Gay Marriage Debate - Prague, OK

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Prague, OK.

Do you support gay marriage?

Prague opposes
Oppose
 
13
Support
 
8

Vote now in Prague:

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Debbi R.

Macomb, OK

#1 Aug 13, 2010
All Americans should have EQUAL rights based on the law.............not based on 'religious' or 'Biblical' law.
Tylene N.

Macomb, OK

#2 Aug 13, 2010
They should have the same rights a us
is this for real

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
is not real...
straight shooter

AOL

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Who wears the rubber thing and who wears the slit??? All these people need to be locked up for their own protection from one another. Nowhere can you find gays or queers in the bible. Study the fall of the ROMAN EMPIRE and you will find that the queers and such did it.
kelly

Chanute, KS

#5 Aug 14, 2010
If gay marriage is good enough for Sarah Palin and Nancy Pelosi to endorse, then it's good enough for you.
straight shooter

AOL

#6 Aug 14, 2010
kelly wrote:
If gay marriage is good enough for Sarah Palin and Nancy Pelosi to endorse, then it's good enough for you.
Do you use the plastic, glass or rubber thing? They say the rubber one is remote battery controlled from the toy box store is that right??? Sarah does not endorse that crap now Pelosi she does since she is in the queer town. Harry and nancy have this thing he uses it on his behind and she uses it in the under part what a blast they must have, just stick a water hose up there and pull the triger.
Tylene

Macomb, OK

#7 Aug 14, 2010
straight shooter wrote:
Who wears the rubber thing and who wears the slit??? All these people need to be locked up for their own protection from one another. Nowhere can you find gays or queers in the bible. Study the fall of the ROMAN EMPIRE and you will find that the queers and such did it.
It is so very sad when our education system fails people like you!
Do you really think that your ignorance is funny?
mike

Chanute, KS

#8 Aug 15, 2010
We already have the same rights; as the Declaration of Independence says, all men are created equal and the Creator endows all men with the same rights. The trouble is that the ignorant or evil claim not to recognize our rights and then deny we never had them. When we claim our rights, we're only claiming what is already ours; the ignorant or evil can steal our rights, but they can't "give" us with what the Creator has already endowed us.
straight shooter

AOL

#9 Aug 15, 2010
mike wrote:
We already have the same rights; as the Declaration of Independence says, all men are created equal and the Creator endows all men with the same rights. The trouble is that the ignorant or evil claim not to recognize our rights and then deny we never had them. When we claim our rights, we're only claiming what is already ours; the ignorant or evil can steal our rights, but they can't "give" us with what the Creator has already endowed us.
Do you carry insurance for pregnancy(look in webester dictionary for the meaning), so i take it one you queers sticks it up the others behind and you get preg. and have babbies, is that how it works??? Then the meginess book of records can have a field day trying to put that bull in order. You quebo's need locked up so you wont bother some small child you sick jerkdonkies.
mike

Chanute, KS

#10 Aug 15, 2010
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>Do you carry insurance for pregnancy(look in webester dictionary for the meaning), so i take it one you queers sticks it up the others behind and you get preg. and have babbies, is that how it works??? Then the meginess book of records can have a field day trying to put that bull in order. You quebo's need locked up so you wont bother some small child you sick jerkdonkies.
If an ignorant adolescent such as you is heterosexual (look that word up), then you're an argument in favor of everyone else being gay.
straight shooter

AOL

#11 Aug 15, 2010
Are you the boy or girl? Maybe both of you switch out. How does your own pooky taste like when he or it does you then you clean it with your mouth and suck it dry?
butch

Meeker, OK

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Not normal
straight shooter

AOL

#13 Aug 19, 2010
Tylene wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so very sad when our education system fails people like you!
Do you really think that your ignorance is funny?
History proves the subject Tylene. Are you the butch or the hole???
straight shooter

AOL

#16 Aug 23, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
If an ignorant adolescent such as you is heterosexual (look that word up), then you're an argument in favor of everyone else being gay.
Mikie did you fall into a hole (HA HA) and cant get out? Maybe your mate beat the tar out of you and you got stuck on the bed HUH. It's a shame for you to be the way you are and I'm sure your mommie still thinks her little boy might some day get a real woman and maybe have some real kids(not goats). Sometime you can not turn back for your mate will not let you, you poor thing. Go to Old Mexico and have a sex job done and have the inside of a female planted in you for they have a real bad death rate down there and their country allows the operations if you have the money, you poor thing. Let us know if you get the operation or maybe you can have a child out of a black bottle from over seas, they try that stuff alot and it works sometime but not all the time. Have a BLESSED DAY you troubled soul of something.
j wright

Portland, OR

#19 Aug 26, 2010
they are some sickos and they are all going to burn in hell fire
j wright

Portland, OR

#20 Aug 26, 2010
no I dont God created adam and eve not steve and steve or eve and eve they know they are all going to burn in hell satan is waiting for them God said mankind must not sleep with its own kind
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

#21 Aug 26, 2010
j wright wrote:
no I dont God created adam and eve not steve and steve or eve and eve they know they are all going to burn in hell satan is waiting for them God said mankind must not sleep with its own kind
I agree with you but watch out for my twin sister and our stepsister michele from OKC and my twin from Parsippany, N.J. have a great night
BRICK

Macomb, OK

#22 Aug 31, 2010
what does the lighthouse holiness church, west of prague, think of this? I hear they welcome gays into their church & they support gay rights.
obu

Chanute, KS

#23 Aug 31, 2010
BRICK wrote:
what does the lighthouse holiness church, west of prague, think of this? I hear they welcome gays into their church & they support gay rights.
They think they're obeying Christ's words: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and "Love one another, as I have loved you."
BRICK

Macomb, OK

#24 Sep 1, 2010
What does the parents of the children attending school at the lighthouse of prague think of their church supporting gays?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Attorney Craig Key?? (Jun '12) Feb 17 Onstage 725
class mates Feb 12 malden man 1
Skeletal remains found in chandler (Apr '14) Feb 3 Celeste 11
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a Christian (Nov '08) Jan '15 SRLOVER 30
Is anyone interested in discussing Mike Porter? (Dec '08) Jan '15 Amy Smith 245
Debate: Marijuana - Chandler, OK (Feb '11) Jan '15 420NOW 2
Rental Properties in Chander for Former Homeowner Jan '15 Maybe 2
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]