Gay Marriage Debate - Tucson, AZ

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Tucson, AZ.

Do you support gay marriage?

Tucson opposes
Oppose
 
309
Support
 
262

Vote now in Tucson:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of177
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TS

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2010
 
i dont support a LIFESTYLE choice!

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 26, 2010
 
Human beings do many depraved things, and gay-anything is more proof of that.
Christy

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 27, 2010
 
We are all created equal. Everyone deserves the same rights.

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2010
 
Christy wrote:
We are all created equal. Everyone deserves the same rights.
God created man and woman. Our "rights" are to be what God has created, not whatever the voices in our head or whatever current human law says is "currently lawful".

The Bible supercedes all human laws. Human laws change daily, and God's laws NEVER change.
Obey ALL American Laws

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2010
 
Totally oppose LIFESTYLE debates. Get right with God!
Peaches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2010
 
Aardy Aardvark wrote:
<quoted text>
God created man and woman. Our "rights" are to be what God has created, not whatever the voices in our head or whatever current human law says is "currently lawful".
The Bible supercedes all human laws. Human laws change daily, and God's laws NEVER change.
The bible do not pattern to the gay lifestyle. This is why some gays speak the way they do about the bible.
Len

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 27, 2010
 
Aardy Aardvark wrote:
<quoted text>
God created man and woman. Our "rights" are to be what God has created, not whatever the voices in our head or whatever current human law says is "currently lawful".
The Bible supercedes all human laws. Human laws change daily, and God's laws NEVER change.
Either way, you can't use God's law to govern people's rights in a secular society. Our rights come from living in a supposedly free society. They don't come from your Bible.
losing it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 27, 2010
 
I am a Christian, It is an abomination.
losing it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 27, 2010
 
It is an abomination. I don't want to see anyone go to hell.
Tex Ritter

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 31, 2010
 
no I oppose.
i loled

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 31, 2010
 
To "save the sacredness" of something 18 year olds and celebrities have been "upholding" in this modern society, it wouldn't degrade it one bit to allow gays to marry.

I'm sorry Christians... but this is The United States, not The Roman Empire. The Constitution holds the top of all law, your bible can rule your private life but it should not ever affect the lives of the public. The constant shoving of Jesus down everybody's throat is one of the primary reasons liberals keep winning and getting their way.

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 31, 2010
 
i loled wrote:
To "save the sacredness" of something 18 year olds and celebrities have been "upholding" in this modern society, it wouldn't degrade it one bit to allow gays to marry.
I'm sorry Christians... but this is The United States, not The Roman Empire. The Constitution holds the top of all law, your bible can rule your private life but it should not ever affect the lives of the public. The constant shoving of Jesus down everybody's throat is one of the primary reasons liberals keep winning and getting their way.
The Bible has no geographical boundaries, and is Law over any and all constitutions. The Bible rules all life, public and private. Being that Jesus is God to Christians, it follows that He created "everybody's throat". And if liberals think they're "winning", and "getting their way" - stick around for the final score.
clay

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 1, 2010
 
how could this ever be. just the thought--ugh
soAZ

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 2, 2010
 
Christy wrote:
We are all created equal. Everyone deserves the same rights.
~~~~~~~~~~
Geez, this why women should not be allowed to vote and especially not allowed to hold any office. We are not all equal in godz eyes or man's. Are you that blind? Bet you have a queer minister at your house of churchianity you attend.
soAZ

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 2, 2010
 
Furthermore Christy, please clarify if you are for diversity or equality. Can't have both.

“ARIZONA”

Since: Jun 09

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 7, 2010
 
Homosexuality is a Choice. It is also very un-natural and perverse. Marriage is Sacred and the use of those who are Male and Female.And for those who will have Children and raise them.

“ARIZONA”

Since: Jun 09

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 7, 2010
 
Len wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, you can't use God's law to govern people's rights in a secular society. Our rights come from living in a supposedly free society. They don't come from your Bible.
Read the Pre-Amble to the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence. Our rights come from the Creator, not the State. If they come from the State, the State can take them away. You already have the right to defile yourself already within reason. And you already have the right to flaunt your pervesion thru-out America, from Sea to shining Sea. You also have the right to cohabitate with those whose lifestyle mirrors your own.

You don't have the right to make the rest of us bless you with God speed in your contempt for Society. Piss off now and go sell your crap elsewhere please.


If you want to have your way and destroy the Institution of Marriage. Go to Mexico, they just declared it your right to do so.
Langley

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 8, 2010
 
mar·riage  [mar-ij]
–noun
1.
Marriage:
the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.[close quote]
*** Any arrangement that does not involve a man and woman is not "marriage." Society could call it "gay marriage" or "civil union" but that is not "marriage" according to the dictionary or according to traditional American practice.
William

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 8, 2010
 
Gays should have the same right to marry. It's time to stop the discrimination.
Will

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 8, 2010
 
TS wrote:
i dont support a LIFESTYLE choice!
These bigots who think that sexuality is a choice are blinded by their hate and bigotry. You can no more chose your sexuality than you can the color of your hair or how tall you are.

Why does this country foster such hatred and ignorance?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of177
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Tucson Forum right now

Search the Tucson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: A&L Transport Best Moving Company Freig... 2 hr lisa jones 2
Post you feature points referral code 2 hr munchii 448
get paypal cash this is real i promise Thu oveykatie 1
FeaturePoints Referral Codes! Wed MetalGearMilkShake 2
Russian mafia ring busted in Tucson (Nov '08) Apr 15 Maurice Lavender 125
Made in China - Say No Apr 14 PeeNutz 3
anyone had problems with therapist? Apr 10 kahn11 2

Tucson Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]