Election Poll, June 2012 Debate - Atlanta, GA
Discuss the national Election Poll, June 2012 debate in Atlanta, GA.
If the election were held tomorrow, who would get your vote?
#44 Jul 20, 2012
They need TSA on the south side of chicago Ilinois.
over 270 black kids have been killed so far this year and it's only july 20th. Many more injured all shot, or beaten by black drug dealing gangs that control the south side of chicago.
There were 14 kids killed one week end a few weeks ago no national press, no whining from Obozo and he is from chicago???
No 24 /7 news coverage no national press corp, No Al not so sharpton or jessie jackson and some of the killing occured just a few blocks from his over sized under taxed estate on south park ave aka MLK drive.
So National press what's up with this, one black kid gets shot killed in florida and the news coverage goes on and on, some people in CO get shot in a movie and you go 24 7
with mumblings from obozo but 270 kids get killed in chicago over a 7 month period as many as 14 one weekend
and not a peep out of da gnus folks? what's up with that?
inept city Police? lame Mayor? Obozo? lame gov of Il? national guard? state police? cook county police? anyone hello anyone alive paying attention to events in the windy city??
Since: Feb 12
#46 Jul 21, 2012
Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each:
Every Point Fits Todays' GOP.
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of "need." The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause - The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military - Even when there are widespread
domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism - The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
6. Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
#48 Oct 1, 2012
Best President For America
#49 Oct 28, 2012
#50 Oct 28, 2012
Since: Jul 11
#51 Oct 28, 2012
Is racism color blind?
#52 Oct 28, 2012
Could be, but not tyranny...=)
#54 Oct 31, 2012
Praying he wins
Add your comments below
|is atlanta a huge ghetto? (Feb '10)||56 min||Facts are Facts||169|
|Is Mayor Kasim Reed a BI$EXUAL?||1 hr||Facts are Facts||7|
|GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10)||2 hr||The WB||2,055|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||3 hr||WARRIOR||19,203|
|Schenectady Racism||5 hr||The King of Dixie||4|
|yankees rule nascar||6 hr||Satan||33|
|Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10)||6 hr||Harold||123|
Find what you want!
Search Atlanta Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC