Immigrant Amnesty Debate - El Paso, TX

Discuss the national Immigrant Amnesty debate in El Paso, TX.

Do you support Gingrich's suggestion to grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants with deep roots in the U.S.?

El Paso picks Oppose
Oppose
 
10
Support
 
2

Vote now in El Paso:

JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#21 Dec 17, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicano by the grace of God. I dont have a job i have a career. Looks like your wrong on everything you sound like a vendido trying to be accepted. What happened? Your assimlation didnt work out the way you thought.
Chicano used to have the connotation of being tough and bad. All you have is the connotation of being bad as in spoiled as in rotten like bad cabbage or spoiled tainted meat. You stink like garbage left in the sun in the summer.

The illegal immigrant is a bane on our culture and our system. He/she eats up all of our money being taken care of medically and educationally. They fill our jail cells as if they were roaches crawling out of the sewers.
total bs

El Paso, TX

#22 Dec 17, 2011
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicano by the grace of God. I dont have a job i have a career. Looks like your wrong on everything you sound like a vendido trying to be accepted. What happened? Your assimlation didnt work out the way you thought.
Sorry but going to the welfare office does not qualify as a career.

As to the chicano thing, wouldn't call that a grace of god, more like a curse of satan.
ima

El Paso, TX

#23 Feb 10, 2012
I strongly oppose rewarding law breakers and the mocking of our country's laws.
Hector

El Paso, TX

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Hey, if my Parents, Parents, Parents, Parents, Lol, did it the right way, why shouldn't this Generation of Immigrants do the same. All of the Males in our family has been in the Military..
QUE

El Paso, TX

#25 Sep 23, 2012
Hector wrote:
Hey, if my Parents, Parents, Parents, Parents, Lol, did it the right way, why shouldn't this Generation of Immigrants do the same. All of the Males in our family has been in the Military..
all the males in your familia are jotos.
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

#26 Sep 24, 2012
WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FUNNY THINGS WOULD BE IF MEXICANS HAD TO ACTUALLY LIVE IN THEIR OWN MESS PERROS PUTOS! CAN'T WAIT TO SABOTAGE THEMSELVES AGAIN! LIKE AN ANKLE BITING CHIWAHAWAH WHO WANTS TO "PLAY" HUMAN! SAD MAN SAD!
IF MEXICANS HAD ANY IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING THEY MIGHT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE -SAME GOES FOR THE BRAIWNASHED CALIFORNIANS WHO HAVE ADAPTED THE SAME FAILED "WELFARE WARRIOR" WAYS AND ARE GETTING KICKED OUT BY THEIR MAIDS! ESTUPIDO GABACHOS! QUE CHISTOSOS!
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

#27 Sep 24, 2012
IMA-THE JOKES ON WHITEY THINKING THEY WERE ACCOMDATING MEXICANS WHEN IT WAS MEXICANS WHO WERE ACCCOMODATING YOU ! NOW THE TOOLBAGS GET KICKED OUT AND WANNA RUN AND HIDE THEIR BRAINWASHED TREASONISTIC SELLOUT CULOS IN OTHER STATES UGH
NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICKED YOU OUT!
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

#28 Sep 24, 2012
DUMB AND DUMBER! PAY SOMEONE TO ROB YOU THEN DEMAND RESPECT?? WTF
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

#29 Sep 24, 2012
THE SOUTHWEST HAS ALREADY TRADED IN THEIR AMERICAN CARD FOR MEXICOS AND SOLD OFF THEIR FREEDOMS TO MEXICO AS WELL AS THEIR "HUMANITY" NOW GET KICKED OUT STATELESS AND HOMELESS LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT THEIR PRIDE !! DEFEATED!
lololol

Plano, TX

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Im sry but they have no right to be rewarded for being illegal.
How Does

El Paso, TX

#31 Jan 31, 2013
lololol wrote:
Im sry but they have no right to be rewarded for being illegal.
They all ready have Amnesty here in ElPaso Mexas. They don't do nothing about it nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nada, nada, nada, Reason their scared to hurt feelings well F/uck/That
Richy

El Paso, TX

#32 Jan 31, 2013
I think Whitey should go back to Africa where they're from. I will ask them for their passports next time I see one.
guesswho

Seattle, WA

#33 Jan 31, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH MORE SOCIALIST PROPOGANDA USING RACE AS AN EXCUSE TO FORCE THEIR SOCIALIST CORRUPT CARTEL DRIVEN BANRKUPT NIGHTMARE ON AMERICA?
NO THANKS-WATCHING TOO MANY SUBTITLED RERUNS OF FANTASY ISLAND ON AMERICAN T.V NOW THEY THINK IF STEAL THE T.V THEY WILL GET SOME FREEDOM? STUPID MONKEYS FREEDOM IS MADE BY THE PEOPLES AND THEY DON'T QUALIFY JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISICS OF ONE DOENST MAKE YOU "HUMAN"
-NO SENSE OF CONSCIENCE
-NO SENSE OF KNOWING WRONG FROM RIGHT
-LACK OF EMPATHY FOR ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN RAZA
-NO FEELING OF GUILT -SOUNDS LIKE A PSYCHOPATH TO ME
Rage Daddy

