Ferguson Debate - Columbus, OH

Discuss the national Ferguson debate in Columbus, OH.

Who do you side with in the Ferguson, MO situation?

Columbus sides with the protestors
The Protestors
 
21
The Police
 
12

Vote now in Columbus:

d pantz

United States

#49 Aug 18, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite silly. If you could read, you would notice that I took no position on the issues raised by this situation.
If you were smart, you would not either.
woof
If you were smart, you would realize that people don't think the sun shines out of your ass and they don't care what your opinion is.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#50 Aug 18, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart, you would realize that people don't think the sun shines out of your ass and they don't care what your opinion is.
You seem to care enough that you cannot help but respond with a snarky comment whenever I post.

What's that tell ya panty head?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#51 Aug 18, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite silly. If you could read, you would notice that I took no position on the issues raised by this situation.
If you were smart, you would not either.
woof
I did take a position with my full support to the police. Wish I was a lawyer.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#52 Aug 18, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart, you would realize that people don't think the sun shines out of your ass and they don't care what your opinion is.
Agree with you 100%. I think I have a split personality. My other half is delusional and not a lawyer.

woof
d pantz

United States

#53 Aug 18, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to care enough that you cannot help but respond with a snarky comment whenever I post.
What's that tell ya panty head?
woof
And your blabbering isn't snarky, smarmy?
d pantz

United States

#54 Aug 18, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you 100%. I think I have a split personality. My other half is delusional and not a lawyer.
woof
finally... the real Duke comments...
nope

Saint Albans, WV

#55 Aug 18, 2014
d pantz wrote:
we are all slaves now a days and the police act like they are part if an elite class who gets to control us. When I drive through a bad neighborhood I'm still more afraid of the police than the poor people who live there.
Cause you're s t u p I d
jib

Newfield, NY

#57 Aug 19, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I taught my children to obey and respect authority, unlike the typical ghetto and public housing recipient.
This has zero to do with a young Black Male getting killed as hundreds are killed each weekend in America by Black on Black violence without a word from the phony Black leaders Obama, Holder and Sharpton.
For the most part these "protesters" are not even residents of Ferguson, Missouri but hood rats from federal housing projects living on section 8, food stamps and who provide nothing constructive to any culture. If you think back to 1994, there was a genocide in Rwanda where a million Blacks killed each other in Black on Black violence, 20% of the population and 70% of the Tutsis.
Likewise 1,000's of Black Males have been killed in and around Chicago, Columbus, Cleveland, etc. by Black on Black violence and the Black community, Obama, Holder, Coleman, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson say NOTHING. However let a single White kill a Black and all hell is raised, riots, phony concern when these people are out to loot, riot and steal.
The fact the we have mini-Rwanda's each weekend in the Black Community with zero response and concern shows that this has nothing to do with a Black kid getting killed.
as u say most protesters are not even residents of Ferguson....they are just migger thugs intent on looting..........and now comes Obama and Holder..non resident miggers seeking to appeal to the world opinion but in reality racist power holders ......the governor of missouri should tell Obama and Holder to FUCK OFF AND GO HOME and then use his own people to quell the riot......and if outside thugs or racist agitators (sharpton) or even Obumba and Bolder get in the way so be it-----just shoot em....protect the local citizens first
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#58 Aug 19, 2014
Holder looks like an aardvark.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#59 Aug 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Holder looks like an aardvark.
woof
Yes vut instead of ants he eat dung beatles
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#60 Aug 19, 2014
drone strike needed in fergurson.
suncricket

Rome, NY

#61 Aug 19, 2014
Come on Ebola!!!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#62 Aug 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
drone strike needed in fergurson.
No they need some National.guardsmen like Jim Rhodes had at Kent State.
Concerned American

Royal Oak, MI

#63 Aug 20, 2014
The young man was told to stop and didn't. What was the officer to do let himself be compromised. We've forgotten one thing...the young man was a criminal. I believe there would not have been an issue if it was an African American Officer. We have the ability to end the protesting and should. This is way out of hand and I believe we wouldn't have the issue if the president would not have responded. What about the other individuals that have been shot in the past. You ever see Ferguson in an uproar when a Caucasian person has been shot..... Not only no....but hell no! This is is ridiculous and needs to be handled locally and if it's not we follow the judicial system. How can these individuals justify the fact they have broken into stores and etc.... These individuals should be dealt with and dealt severely. Rodney King was no angel and look what he ended up doing and where is he today?????
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#64 Aug 20, 2014
Concerned American wrote:
The young man was told to stop and didn't. What was the officer to do let himself be compromised. We've forgotten one thing...the young man was a criminal. I believe there would not have been an issue if it was an African American Officer. We have the ability to end the protesting and should. This is way out of hand and I believe we wouldn't have the issue if the president would not have responded. What about the other individuals that have been shot in the past. You ever see Ferguson in an uproar when a Caucasian person has been shot..... Not only no....but hell no! This is is ridiculous and needs to be handled locally and if it's not we follow the judicial system. How can these individuals justify the fact they have broken into stores and etc.... These individuals should be dealt with and dealt severely. Rodney King was no angel and look what he ended up doing and where is he today?????
Rodney could be Obama's brother.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#65 Aug 20, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No they need some National.guardsmen like Jim Rhodes had at Kent State.
Agree wholeheartedly.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Wilmington, OH

#66 Aug 20, 2014
Holder wants change in Ferguson, looking more like Little Detroit everyday. Tax paying citizens flee, no businesses and you have unqualified emergency services. It is rather funny that these folks think they are getting a deal. More poverty and illegal immigrant gangs.

woof
Hoodies Skittles N Tea

Arlington Heights, IL

#67 Aug 21, 2014
I saw where a bunch of thugs looted a Payless Shoe Store. Everything was taken except for the work boots
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#69 Aug 21, 2014
Hoodies Skittles N Tea wrote:
I saw where a bunch of thugs looted a Payless Shoe Store. Everything was taken except for the work boots
LMFAO.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#70 Aug 22, 2014
The looters need to be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 33 min d pantz 173
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 5,584
Cars Make it Allright 1 hr rodeTOAD 4
Officers involved in fatal shooting are identified 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Best site to buy fifa15 coins on fifa15buy.com 3 hr aaron2015 5
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 3 hr Duke for Mayor 31
Forecast: Temps Dip To Zero Tonight; A Warm Up ... 4 hr Wake Up WBNS 1
BizzyBee baking secrets 5 hr Big Johnson 62
Taxes----- who pays taxes? 9 hr Duke for Mayor 33
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]