Gun Control Debate - Guntersville, AL

Discuss the national Gun Control debate in Guntersville, AL.

Would you support a ban on handguns?

Guntersville opposes
Oppose
 
29
Support
 
0

Vote now in Guntersville:

Comments
101 - 120 of 135 Comments Last updated -
lydia

Des Moines, IA

#104 Nov 23, 2011
houston wrote:
<quoted text> and exactly what is it u do for living and i will tell everone hello for you shoot i send you directions an you come tell them hi yourself and how many kids have you raised
What does he do for a living? He gets guys for your sister. No wonder she's too busy for lovin' time when you want it from her.
FRED

Laceys Spring, AL

#105 Dec 1, 2011
Why do people from Iowa and every where else in America post on a forum for Arab, Alabama? Do you people not have a forum or is ours just that damn interesting?
Law

Omaha, NE

#106 Dec 1, 2011
FRED wrote:
Why do people from Iowa and every where else in America post on a forum for Arab, Alabama? Do you people not have a forum or is ours just that damn interesting?
It's a National Poll, Fred.

http://www.topix.com/issue/gun-control
FRED

Laceys Spring, AL

#107 Dec 2, 2011
Oh that explains it. Thanks Nebraska
Citizen

Bethpage, NY

#108 Dec 2, 2011
The other explanation is that people who sign in from different places (home, other wifi, etc.) show the location of the hosting server, not the location of the user.
FRED

Laceys Spring, AL

#109 Dec 2, 2011
Citizen wrote:
The other explanation is that people who sign in from different places (home, other wifi, etc.) show the location of the hosting server, not the location of the user.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Dont you have anything better to do than followm me around topix and post on EVERY forum I post in? Geez stop cyber stalking me you fruit.
Citizen

Albertville, AL

#110 Dec 3, 2011
Fred, I live in Arab and comment frequently on all the forums for my town. It has nothing to do with you. If you are paranoid maybe you need to quit smoking so much weed.
Citizen

Albertville, AL

#111 Dec 3, 2011
Fred, Do you really think that you are the only person in Arab who is entitled to an opinion?
Law

Omaha, NE

#112 Dec 3, 2011
FRED wrote:
Oh that explains it. Thanks Nebraska
BTW, Fred. If you're from Arab, AL why aren't you posting on the Arab, AL site instead og Guntersville, AL?
FRED

Laceys Spring, AL

#113 Dec 3, 2011
Law wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Fred. If you're from Arab, AL why aren't you posting on the Arab, AL site instead og Guntersville, AL?
What does it matter to you "LAW"?Arent you in Nebraska? If you must know both cities are relevant to me as I have friends, family and business interests in both cities.
Law

Omaha, NE

#114 Dec 3, 2011
FRED wrote:
<quoted text>What does it matter to you "LAW"?Arent you in Nebraska? If you must know both cities are relevant to me as I have friends, family and business interests in both cities.
So?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#115 Dec 3, 2011
Law wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Fred. If you're from Arab, AL why aren't you posting on the Arab, AL site instead og Guntersville, AL?
If you will look at Arab,Guntersville,and Albertville, you will see that they share same posts.
Law

Omaha, NE

#116 Dec 4, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>If you will look at Arab,Guntersville,and Albertville, you will see that they share same posts.
Yeah, I figured they were probably close but Arab does have it's own page.
How was your Thanksgiving, Thomas?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#117 Dec 4, 2011
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I figured they were probably close but Arab does have it's own page.
How was your Thanksgiving, Thomas?
Marvelous!!! Have eaten so damm much turkey and ham that I am going vegetarian until Christmas.Too much family close by and too many dinners. How about you?
houston

Oneonta, AL

#120 Dec 10, 2011
lydia wrote:
<quoted text>What does he do for a living? He gets guys for your sister. No wonder she's too busy for lovin' time when you want it from her.
oh your bright like most morons you lash out with anger and by th way my sister was shot in the head during a drive shootin in b'ham this CHRISTMAS will b 3 years
Citizen

Albertville, AL

#121 Dec 16, 2011
Jethro

Scottsboro, AL

#123 Dec 19, 2011
US Constitution.
houston

Oneonta, AL

#124 Dec 22, 2011
lydia wrote:
<quoted text>There was no anger there. And it is you that uis the moron. Did they ever catch the person that killed your sister? Or were they only looking to arrest the gun? I figure a dolt like you would blame the gun.
look u MORON that gun didnt drive its self to town and th barrel end is not the dangerous end its the other end that dangerous and check this out u dont always have to have a gun to b a thug i lived in sin for many years i didn't have to carry a gun to get respect or to collect what was owed to me
bill

Midland, GA

#127 Feb 27, 2013
2nd
Danny

Atlanta, GA

#128 Feb 27, 2013
Anyone sacrificing freedom for safety deserves neither.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 19 hr JohnJ 215
Water in Arab Fri PoisonedWater 2
Personal affairs in a public position Aug 28 Concerned 16
ed teal scott walls doug gibbs cybersquatting s... (May '10) Aug 28 Corruption pisses... 37
4 bedroom house Aug 28 karenangels 2
Why is Israel the only civilised country in the... Aug 27 Asare 1
Durty snapchat Aug 15 bamaboy90420 1

Related Topics

Guntersville Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]