Ferguson Debate - Indianapolis, IN

Discuss the national Ferguson debate in Indianapolis, IN.

Who do you side with in the Ferguson, MO situation?

Indianapolis sides with the protestors
The Protestors
The Police

Vote now in Indianapolis:

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#4 Aug 25, 2014
No, he was raising his hands to show he was not going to resist and was shot. The police are racists in MO and IN for that matter.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#8 Aug 26, 2014
"Race-baiting". LOL!!!!

You racists can SEE your time is running out in this nation. Take your fear and go to Africa where your church tithing bought a President to murder gays. This is the land of EQUAL opportunity, and that includes freedom FROM fear of being shot by the police while unarmed.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Boy" that was shot was a Man who robbed and bullied peopel at a store, then attacked a police officer. He was a thug he was bound to end up bleeding in a street. Better now than after he killed a bunch of people.
Not only was the office NOT aware of the robbery, Michael Brown was raising his hand in surrender when he was murdered.

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Aug 27, 2014
Cookie how many black teens like Mike Brown kill one another everyday ? Cookie Obama your Messiah was touted as the savior of south side Chicago. That place is known as killatown . I thought Obama was such a great community organizer and senator from Chicago, How can all the work he supposedly did there increase the murder rate amongst blacks, Exactly what we see now with Obama as President. Black on black killings are at all time highs and blacks attacks on white people also all time highs. Cookie whose spreading the real hate in society. Obama and Eric Holder and the black panthers groups and Al Sharpton the race monger.I ask Cookie whsoe to blame for no jobs in those black communities and the education? You can;t blame Bush anymore even though Obama still does.Who tolerates gangster rap music in the black hood, It is the black parents that allow their black kids to be raised by the Gov and by MTV AND BET RAP MUSIC VIDEOS.So Cookie how many times have black on black killings used excessive bullets when they kill one another. I saw a detective show where this black man was arrested in New Orleans for shooting another black man 14 times he emptied one clip and reloaded and shot the man again.Cookie what color is Obama. He said he was black. If America is so racist and hates blacks How then did Obama become President if the United States is so racist and intolerant Where are the so called concerned black leaders in Ferguson Missouri at as they sit by and watch young black men like Mike Brown walk around with baggy pants smoking blunts and listening to gangster rap music and posing as gangsters on face book post.I heard Ron Johnson boast his black boy wears baggy pants wears his hat cocked to the side and has tatts on both arms But guess what he is still my black son,.I guess Mike Brown along with his pal strong arm robbing a store is okay with you also Cookie.Cookie I once again will give you the percentage of police shootings that have killed black men It is 2% of the black population . The other 98% in those stats is killed by black on black murder. What would make you like white people and America more Cookie fOR WHITE PEOPLE NOT to be able to defend themselves or express their own opinion in public marches freely without being threatened by black people who disagree with them to support the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives are Worthless 33 min jimbob 10
News Indy-bound Syrian refugee family redirected 6 hr Patrick Warren Li... 1
Obama made Syrian refugee Political 13 hr The Truth Sayer 1
full body massages in indianapolis that does e... 22 hr Josh 3
Blame Obama for Amada Blackburn murder and rape Mon madeofpizza 5
UBER Rideshare App for your Smart Phone First R... Sat Uber Driver D865C 1
News Odds of winning scratch-off jackpot may be high... (Jul '08) Sat theory 28
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) Nov 13 Chubbygirl59 31
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]