Gay Marriage Debate - Brunswick, GA

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Brunswick, GA.

Do you support gay marriage?

Brunswick opposes
Oppose
 
46
Support
 
28

Vote now in Brunswick:

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Because

Jonesboro, GA

#27 Jul 20, 2012
Marriage? YUCK !
Same sex marriage? DOUBLE YUCK!!!
Just Because

United States

#28 Jul 30, 2012
What's with all this hitting and brow-beating on gays wanting to be married. The same-sex people has just as much right to marry and to be just as miserable as the rest of the heterosexual society.
Just Because

United States

#29 Jul 30, 2012
Thought it over for a while, had a change of heart. Obama is not the only one.
Cole Train

Crossville, TN

#30 Aug 5, 2012
For anyone to say God isn't real, that's not a fact. That's an opinion. Your opinion. I believe in God myself, and if the Bible says it's wrong, then it's wrong. Now, that doesn't mean I will mistreat gays. I believe in love the sinner, not the sin. If They want to go on with their lifestyle, then I won't stop them. Yet They also have the chance to turn to God, and live an abstinant life. If you personally don't feel comfortable around gay people, then just leave them alone and go about your own business and stay away from them. it works for everybody that way.
Lori

Douglasville, GA

#31 Aug 21, 2012
No god made man & women so they could have baby's
If god won't gays then they could have kids
But he didn't
Lori

Douglasville, GA

#32 Aug 21, 2012
Me wrote:
Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman.
You said it that's why god made man $ woman
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#33 Aug 21, 2012
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>You said it that's why god made man $ woman
That would be all well and good... if we were ruled by the Bible... If we were a theocracy......... but we are not....
What you choose to believe as theological truth, is irrelevant.

You can give no non biblical reason why a ssc should not have the same rights and privileges as a married couple......
katie

Madison, AL

#34 Sep 16, 2012
Me wrote:
Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman.
AMEN!!!
katie

Madison, AL

#35 Sep 16, 2012
AMEN TO ONE MAN AND ONE WOMEN,THATS THE WAY GOD MADE US AND MENT FOR IT TO BE,I KNOW EVERYONE IS NOT A BELIEVER BUT IF YOU ARE YOUR TO LIVE BY THE WORD HE GAVE US,YOU HAVE A RIGHT A CHOICE TO LIVE ANYWAY YOU PLEASE BUT IN THE END THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR NOT LINING UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#36 Sep 16, 2012
katie wrote:
AMEN TO ONE MAN AND ONE WOMEN,THATS THE WAY GOD MADE US AND MENT FOR IT TO BE,I KNOW EVERYONE IS NOT A BELIEVER BUT IF YOU ARE YOUR TO LIVE BY THE WORD HE GAVE US,YOU HAVE A RIGHT A CHOICE TO LIVE ANYWAY YOU PLEASE BUT IN THE END THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR NOT LINING UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!
When we become a theocracy what you say will matter... till then tell me why it is ok with you to deny the same rights to two U.S. citzens that you give other citizens.
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#37 Sep 16, 2012
katie wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN!!!
Marriage is a legal binding contract between two parties.... religion does not play a part in the contract
Deviore

Tampa, FL

#38 Sep 23, 2012
Im gay and I love the woman I'm with , no one has the right to say we can't legally be together. Once it has been considered a legal action it no longer has anything to do with tradition!
Georgia Peach

Enfield, IL

#39 Apr 11, 2013
Heck no.....your anatomy alone tells you it ain't right. Wake up America and get off your politically correct, protect the feelings wagon. We are becoming the next Sodom and Gomorrah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Hires....??? Wed Inquiring Minds 1
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May 18 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May 17 Danny Noonan 19
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) May 15 ashley roberts 60
considering moving to the Brunswick area May 14 Danny Noonan 9
Anyone know? Apr '15 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr '15 UKk 19
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]