Health Care Debate - Harker Heights, TX
Discuss the national Health Care debate in Harker Heights, TX.
Do you support President Obama's health care policy?
#1 Jan 12, 2010
nothing is free....and I see how the government handles the mail...I really don't want these idiots to have anything to do with my health care!!!!!
#2 Jan 12, 2010
I have found a way to make your healthcare finances go further:
1) Refrain from seeking treatment for an illness until you are so sick you cannot drive yourself but NEVER go to the emergency room. Always, without exception, wait until Monday to call an appointment in. Sit in the waiting room everyday and hope for a cancellation if you have to.
2) Split your required medications in half. A step further would then be to then take them every other day. A step further would then be to also skip every Friday. This would make your medications last much longer.
3) Always get generic drugs and do not ever pay over $8 per prescription. If the drugs are over the limit, do not get them. Suffer through the illness no matter how long it takes. Keep in mind that there is a good chance that the drug you need does not come in a generic. If not, go without.
4) Do not buy health insurance. You cannot afford the co-pays or deductibles and, more than likely, would be denied for preexisting conditions anyway.
5) Do not ever go to a dentist until you pass the “Two Rule.” Two bad teeth, too painful to make it for two months.
6) Do not get glasses. If you cannot read it you don’t need it.
7) Do not eat every day because it is totally unnecessary; when you do have to eat only eat what is on sale. DO NOT deviate from this, ever. If it isn’t on sale do not buy it. Stores usually have coupons to hand out.
8) Never eat out. The cost is too high. Even if you have four jobs to make ends meet always prepare a meal at home even if it is 2:00 in the morning after your last shift. On Christmas it is allowed to get a McDonalds $1 burger but only with water and NO fries.
9) Take a gallon of skim milk; pour one half into another container and fill with water. This makes your milk go twice as far.
10) Do not use butter or a butter substitute. Dry toast is better than nothing.
11) Shower only once a week. Get a job where it doesn’t matter. Use masking devises like gasoline, muscle rub or fish oil to cover the smell.
12) Cut your own hair.
13) Now that your rabbit ears on your TV doesn’t work eliminate you television.
14) Turn you home heat off at night. Open all your cupboards to sinks so the pipes do not freeze. Flush the stool every hour. Put extra blankets on the bed. Sleep in your clothes if you have to.
15) Do not turn your lights on at night. Practice walking around in the dark with your eyes covered until you get used to it.
16) Car pool. NEVER drive a car unless you have four people in it. If you are sick find three other sick people to go with you.
17) Under any circumstances NEVER listen to people who are against health care reform, no matter how selfish, hurtful and ignorant they sound. It will only depress you and make your life without healthcare even worse.
#3 Feb 12, 2010
Do you know how damn retarded you sound?
Add your comments below
|Wounded Military Dating or Wounded Warriors Dating (May '10)||Dec 23||Dhammika Jayamaha||11|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||Dec 17||98 Degree Diarrhea||595|
|this town (Dec '10)||Dec 15||nate9606||11|
|earn 3500 in your PayPal today||Dec 13||Freakman_101||2|
|Fort Hood 1966 (Jan '12)||Dec 13||PFC Dick Towner||5|
|Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12)||Dec 10||tammy||57|
|Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12)||Dec 7||Native Texan||283|
Find what you want!
Search Harker Heights Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC