Immigration Debate - Conroe, TX

Discuss the national Immigration debate in Conroe, TX.

Do you support Arizona's immigration law?

Conroe Supports
Support
 
29
Oppose
 
12

Vote now in Conroe:

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
james35

Conroe, TX

#1 May 23, 2010
the federal gov does not have the back bone to do its required job. the whole congess and many state gov should be voted out for not doing there part in this matter
Ken Oliver

Humble, TX

#2 May 24, 2010
We should do something similar here in Texas. A state has the responsibility to protect the legal citizens from illegal immigration. An extreme problem requires extreme action and should not be ignored just because it is difficult and unpopular.
Common

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 May 24, 2010
Ken Oliver wrote:
We should do something similar here in Texas. A state has the responsibility to protect the legal citizens from illegal immigration. An extreme problem requires extreme action and should not be ignored just because it is difficult and unpopular.
Out of all the problems that are facing the United States....illegal immigrants are the "Extreme problem"?????
Happy

Webster, TX

#4 May 27, 2010
When god created us he did not look at color beauty he made us all equal for those who suppot go ahead but remember there is a god who watches all.
Mr tibbs

United States

#5 May 27, 2010
Dennis H

Conroe, TX

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Illegal Immigration,creates a strain on the american public and services.Citizens tax dollars are going toward sustaining this culture instead of going to the rightful receipients. A nation is supposed to be defined by borders, culture, and language. Lets get back to a nation america!
Yesss

Texarkana, AR

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Ken Oliver wrote:
We should do something similar here in Texas. A state has the responsibility to protect the legal citizens from illegal immigration. An extreme problem requires extreme action and should not be ignored just because it is difficult and unpopular.
Great points
Just Me

Conroe, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2010
I am for legal immigration only
no name

Conroe, TX

#10 Jun 10, 2010
we have to take a stand for our country. We cant let everybody into our country. We are already in debt.
Colonel Parker

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 28, 2010
No, not really.
R BROWN

Conroe, TX

#13 Jun 29, 2010
CUZ
NORA

Jesup, GA

#14 Jun 29, 2010
Some of these people are law abiding.They work and go home to their families. I have known of some that have paid thousands of dollars to become legal and the feds just drag it out as long as they can.

“quotelawrence needs Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Sacramento to San Jose

#15 Jun 30, 2010
NORA wrote:
Some of these people are law abiding.They work and go home to their families. I have known of some that have paid thousands of dollars to become legal and the feds just drag it out as long as they can.
how is it you say they are law abiding does it not say illegal entry is a crime, as you wish to dilute to topic with romancing the image of poor immigrant having to escape brutal dictator but we are talking about Mexico not N. Korea, Mexico is developing business and an economy they are getting our industry and yet because they do not have socialized medicine they are deprived this is incorrect citizens in America are being deprived because our system is not set up to care for everyone we are over burdening our healthcare providers because they are being put in a situation where htey are forced ot care for individuals that have never paid into the system. it is not the doctors, or nurses faults it is our legislatures, we need ot stop taking care of everyone.
fed up

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2010
sick of paying their way and sick of them comin over here breaking the laws and killing people!~~~
pola

Granbury, TX

#17 Jul 4, 2010
quotelawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it you say they are law abiding does it not say illegal entry is a crime, as you wish to dilute to topic with romancing the image of poor immigrant having to escape brutal dictator but we are talking about Mexico not N. Korea, Mexico is developing business and an economy they are getting our industry and yet because they do not have socialized medicine they are deprived this is incorrect citizens in America are being deprived because our system is not set up to care for everyone we are over burdening our healthcare providers because they are being put in a situation where htey are forced ot care for individuals that have never paid into the system. it is not the doctors, or nurses faults it is our legislatures, we need ot stop taking care of everyone.
you do not know the hole story, feel so sorry for you
pola

Granbury, TX

#18 Jul 4, 2010
quotelawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
how is it you say they are law abiding does it not say illegal entry is a crime, as you wish to dilute to topic with romancing the image of poor immigrant having to escape brutal dictator but we are talking about Mexico not N. Korea, Mexico is developing business and an economy they are getting our industry and yet because they do not have socialized medicine they are deprived this is incorrect citizens in America are being deprived because our system is not set up to care for everyone we are over burdening our healthcare providers because they are being put in a situation where htey are forced ot care for individuals that have never paid into the system. it is not the doctors, or nurses faults it is our legislatures, we need ot stop taking care of everyone.




U a very close minded, as i can see, u need ti read the holy bible and re educate yourself! ignirant! not every american is good or mexican bad. in my city all inmates are white and chicano so proud of themself, all have exess self estim, so proud of what? worthless p.o.s. They all lazy... and all the elderly spending my social sec money and medicare.... they the ones spending whwat is left. they shouldnt live that long..... they spending more then what they make in their entire life. My husband and I work all our lifes , paid social sec. and medicare, and looks like we wont get nothing when we gwet 65. is the farmers , ranchers and elderly sucking all our system , that is call WELLFER,not just the illegal, have u thought about that? or u so ignorant to realize it?
pola

Granbury, TX

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Yesss wrote:
<quoted text>
Gr eat points
In my opinion the elderly living too long, and getting medicare, are abusing the sistem more then the ilegals. they get more then what they paid for! nOT TO MENTION The Farmers and ranchers get more then illegals and they do not paid taxes..... etc... they get pay for nothing.... my grandpa is a farmer and gets paid for not growing corn or etc... he gets paid 1000's dollars..... do you investigation rite! k? in my city everybody is lazy.... amean lazy... including college kids.... my husband is 49, and work more then young college kids, whats wrong they r young and white borne americans.........oooooooooo! but the r so so so prod of themselfs...... tooo goood to do the job!
pola

Granbury, TX

#20 Jul 4, 2010
arizona is racista, let the american natives decide!

“quotelawrence needs Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Sacramento to San Jose

#21 Jul 4, 2010
pola wrote:
<quoted text>
U a very close minded, as i can see, u need ti read the holy bible and re educate yourself! ignirant! not every american is good or mexican bad.
the Bible has very little to do with this but if you were to read it it says to obey the law, and entering th ecountry illegally is wrong so is wrong a sin and you Mexicans just wan tAmericans to accept your sin, why don't you take a bible a open it, quit acting like you can make others guilty when you yourself are gulity just clean up your side of the street and go back to Mexico.

“quotelawrence needs Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Sacramento to San Jose

#22 Jul 4, 2010
pola wrote:
<quoted text> you do not know the hole story, feel so sorry for you
okay thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Faith Shoppe (Jan '14) 14 hr Charlotte 13
Debate: Marijuana - Conroe, TX (Aug '10) Sep 1 Hector Barcenas 37
Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10) Aug 27 I Smell Something 55
News 290 snarled after power lines hit. Aug 24 Only farts 4
News Immigration screening launches today in city jails (Dec '09) Aug 21 FartLuva 4
News Using pulpit for profit (Jan '08) Aug 18 Guest User 123 68
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977

Related Media

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]