Gun Laws Debate - Sandy Hook, CT
Does the US need to reform its gun laws?
|Not at all||
Since: Jan 13
#1 Jan 7, 2013
gun laws take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and keep them from being able to protect themselves from criminals who break all the laws put in place by congress. gun laws also give the government a unfair advantage over "the people" thus creating oppression and that leads to tyranny which is the real reason for the second amendment and the reason for the wording "shall not be infringed" to keep the government afraid of the people. this is the real reason for the 2nd amendment. never in the history of guns has a responsible owner of a gun who knows the proper use of the gun shot someone. in every case their has been neglect to the rules of gun safety, or criminals with guns. if you want to take care of the gun problem in this country here is how you do it.
1) make it legal in every state to carry a CCW if not a felon or mental disorder.
2) strengthen the mental health program in our country
3) do not let criminals out of jail on early release, good behavior, plea bargains ect. as they are responsible for 95% of violent crimes in the USA.
4) close the gun show loop hole making it mandatory for everyone to pass a federal background check.
5) remove the gun free zones in america and allow teachers or principles to conceal carry after an extensive background check and TRAINING with the weapon.
6) make our schools more secure and harder to access to criminals.
these steps do not infringe on the rights of americans and make the USA a safer place. guns dont kill people, criminals with guns kill people. every bad guy with a gun is stopped by a good guy with a gun. areas like illinois who have the strictest gun control laws have the most violent crimes. SAY NO TO GUN CONTROL IT IS YOUR RIGHT AND IT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
Add your comments below
|Tim McGraw Defends His Decision to Play Sandy H...||Thu||CTM||3|
|Don't drink the water in Newtown (Aug '11)||Thu||CTM||7|
|Two years later, first responders still feel ef...||Thu||CTM||5|
|Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08)||Apr 20||ughh||194|
|Wolfgang Halbig||Apr 15||ourtaxes||2|
|Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13)||Apr 15||AMERICA||12,178|
|Voters Reject 2015-16 Budget in Monroe||Apr 9||WTF2015||1|
Find what you want!
Search Sandy Hook Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC