then the united states wouldnt be what it is.. so what happened wth chinnese or blacks or astralian all over ther world why just hispanics the united states is a alien country where do you think whites came from? they sure didnt come from here
You are being exploited by rich whites who want to get richer by not providing benefits, horrible working conditions and half the wages they should be paying. AMERICANS are willing to work but not willing to be taken advantage of so his fellow American can have two expensive homes, multi number of cars, and lots of vacations. Most of the time the RICH employer has never served in our military but wants to pay a hard working fellow countryman who has risk his life in our wars so little that he can not afford to feed his family correctly. BUT, bottom line is YOU are here AGAINST the law so tale your A$$ back to Mexico and have the balls to stand up and fight to make your country better for you and your family instead of coming to our country and demanding everything that me and our family has paid for with sweat, blood and lives down through our generations. AND I was HERE first, I am AMERICAN INDIAN, so go back, you are here AGAINST the law and that is ALL there is to it!
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 29, 2013
mexicans wrote:
no! because i think that they should let fix papers to mexicans that dont have a criminal report. because without mexicans the united states would go broke
We are going broke because of YOU -----we provide fee health care and schooling for your kids and we have to hire special teachers to teach your kids English. You are taking our jobs and there are Americans that will work those jobs. My son worked all summer in landscaping business to help with his college from fall thru spring. Did that 2 summers and then when he came back 3rd summer the same landscaping business had hired all illegals and he was out. Landscaping owner learned his lesson though---his regular customers started objecting when things turned up missing from heir homes and garages and some Americans just plain wouldn't let them on their property. So he started hiring Americans again.. BUILD HOUSES---thats a laugh, they say they have done the certain construction jobs before but haven't-----the houses were inferior and many had so many problems they had to fix that they had to stop hiring them because the money they thought they were saving was eat up by fixing them or lawsuits. I know because a guy I went to high school was the one with the construction company that learned his lesson. Other big problem is all the DRUGS bought in this country by illegals. YOU do NOT belong here and YOU BROKE the LAW when you came with approval SO LEAVE.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Dec 29, 2013
oops, should have read----WITHOUT APPROVAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Wise older male Nov 7 Tommy2414 1
whats The white balloon in tbhe sky... Sep '14 romero30420 1
Katy Field (Nov '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Gerardo Gonzalez Jr. Jul '14 Melissa 1
Murder/suicide August 30 (Aug '09) May '14 Boy 14

Related Media

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]