Gun Control Debate - Bothell, WA

Discuss the national Gun Control debate in Bothell, WA.

Would you support a ban on handguns?

Bothell opposes
Oppose
 
22
Support
 
5

Vote now in Bothell:

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ed

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2010
What part of "shall not" don't you understand?
Napikwan

Edmonds, WA

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Every country that has disarmed it citizens, has enslaved its citizens.
Plus I want to keep a few treats for the skinhead nazi's
David Murray

Puyallup, WA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
American Citizen
Tony

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2010
My 2nd amendment rights to own and arm myself.
Donna

Kirkland, WA

#5 Jul 8, 2012
No, but I would support moving the outdoor shotgun and high powered rifle range at KGR to a more remote place. The archery range and handgun range do not infringe on taxpayer homeowners rights, which the gun club is neither one of those. Taxpaying citizens should not be told to move. Citizens should have the right to own and carry handguns.
Craig Brumbaugh

Wayne, PA

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Well I aint anti gun and I own a few but yes I'd support a ban on guns.

1. Too many folks walkin around with guns cuz their scared of their own shadows.

2. 99% of people are just too dumb and irresponsible to safely handle firearms. Thats a fact.

3. If you're that worried about defending yourself get a taser or some mace.

4. Most gun owners end up either shooting themselves or other innocent people. Ya walk around with a hammer long enough eventually you'll find a nail to pound.

5. There aint a legitimate reason anyone needs any gun. Melt them all for all I care.
duane

Warrenville, IL

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I am glad you are in california craig brumbaugh. stay there. you clearly need a nanny state to hold your hand.

things you say in your list are arrogant and ill informed.
Craig Brumbaugh

Wayne, PA

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Well duane you certaintly are full of horsepuckey aint ya.

All I see from you is whining and no facts. You sound like a misinformend and ignorant tea party activist.

Gun nuts are like religious folks. They're both brainwashed and live in a bubble with their heads so far up your rear ends their braincells all died from lack of oxygen and all they know how to do is recite right wing propaganda.
Law

Omaha, NE

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Well I aint anti gun and I own a few but yes I'd support a ban on guns.
1. Too many folks walkin around with guns cuz their scared of their own shadows.
Really? How many? How many is too many? You are anti gun when you promote gun bans.
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
2. 99% of people are just too dumb and irresponsible to safely handle firearms. Thats a fact.
If it's a fact, you shouldn't have any problem showing us a cite to a credible study that backs that up. Will do?
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
3. If you're that worried about defending yourself get a taser or some mace.
Why Craig, because YOU say so? What have you got against criminals being shot in the act of preying on someone? Is it a professional courtesy? Do you have family members actively engaged in crime that you want to protect?
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
4. Most gun owners end up either shooting themselves or other innocent people.
Most? Where is there some data to back that claim up? Will you be posting it soon? Real soon?
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Ya walk around with a hammer long enough eventually you'll find a nail to pound.
So law enforcement is really out there pounding nails?
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
5. There aint a legitimate reason anyone needs any gun. Melt them all for all I care.
Really?
Is is because YOU say so?
Since when is the 2nd Amendment part of the Bill of Needs? Or part of the Bill of What Craig Says You Need?
How about you keep your nose out of other peoples business when it comes to the exercise of Constitutional rights?
Can you do that or will the frustrated control freak in you prevent that?
Law

Omaha, NE

#10 Jul 10, 2012
duane wrote:
I am glad you are in california craig brumbaugh. stay there. you clearly need a nanny state to hold your hand.
things you say in your list are arrogant and ill informed.
Craig is a colostomy bag with ears.
Law

Omaha, NE

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Well duane you certaintly are full of horsepuckey aint ya.
All I see from you is whining and no facts.
Hypocrite! You didn't post any facts either.
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
You sound like a misinformend and ignorant tea party activist.
You sound like a propaganda-spewing flea bagger and Soros sycophant.
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Gun nuts are like religious folks. They're both brainwashed and live in a bubble with their heads so far up your rear ends their braincells all died from lack of oxygen and all they know how to do is recite right wing propaganda.
Said the frustrated control freak. Hoplophobses like you continue to be the hanky-twisting bed wetters when people exercise rights and liberties that you abhor.
Your disdain for people exercising their 1st & 2nd Amendments proves you to be a typical left-wing Fascist that only knows how to reguritate the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
Craig Brumbaugh

Wayne, PA

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Well that was quite the big load of horsepuckey "Law". Lots of whining and crying which is typical of conservatives but no facts to back anything you say up.
Craig Brumbaugh

Wayne, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2012
"Craig is a colostomy bag with ears."

