Civil Unions Debate - Denver, CO

Discuss the national Civil Unions debate in Denver, CO.

Are Civil Unions Enough?

Denver thinks marriage is between a man and a woman
Marriage is bet...
 
51
No, gay marriag...
 
46
Yes, that's plenty
 
3
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#53 Apr 27, 2013
Keep marriage male/female; civil unions and domestic partnerships are perfect compromise.
EatmypoopBrian

Denver, CO

#54 Apr 28, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Keep marriage male/female; civil unions and domestic partnerships are perfect compromise.
You are a broken record. Why are you so adamant? Do you have a secret you're not telling everyone?
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#55 Apr 29, 2013
I have a secret; marriage is one man and one woman. Now, you know.
EatmypoopBrian

Denver, CO

#56 Apr 30, 2013
Come close... I need to whisper something to you:

Your belief system will shatter... and...

eat my poop, Brian.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#57 Apr 30, 2013
EatmypoopBrian wrote:
Come close... I need to whisper something to you:
Your belief system will shatter... and...
eat my poop, Brian.
You're a big-fat poopy-headed meanie!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#58 May 1, 2013
Some people have found better arguments than ad hominem irrationality.

Keeping marriage one man and one woman upholds reason, law and morality.
EatmypoopBrian

Denver, CO

#59 May 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Some people have found better arguments than ad hominem irrationality.
Keeping marriage one man and one woman upholds reason, law and morality.
A little less chit chat, and a little more poop eating, Brian.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#60 May 2, 2013
Ever notice how same sex marriage supporters use profanity? They don't understand culture; another good reason for not letting them rewrite marriage laws.
EatmypoopBrian

Denver, CO

#61 May 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Ever notice how same sex marriage supporters use profanity? They don't understand culture; another good reason for not letting them rewrite marriage laws.
Poooooooooooop. Poooooooooooopy. POOOOOOOP!!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#62 May 8, 2013
Infantile posts don't further your political agenda; they just call attention to the way you think.
EatmypoopBrian

Denver, CO

#63 Jun 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Infantile posts don't further your political agenda; they just call attention to the way you think.
"Om nom nom nom."

-- Brian, eating my poop.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#65 Jun 24, 2013
I support civil unions; keep marriage one man and one woman. If you want to know why, look at the post above this.
Heeda Gouboi

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Jul 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I support civil unions; keep marriage one man and one woman. If you want to know why, look at the post above this.
I want to lube your chassis. What do you say, Big Boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 47 min Respect71 12,625
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr lides 3,495
**KONG Dog Toy Warning** 23 hr Terry 1
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Tue harmonious 73
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Sep 29 Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 29 jayaraj 306
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sep 28 Gomez 25

Denver Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]