Gun Control Debate - Bothell, WA

Discuss the national Gun Control debate in Bothell, WA.

Would you support a ban on handguns?

Bothell opposes
Oppose
 
22
Support
 
5

Vote now in Bothell:

Jay

Kirkland, WA

#41 Jul 13, 2012
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter, Jayhole. It's no business of yours whether I'm "packing heat" or not.
"Packing heat" is a Hollywood term. Not surprised a dolt like you uses it.
Now get back to loving your sister up. I'm sure she misses your little stub.
Law, of course you know the packing heat saying, you don't even catch on when your being made fun of, DUH!
talk about Dolts! You seem to be preoccupied with pedifiles and incest, I guess your not lying when you say your from NE. People like you are why Gun Control is even an issue.
Law

Omaha, NE

#42 Jul 14, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Law, of course you know the packing heat saying, you don't even catch on when your being made fun of, DUH!
talk about Dolts! You seem to be preoccupied with pedifiles and incest, I guess your not lying when you say your from NE. People like you are why Gun Control is even an issue.
Fascists like you are why citizens need to be wary of gun control schemes. The Peoples Republic of Washington harvests morons like you like an assembly line.
That you're willing to be a sheep speaks volumes to your stupidity.
Like the other two jackals, you loathe and despise the exercise of eights and liberties. I'm curios which of the 3 are you. Moe? Larry? Shemp?
Jay

Kirkland, WA

#43 Jul 14, 2012
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Fascists like you are why citizens need to be wary of gun control schemes. The Peoples Republic of Washington harvests morons like you like an assembly line.
That you're willing to be a sheep speaks volumes to your stupidity.
Like the other two jackals, you loathe and despise the exercise of eights and liberties. I'm curios which of the 3 are you. Moe? Larry? Shemp?
It sounds like you have some paranoid schizophrenic tendencies, mentally challenged people should not carry firearms, or be able to legally buy them. This means you law, I guess that's why you are too paranoid to use your name. I also don't attempt to carry reasonable conversations with cases like you, enabling your ideations. If not for yourself, do your family a favor and get some help. Hopefully your not too much of a coward to put the gun in your mouth before you use it on innocent people, or your own family. You are a miserable person, I feel bad for you, but feel worse for those forced to be in your prescence.
Law

Omaha, NE

#44 Jul 14, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you have some paranoid schizophrenic tendencies, mentally challenged people should not carry firearms, or be able to legally buy them. This means you law, I guess that's why you are too paranoid to use your name. I also don't attempt to carry reasonable conversations with cases like you, enabling your ideations. If not for yourself, do your family a favor and get some help. Hopefully your not too much of a coward to put the gun in your mouth before you use it on innocent people, or your own family. You are a miserable person, I feel bad for you, but feel worse for those forced to be in your prescence.
Sounds like you've already killed more than a few children and women but no men due to your cowardice. Bet your family has already disowned you because the shame was getting to be too much.
They were also tired of getting called all through the night by authorities asking where you are due to the crime in the vicinity.
We know it goes back to the fact that your crack head birth mother had to give you up because her drug habit precluded her ability to raise a child with special needs.
It's why they gave you the name "Jay". They figured with 3 letters, you'd be able to spell it by the time you were 14.'Ed' would have been easier but they thought you'd be up to the challenge.
What they didn't figure on was that you would eventually become a freedom-loathing shirker with anger issues and a total lack of self control.
Can't blame them for wanting the distance from you.
Find a rope and a tree where you can use the rope to put a little distance between your neck and the tree.
Good thing there hasn't been a desperate, self-loathing woman foolish enough to try to procreate with you. The offspring would resemble flying monkeys with the intelligence of a bag of hammers.
Jay

Kirkland, WA

#45 Jul 14, 2012
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you've already killed more than a few children and women but no men due to your cowardice. Bet your family has already disowned you because the shame was getting to be too much.
They were also tired of getting called all through the night by authorities asking where you are due to the crime in the vicinity.
We know it goes back to the fact that your crack head birth mother had to give you up because her drug habit precluded her ability to raise a child with special needs.
It's why they gave you the name "Jay". They figured with 3 letters, you'd be able to spell it by the time you were 14.'Ed' would have been easier but they thought you'd be up to the challenge.
What they didn't figure on was that you would eventually become a freedom-loathing shirker with anger issues and a total lack of self control.
Can't blame them for wanting the distance from you.
Find a rope and a tree where you can use the rope to put a little distance between your neck and the tree.
Good thing there hasn't been a desperate, self-loathing woman foolish enough to try to procreate with you. The offspring would resemble flying monkeys with the intelligence of a bag of hammers.
I'm sure even Nebraska is ashamed of you.
Law