Now calm down there "Law" and go take your meds. You're welcome to come back and join the discussion after you unlearn the NRA propaganda and learn the facts and how to show respect and a little common courtesy.
Law

Omaha, NE

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Well that was quite the big load of horsepuckey "Law". Lots of whining and crying which is typical of conservatives but no facts to back anything you say up.
And yet the whiny liberal (that would be you) couldn't refute it. Why is that? Were you too busy wringing your hands?
And you haven't backed up any of the so called "facts" you posted. So once again hypocrite, are you going to back it up?
Law

Omaha, NE

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
"Craig is a colostomy bag with ears."
Now calm down there "Law" and go take your meds. You're welcome to come back and join the discussion after you unlearn the NRA propaganda and learn the facts and how to show respect and a little common courtesy.
Awww, do the facts make you soil your pink thong? Or do you simply spew the VPC propaganda as truth? You hoplopobes are a hoot.
Craig Brumbaugh

Wayne, PA

#16 Jul 10, 2012
"Law", you got nothing to add but whining about someone posting facts about why guns need to be banned.

Have you been snorting dumb dust? Because I picture you as an ignorant tea party hypocrite on welfare who wastes all his money on guns and ammo because the guys at the gun shop said Obamas coming for the guns. Meanwhile your 10 kids eat spam for every meal, wear old rags for clothes and play with rocks for toys because their dad wastes his whole paycheck from being a walmart greeter at the gun shop.

Just Sayin
Law

Omaha, NE

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
"Law", you got nothing to add but whining about someone posting facts about why guns need to be banned.
No facts from you yet. Just whining . Obviously you're okay with women getting raped.
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Have you been snorting dumb dust? Because I picture you as an ignorant tea party hypocrite on welfare who wastes all his money on guns and ammo because the guys at the gun shop said Obamas coming for the guns.
More single-wide mentality coming from a double-wide ass. Just like a flea-bagger to thumb his nose at rights and liberties. It must really suck to be you.
Now, where are thise "facts" you claim to have?
Craig Brumbaugh wrote:
Meanwhile your 10 kids eat spam for every meal, wear old rags for clothes and play with rocks for toys because their dad wastes his whole paycheck from being a walmart greeter at the gun shop.
Just Sayin
While you simply molest your 10 kids while you sit on your ass in your trailer surfing for kiddie porn. Well, you were conned into believing they're yours but we know you couldn't have gotten it up to procreate even 1 of them. Just sayin.
Law

Omaha, NE

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Craig feels a woman is morally superior if she just gives in to the whims of her attacker/rapist/poential murderer rather than allowing her to explain to the authorities how that bullet hole came to be in her attacker's chest. How noble.
Bob k

Idanha, OR

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Hey Law, why don't you take Craig's advice and go pound sand you turd licker.

The facts are not on your side.

Law = putz
Law

Omaha, NE

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Bob k wrote:
Hey Law, why don't you take Craig's advice and go pound sand you turd licker.
The facts are not on your side.
Law = putz
Hey Bob, get back on your sister where you usually are. After you swallow Craig's smegma first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bothell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sun anti obama 2 717
Family identifies body as missing Seattle girl (Oct '08) Aug 26 Louise Evans 12
Microwave fan Aug 22 Allison 1
Garage Door Repair Woodinville Aug 21 Jerry Boggs 2
Garage Door Repair Bothell Aug '14 Irene D Pelkey 1
Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Jun '14 curious8 14
Debate: Marijuana - Bothell, WA (Sep '10) Jun '14 Carter 23

Related Topics

Bothell Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]