El Paso, TX

#34 Jan 31, 2013
guesswho wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH MORE SOCIALIST PROPOGANDA USING RACE AS AN EXCUSE TO FORCE THEIR SOCIALIST CORRUPT CARTEL DRIVEN BANRKUPT NIGHTMARE ON AMERICA?
NO THANKS-WATCHING TOO MANY SUBTITLED RERUNS OF FANTASY ISLAND ON AMERICAN T.V NOW THEY THINK IF STEAL THE T.V THEY WILL GET SOME FREEDOM? STUPID MONKEYS FREEDOM IS MADE BY THE PEOPLES AND THEY DON'T QUALIFY JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISICS OF ONE DOENST MAKE YOU "HUMAN"
-NO SENSE OF CONSCIENCE
-NO SENSE OF KNOWING WRONG FROM RIGHT
-LACK OF EMPATHY FOR ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN RAZA
-NO FEELING OF GUILT -SOUNDS LIKE A PSYCHOPATH TO ME
is that you Rush Limpbaugh? Or is it Bill O'reilly? Bla bla bla
GEUSSWHO

Seattle, WA

#35 Feb 1, 2013
RAGE DADDY-NOPE I'M JUST PASSING ON KIM JONG ILS LEGACY! TO AMERICA! YEEPA YEEPA!HEHEHEHEH OH YEAH AND HITLERS AS WELL ! ENJOY
Rage Daddy

El Paso, TX

#36 Feb 1, 2013
GEUSSWHO wrote:
RAGE DADDY-NOPE I'M JUST PASSING ON KIM JONG ILS LEGACY! TO AMERICA! YEEPA YEEPA!HEHEHEHEH OH YEAH AND HITLERS AS WELL ! ENJOY
Now you are the minority and will be dealt with as such. Spew your venom if you may, but remember,there are consequences of being a hate-monger.
guesswho

Issaquah, WA

#37 Feb 3, 2013
RAGE DADDY-HMM SEEMS THE SONG YOU SING IS YOUR OWN AND WHY NOT ?YOU CAN'T FOOL ME -T THAT'S MY JOB!
JIM JONES FOR PRESIDENT? ANOTHER TACO TRUCK CASUALTY
Ra D

El Paso, TX

#38 Feb 4, 2013
guesswho wrote:
RAGE DADDY-HMM SEEMS THE SONG YOU SING IS YOUR OWN AND WHY NOT ?YOU CAN'T FOOL ME -T THAT'S MY JOB!
JIM JONES FOR PRESIDENT? ANOTHER TACO TRUCK CASUALTY
You make no sense.
Eat this

El Paso, TX

#39 Feb 4, 2013
What's ironic is that the Caucasian American is now the minority. Better get with the program socialist Republicans, you just lost the Presidency due to your continued bashing of the former minority, now the majority, The Great Hispanic American Majority. We won the election for Mr. Obama in 2012, and we will do the same in 2016, with or without your support. Eat that.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#40 Feb 4, 2013
EAT THIS-YES YOU WILL DO THE SAME THING YOU ALWAYS DO CREATE A CRIMINAL RUN SOCIALIST DICTATORSHIP JUST AS YOU ALWAYS DO WHEREVER YOU GO -KEEP ON PUMPING THOSE TEXANS HEADS WITH YOUR FAILED IDEOLOGY TILL THEY DON'T KNOW WHATS WHAT UNTIL YOU TELL THEM RIGHT? NO MATTER YOU HAVE BEEN DROOLING OVER AMERICAN DEMOCRACY ON T.V FOR YEARS BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHAT TO DO WITH IT -SO YOU ONLY FOOL YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN RACIST AGENDA POBRECITO KEEP CHASING THAT SMOKE AND MIRRORS AMERICAN DREAM THAT SOMEONE ELSE MADE BECAUSE YOU COULDNT! AND NEVER WILL MAS CERVEZA FOOL?
MAYBE YOU CAN DRINK YOURSELF INTO BEING A FREE HUMAN?HEHEHEHEH QUE CHISTOSOS!OH AND RUN TEXAS,ARIZONA AND CALIFORNIA INTO BANKRUPTCY AS USUAL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black scene (Jun '13) 1 hr DC Dave 3
Is El Paso Now Officially A Suburb of Juarez 7 hr DC Dave 4
News New Downtown brewery taps into El Paso's past 9 hr Miados Yellow 2
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 10 hr Manny 2,463
Why Do My Balls Itch 11 hr DC Dave 7
News Transgender clinic opens 12 hr Rogelio Reagan 42
Poll Is huey "bitch" goins the reincarnated Educated... 13 hr huey goins 7
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]