Civil Unions Debate - Lewistown, PA

Discuss the national Civil Unions debate in Lewistown, PA.

Are Civil Unions Enough?

Lewistown thinks marriage is between a man and a woman
Marriage is bet...
 
2
Yes, that's plenty
 
1
No, gay marriag...
 
1

Vote now in Lewistown:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Intolerance to crap

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 19, 2012
 
How will they naturally reproduce??? That's right ...no can do so that would kinda destroy the human race... Thank god we rnt all attracted to the same sex... Lol
notantigay

Mifflintown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2012
 
Sin is sin - gays need to repent!

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2012
 
And gay couples can adopt the millions of unwanted children in the world.
The Truth

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2012
 
This is an issue for a small percentage of people who have a homocentric agenda, or are holy rollers.

About 10% of the people give a damn. Half of those are raging homocentrics, and the other half claim to be christians. 90% of the people could care less about gay marriage as long as they don't have to deal with the other 10 percenters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewistown Discussions

Search the Lewistown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 min Sen Bob Casey 51,398
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr T kprbutt 3,556
New Business Apr 17 Retired Military 3
Mexican restaurant to open in Burnham (May '13) Apr 17 haters 3
Bing's Diner (Aug '08) Apr 9 Dee 4
Three are arrested on drug charges: Men are pic... (Feb '08) Apr 5 Velvet MJK 836
Lewistown Sentinel - Worst Newspaper In the World (Aug '08) Apr 4 Outsidethebox 1,030

Lewistown Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]