Immigration Debate - Berwyn, IL

Discuss the national Immigration debate in Berwyn, IL.

Do you support Arizona's immigration law?

Berwyn Supports
Support
 
36
Oppose
 
7

Vote now in Berwyn:

Vet

Atlanta, GA

#151 Dec 20, 2010
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell with your American History X crap! Go to Europe were you belong!
Where is not spelled "were , you ignorant pendejo . ARREST and DEPOPRT.
Superdessucke

Brookfield, IL

#152 Dec 21, 2010
What intelligent discourse we have here. Deport is not spelled depoprt either. Glass house and all that. I think spelling sort of goes out the window in these discussions!
Vet

Stockbridge, GA

#153 Dec 21, 2010
Superdessucke wrote:
What intelligent discourse we have here. Deport is not spelled depoprt either. Glass house and all that. I think spelling sort of goes out the window in these discussions!
You are correct, "S", but "depoprt" was a typo , "were" for "where" is not a typo. My point was that these invading ILLEGALS won't even try to learn our language , assimilate or in any way, show allegiance to the country that is feeding , housing and providing educational assistance and medical care to these people that have ILLEGALLY invaded our country. Got it pendejo? ARREST and DEPORT.
Superdessucke

Brookfield, IL

#154 Dec 22, 2010
How about COOK and CLEAN on the part of Americans too? Illegals wouldn't be here if we weren't so dependent on cheap labor and if we didn't look the other way as companies hire them. You can't blame it all on the illegals you know.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

#155 Dec 22, 2010
Superdessucke wrote:
How about COOK and CLEAN on the part of Americans too? Illegals wouldn't be here if we weren't so dependent on cheap labor and if we didn't look the other way as companies hire them. You can't blame it all on the illegals you know.
When a person commits a deliberate ILLEGAL act , I blame the person . There are contributing factors but the person who violates our border and immigration is responsible. ILLEGALS wouldn't be here if they did not premeditate an ILLEGAL invasion of our country. Case closed. ARREST and DEPORT.
arrest beat and deport

Wheaton, IL

#156 Dec 22, 2010
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell with your American History X crap! Go to Europe were you belong!
elstupido mexicano
arrest beat and deport

Wheaton, IL

#157 Dec 22, 2010
Its easy, when a neighbors dog enters my yard I find a way to get it out! I don't let it stick around!
Vet

Atlanta, GA

#158 Dec 22, 2010
arrest beat and deport wrote:
<quoted text>elstupido mexicano
Y sucio ,illigitimo Mehicano. ARREST and DEPORT.
Aztek

United States

#159 Dec 23, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is not spelled "were , you ignorant pendejo . ARREST and DEPOPRT.
This aint no spelling bee you moron, are you in a spelling bee, dumb ass! If you were in a spelling bee your nazi ass would be put in an iron maiden. Deport not Depoprt u disgrace! Go back to hell!
Aztek

United States

#160 Dec 23, 2010
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, "S", but "depoprt" was a typo , "were" for "where" is not a typo. My point was that these invading ILLEGALS won't even try to learn our language , assimilate or in any way, show allegiance to the country that is feeding , housing and providing educational assistance and medical care to these people that have ILLEGALLY invaded our country. Got it pendejo? ARREST and DEPORT.
No excuses you ignorant dope addict, it was a typo, u are just a white trash who needs to go back to were you came from, hhaahhaha
Vet

Atlanta, GA

#162 Dec 23, 2010
Aztek wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses you ignorant dope addict, it was a typo, u are just a white trash who needs to go back to were you came from, hhaahhaha
Brilliant riposte , pendejo. Do you have any more gems? Take a hike you moron. Try the gay forum. ARREST and DEPORT.
Colt 45

Addison, IL

#163 Dec 25, 2010
Puto go back to Mexico, do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth!! ;)
Heretic

La Grange, IL

#165 Mar 4, 2013
Aztek is a anchor baby. Unwanted by us and his mommie. He has no where else to go.
Early grace

Seattle, WA

#166 Mar 5, 2013
heheheh nothing like waking up 30 years later only to find out you were being accomodated?
Early grace

Seattle, WA

#167 Mar 5, 2013
yeah americans will have only themselves to blame for financing it and fighting each other over it dividing and conquering from within1 pretty ruthless strategy
Mr A

Cicero, IL

#168 Mar 6, 2013
I would be ok with it as long as it wasnt the latinos taking all the heat. There are countless polish and other european illegals here too as well as african, asian, middle eastern and west indians

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#169 Mar 6, 2013
MR A-HMM YEAH COUNTLESS OTHERS HERE IN AMERICA WHO SHOULD PAY FOR ONE RACES FAILED CORRUPT DISASTER TO SHARE WITH AMERICA? BUT THATS NOT RACIST RIGHT?
YOU THINK THIS IS SOME "HUMANATARIAN EFFORT"? TO SAVE MEXICO LIKE THEY'RE SOME POOR STARVING HELPLESSS PUPPIES THAT NEED ADOPTING -WELL YOU BETTER WAKE UP !AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK MEXICANS COULD GIVE TWO TACOS ABOUT YOU OR AMERICA? THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE IT AND CARRY ON THEIR SAME DISASTEROUS SOCIALIST CRIMINAL SOCIALIST ENTERPRISE HERE IN AMERICA IN THE NAME OF RACE!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#170 Mar 6, 2013
MR A. YOU CAN IMPOSE COMMUNISM INTO A DEMOCRACY BUT YOU CAN'T IMPOSE DEMOCRACY INTO COMMUNISM

P.S IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON TRY GOING INTO FORUMS IN THE SOUTHWEST-THEN YOU CAN PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE
Arthur_Treacher

La Grange Park, IL

#171 Mar 10, 2013
Mr A wrote:
I would be ok with it as long as it wasnt the latinos taking all the heat. There are countless polish and other european illegals here too as well as african, asian, middle eastern and west indians
Most of them are Mexicans though.
orkin33

Issaquah, WA

#172 Mar 11, 2013
ARTHUR TREACHER-PAY NO MIND TO MR A -MUCH LESS TRY TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF TO HIS BRAINWASHED IDEOLOGY -MISDIRECTION -ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE "ILLEGAL POLISH" UNLESS THEY CAME IN THROUGH MEXICOS FLOODGATES AND THE POLISH PEOPLES SWAM WHAT ACROSS THE OCEAN FOR THOUSANDS OF MILES? STAY FOCUSED ON THE POINT THE MILITANT SOCIALIST INVASION OF THE CHOSEN RACE RAZA! IMPOSING THEIR FAILED CORRUPT COMMIE FAILURE ON AMERICA AND THEMSELVES ALL OVER AGAIN SINCE RACE IS ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 7 min Culture Auditor 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 181,738
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Emeem 1,153,352
Abby 12-18 41 min pde 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 70,989
Deat Abby 12-16 49 min Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 1 hr GotsMe2ManyKids 7

Related Media

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]