Gay Marriage Debate - Boise, ID

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Boise, ID.

Do you support gay marriage?

Boise opposes
Oppose
 
158
Support
 
144

Vote now in Boise:

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitney

Lewiston, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 31, 2012
 
Its not like it really effects those who are "straight". Let people be who/what they are/want to be. Its not like they are trying to turn the whole world gay.
Jes

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 1, 2012
 
Honestly, we shouldn't even have to vote on this. We didn't have to legallize straight marriage, did we? The success rate of gay marriage is much higher than straight marriages. Get over it, America. Some girls want to marry girls. And some guys want to marry guys. If someone can marry their first cousin, then they should damn well be able to marry someone of the same sex.
All-American Gay!

Kuna, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 1, 2012
 
This isn't a religious debate. This is about ALL Americans having the same rights, and being treated as equals.

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 29, 2012
 
why not
Nate Given

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Apr 8, 2012
 
I believe in equal rights for all.
christian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jul 29, 2012
 
I believe in the definition of the family as the scriptures teach
BrandX

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Aug 25, 2012
 
I dont know if it's just me or what, but is George Clooney and Anderson Cooper Butt Buddies, you know, queer? I think they are. EWWWWWWW VOMIT
Damon Dickson

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Aug 27, 2012
 
The reality is this. Gay marriage is going to happen eventually. If not in our lifetime - the next. So, why not give those alive today that opportunity?
Charlie Bettincore

Kuna, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Aug 28, 2012
 
It's just wrong! Gay guys need to die and burn in ****

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Aug 28, 2012
 
Charlie Bettincore wrote:
It's just wrong! Gay guys need to die and burn in ****
Judgement is mine, sayeth the lord. you are speaking above your pay grade.
Carly

Graham, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Aug 30, 2012
 
It's the 21st century. It's time to evolve.

You people do realize Jesus never said one word about homosexuality? And if you're referring to "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." as it states in Lev 18:22, read what else it says in Leviticus.

Lev 20:9 - "If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death."
Lev 20:10 - "If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Along with countless other "rules" in the barbaric Old Testament. Are you going to go kill disobedient kids or people that cheat on their spouses? Stop cherry picking.

Jesus said to love everybody. "Judge not lest ye be judged."

The Bible is an old book. The Bible doesn't prove anything. Why should we believe it? Because it's old? That's ridiculous.

If you seriously believe a God that created this wondrous, awesome, incredible universe has such petty human emotions such as anger and jealousy and is that interested where men's penises enter, I just don't even know what to say to you. I pity you, because you're stuck living in the past. The world has changed. Come, join us in the future, it's wonderful here.
john

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 7, 2012
 
I want to marry the person I love no matter their gender
Bob

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jan 21, 2013
 
I believe it is unnatural. Against God.
Eric Osterberg

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Mar 15, 2013
 
I am a gay man and I have been with my partner 51 years, I am a Navy Vet, a retired software engineer, I pay Federal, State taxes, I paid Social Security and Medicare Taxes. My partner and I have been married for 9 Years. I was born and raised in Idaho, I live in Massachusetts.
jenn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Apr 14, 2013
 
i am gay and i have a beautiful girlfriend...
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 20, 2013
 
Gays stay out if Idaho bottom line
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 21, 2013
 
why wrote:
Gays stay out if Idaho bottom line
With people like you there... I am not sure why they would want to be in Idaho
quisno so of the republic

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Apr 23, 2013
 
All gays are atheist for if they werent theyd see that God dispises them in their actions. But then it is supposed that humans are intelligent. Well maybe if they are led by the Devine who made this nation.
you may say nay to this but facts are facts you wouldnt be living this way in a communist nation. And as Gays like to think that they are the chosen i can say that yes they be among the chosen to fill the camps being built.
Now if you believe this nation was built helter skelter let me take you to some words from the Declaration of Independence 'Laws of Nature and of Nature's God ' also
"for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
In those days their God was followed todays God is one of expedience for those who wish to disallow the one God.
Again you will argue but once more History has shown every nation upon reaching the platue whereby Gays controlled those nations they all fell back into ruin.
quisno so of the republic

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 23, 2013
 
Carly wrote:
It's the 21st century. It's time to evolve.
You people do realize Jesus never said one word about homosexuality? And if you're referring to "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." as it states in Lev 18:22, read what else it says in Leviticus.
Lev 20:9 - "If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death."
Lev 20:10 - "If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."
Along with countless other "rules" in the barbaric Old Testament. Are you going to go kill disobedient kids or people that cheat on their spouses? Stop cherry picking.
Jesus said to love everybody. "Judge not lest ye be judged."
The Bible is an old book. The Bible doesn't prove anything. Why should we believe it? Because it's old? That's ridiculous.

If you seriously believe a God that created this wondrous, awesome, incredible universe has such petty human emotions such as anger and jealousy and is that interested where men's penises enter, I just don't even know what to say to you. I pity you, because you're stuck living in the past. The world has changed. Come, join us in the future, it's wonderful here.
If you seriously believe that leviticus allowed Gay marriages read again the comandment was not to cohabitate with anothers spouse. God didnt say this to say that man and man or women and wonen should mate! Gods purpose was for those men and women to have children n wed lock so that those children could gain a soul. No born souls come from the same sex marriages.

Look again! you of the gay set have been made that way by the chemicals which this Tyranny has heaped upon the people to eat.. Now this tyranny wants you to tear the nation apart by these actions thus eroding the God -man reasons for us being on this earth; for didnt God tell Adam and Eve to be fruitfull and bear children?

No once again Bad habits and Bad thoughts make this nation weaker so that this tyrnny may over come the masses. Then you will see gays being singled out and killed And you of the gay persuasion still want to vote for your murderer
come on now

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 24, 2013
 
quisno so of the republic wrote:
All gays are atheist for if they werent theyd see that God dispises them in their actions. But then it is supposed that humans are intelligent. Well maybe if they are led by the Devine who made this nation.
you may say nay to this but facts are facts you wouldnt be living this way in a communist nation. And as Gays like to think that they are the chosen i can say that yes they be among the chosen to fill the camps being built.
Now if you believe this nation was built helter skelter let me take you to some words from the Declaration of Independence 'Laws of Nature and of Nature's God ' also
"for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
In those days their God was followed todays God is one of expedience for those who wish to disallow the one God.
Again you will argue but once more History has shown every nation upon reaching the platue whereby Gays controlled those nations they all fell back into ruin.
A) it does not matter if homosexuals are or are not athiest as t his is not a theocracy
B) You need to study history more... you are incorrect in your statement

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Boise Forum right now

Search the Boise Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced 5 hr NE Jade 5
Ebay's Egregious Actions Toward Small Sellers (Dec '13) Sat EcommerceBlogger 3
Freed soldier's parents say they're proud of son Jul 16 Zeke 69
Signs of spiritual balance Jul 13 guest 3
Lawyer charged with child enticement (Jul '06) Jul 12 Matt 194
Recount confirms vote on anti-discrimination or... Jul 12 Zeke 20
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) Jul 12 Zeke 516

Boise Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]