Omaha, NE

#46 Jul 14, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure even Nebraska is ashamed of you.
No, quite proud actually. Washington on the other hand would like to find some means to make you go away no doubt.
NRA

Kirkland, WA

#47 Jul 20, 2012
It's crazies like this ^^Law person^^ that give gun advocates a bad name. We understand that there are many (law) people who probably should not own guns. But be assured, there are responsible gun owners who are also advocating gun control for people like this.
Pray for the families of the victims and families in Aurora Colorado. God bless the USA.
NRA

Seattle, WA

#48 Jul 20, 2012
Now of course I say this as I am beating my meat at the news on TV and wishing I could have been the shooter's accomplice.
NRA

Kirkland, WA

#49 Jul 20, 2012
HaHa. Obviously you don't have an argument, so you reply with a joke. Spineless.
NRA

Seattle, WA

#50 Jul 20, 2012
HaHa. I tried to disparage someone and when my stupidity was exposed, I tried to cover it up. Oh well, I'm a dork.
NRA

Kirkland, WA

#51 Jul 21, 2012
NRA wrote:
HaHa. I tried to disparage someone and when my stupidity was exposed, I tried to cover it up. Oh well, I'm a dork.
Ots pointless to pretend your me and post arguments under my I.D., if you have something you would like to debate as you, I would be glad to.
NRA

Seattle, WA

#52 Jul 21, 2012
On the other and I know I would win such a debate because my opponent (me) is an assclown.
Law

Omaha, NE

#53 Jul 23, 2012
NRA wrote:
It's crazies like this ^^Law person^^ that give gun advocates a bad name. We understand that there are many (law) people who probably should not own guns. But be assured, there are responsible gun owners who are also advocating gun control for people like this.
Pray for the families of the victims and families in Aurora Colorado. God bless the USA.
You're just a typical Fudd. You think the government would never take your guns but you have no problem with them grabbing other guns.
You're no 2nd Amendment supporter. You're Michael Moore in drag.
And it's typical of you to exploit the Aurora incident to try to make a deluded point.
NRA

Kirkland, WA

#54 Jul 24, 2012
NRA wrote:
It's crazies like this ^^Law person^^ that give gun advocates a bad name. We understand that there are many (law) people who probably should not own guns. But be assured, there are responsible gun owners who are also advocating gun control for people like this.
Pray for the families of the victims and families in Aurora Colorado. God bless the USA.
Law-praying for the victims of the Aurora shooting was not intended to exploit the victims as you say. Apologies to anyone who felt it was.
Jay

Kirkland, WA

#55 Jul 24, 2012
Law wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a typical Fudd. You think the government would never take your guns but you have no problem with them grabbing other guns.
You're no 2nd Amendment supporter. You're Michael Moore in drag.
And it's typical of you to exploit the Aurora incident to try to make a deluded point.
Law- I think the scorched earth easy bake oven your living in there in Nebraska has baked your pea-brain. Enjoy your drought.
Law

Omaha, NE

#56 Jul 25, 2012
NRA wrote:
<quoted text>Law-praying for the victims of the Aurora shooting was not intended to exploit the victims as you say. Apologies to anyone who felt it was.
Right, Jay.
Law

Omaha, NE

#57 Jul 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Law- I think the scorched earth easy bake oven your living in there in Nebraska has baked your pea-brain. Enjoy your drought.
Jay, you never had a brain. The fecal matter you've been using insead hasn't been a suitable substitute either.
frankjg

Kirkland, WA

#58 Jul 29, 2012
The second amendment says it all
Jay

Kirkland, WA

#59 Jul 29, 2012
frankjg wrote:
The second amendment says it all
Frank, an amendment is a formal change to the constitution, it is not law and can and should be amended again. This amendment is archaic and is 200 years old, if it is the will of the people,
, it should be ammemded again.
Law

Papillion, NE

#60 Jul 29, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, an amendment is a formal change to the constitution, it is not law and can and should be amended again. This amendment is archaic and is 200 years old, if it is the will of the people,
, it should be ammemded again.
It's no more archaic than the 1st, 4th, 9th & 10th.
And the will of the people is moot. Judging from the number of concealed carry permit applications in Colorado and gun sales everywhere, it appears NOT to be the will of the people.
Despots on the other hand would like to see it eroded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bothell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Jun 26 Jen 4
News 7 Things You Need to Know About Experience Wood... Jun 14 Servelan 1
Kenmore, WA Mobile App! May '15 kenmorewaorg 1
brianne fuller Feb '15 username 1
News Art created from recycled materials is focus of... Feb '15 rickytitcomb 1
News Lake Forest Park - A regional speed trap (Jan '10) Feb '15 Buck Wedes 2
News Body recovered from Snohomish County lake Jan '15 amonblack 2

Related Topics

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]