Gay Marriage Debate - Kingsland, GA

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Kingsland, GA.

Do you support gay marriage?

Kingsland opposes
Oppose
 
48
Support
 
37

Vote now in Kingsland:

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Mar 19, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go right ahead and believe sexual activity among those of the same sex is normal and sex between humans and farm animals is normal.
I'm not buying it nor is the majority of Americans.. Its abnormal and obscene.
No sense in continuing this discussion.
sex between humans and farm animals is normal."

Where did I say that...oh thats right I didn't... what else you lie about ?

as for as far as the majority of americans... looks like you are in the minority
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Mar 19, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think having sex with a member of your own gender is normal??
You think raising a child with the same viewpoint is normal??
Get real a grip on normalcy..
Normalcy isn't even a real word despite it being said by a famous person. I can do with what I want to with my life. You don't define what is normal or abnormal or what civil rights I am and am not entitled to.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Mar 19, 2013
 
John Eberly wrote:
The queer is defined by queer actions.
Sodomy and abortion are the activities of a true queer.
When you stop doing queer activities, you cease being a queer.
A straight person doesn't do sodomy or abortion.
Queers have stupified a lot of people into believing sodomy and elective abortion are straight activities. They're not.
Sodomy may mean anal or oral sex which do occur in many straight couples.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Mar 19, 2013
 
John Eberly wrote:
The queer is defined by queer actions.
Sodomy and abortion are the activities of a true queer.
When you stop doing queer activities, you cease being a queer.
A straight person doesn't do sodomy or abortion.
Queers have stupified a lot of people into believing sodomy and elective abortion are straight activities. They're not.
So only lesbians have abortions?
John Eberly

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Mar 19, 2013
 
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
So only lesbians have abortions?
Queers have abortions.

Queers gleefully include LGBTQ as their brothers and sisters.

The L and B and Q letters cover all queer women that have abortions.

Queers should add an extra 2 letters to the LGBTQ acronym, to cover all of their activities.

I suggest adding "M" for machine and another "B" for beasts.

Queers are well known to use machines and beast for sodomy pleasures too.

How does the new acronym sound: LGBTQMB?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Mar 20, 2013
 
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
sex between humans and farm animals is normal."
Where did I say that...oh thats right I didn't... what else you lie about ?
as for as far as the majority of americans... looks like you are in the minority
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
The Washington Post??
Nothing but a supermarket rag anymore. Their liberalism dictates what they print.
Terrible paper... doesn't even attempt to be impartial.
The minority? I think not.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Mar 20, 2013
 
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Normalcy isn't even a real word despite it being said by a famous person. I can do with what I want to with my life. You don't define what is normal or abnormal or what civil rights I am and am not entitled to.
You CAN do whatever you want to with your life...
Just don't try to convince me that if you do weird things its normal.
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Mar 20, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Post??
Nothing but a supermarket rag anymore. Their liberalism dictates what they print.
Terrible paper... doesn't even attempt to be impartial.
The minority? I think not.
Umm it was in the washington post... along with many many other larger circulation papers... however it was ABC news who did the poll... but let me guess they are just liberal group also.....
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Mar 20, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You CAN do whatever you want to with your life...
Just don't try to convince me that if you do weird things its normal.
Fine as long as you dont deny them their civil rights... deal?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Mar 20, 2013
 
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine as long as you dont deny them their civil rights... deal?
Again you do what ever you wish...
Just don't try to convert others to your weirdness.
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Mar 20, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you do what ever you wish...
Just don't try to convert others to your weirdness.
my weirdness... where did I ever say I was homosexual....
again with the lies....
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 20, 2013
 
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
my weirdness... where did I ever say I was homosexual....
again with the lies....
Never said you were..
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Mar 20, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said you were..
seemed implied with "to convert others to your weirdness"

Unless of course you find it weird for someone to want all citizens to enjoy the same rights as other citizens...
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 21, 2013
 
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm it was in the washington post... along with many many other larger circulation papers... however it was ABC news who did the poll... but let me guess they are just liberal group also.....
Another person who believes everything they read..
Tsk tsk
I guess when Obama said he would cut the deficit in 2008 you believed him?
How did that work out for you?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Mar 22, 2013
 
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you do what ever you wish...
Just don't try to convert others to your weirdness.
Others being able to marry and have civil rights doesn't affect you nor does it convert you to anything.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 22, 2013
 
You're right....
As long as its in a private location...
Dave

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Mar 22, 2013
 
everyone finds love there own way Who are we to judge

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 8, 2013
 
Gay people/gay couples should be able to do anything a straight person/straight couple is allowed to do legally, morally, and ethically in public. Whatever is acceptable for a straight person/straight couple to do in private or public is acceptable for a gay person or gay couple to do in public.
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 17, 2013
 
About gay marriage,I support it because I think people just have different tastes for their like.If you want to learn more about gays,you can visit http://www.porncc.org
Thewebstir

Brockville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Apr 17, 2013
 
The issue will not go away and has to be dealt with one way or another same as women's rights and civil rights.....Do I agree or disagree I agree love is love between to people of the same sex or opposite sex ,I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Western States gather to discuss Federal land t... 13 min Old Timer 2
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min rename 39,446
Black on Black Crime becomes different 1 hr Dr_Lecter 27
Battens 3 hr Old Reefer 2
The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorn... 3 hr LonePalm 1
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Fri Give more info 9
What is Wrong With Teachers Thu concerned parent 2 4

Kingsland Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]