Casey Anthony Debate - Miami, FL

Discuss the national Casey Anthony debate in Miami, FL.

Do you believe Casey Anthony is guilty?

Miami supports
Guilty
 
11
Not Guilty
 
2

Vote now in Miami:

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Caylee

Peach Creek, WV

#29 Jul 11, 2011
Cheddar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Corrupt and inept prosecutors and moronic jurors does not an innocent Casey make. Turn yourself into the nearest animal shelter and they'll gladly put you out of your misery, you filthy animal.


yur saying you would like to see this lady killed too.....right(?)

what has possessed you people's mind that, its "not" ok that casey's innocent but, "it is ok" that you think your so right, so pure, that casey and all whom belive her to be innocent should be killed (???????)

i hope that everyone of you are prosecuted for wishing death upon another and makeing threats...

you "fruitcake"...do know casey anthony?
did you know her child?...
will the outcome of this trial make one bit of difference to your life, one way or another?....

if you answered no to any of these questions, then ya ought to get a life....
live and let live...

before you have your own legal issues
Caylee

Peach Creek, WV

#30 Jul 11, 2011
rob48fl wrote:
She's gotten away with it because procedural trial rules hindered the prosecution from being able to present all the evidence that probably would have won them a conviction.
She's gotten away with the wrong she did but eventually, she'll get overconfident of her luck to beat the system and make the fatal mistake that will do her in. Like the book of Proverbs says, pride comes before the fall. Fall she will.
Don't rejoice when she does though. We each have a life to live and no matter what the outcome of this woman is, our lives will not be impacted one way or another by it. Instead, let's mind our own businesses; after all, there's a recession going on and lots of us have debts to pay and new jobs to land.


i agree with your saying: Instead, let's mind our own businesses; after all, there's a recession going on

but i disagree with you judgeing another, then preaching Bible..

how can sweet water and bitter water come out from the same well?
Caylee

Peach Creek, WV

#31 Jul 11, 2011
bayou angel wrote:
The jury has to reach beyond a preponderence(sp?) of the evidence. The outrage of this case is because of all the misrepresentation by the media. The media can deny that all they want but they have repeatedly misreported the facts. They report them with an emotional twist regarding all the evidence. There is no evidence proving a murder. No evidence proving Casey did anything to harm her child. If they (prosecution) had it they would have produced it and it would have been undisputable. It just simply wasn't there. If the legal system doesn't work for one it won't work for any of us. The jails are full of those that it did work for and a few that is failed. It did not fail Casey.


YES, YES, YES,
TRUE, TRUE TRUE...

the likes of that evil nancy (dis)grace
this 1 professes to be Christian....

jane v mitchell....
she used to be so pretty...
just like dis-grace, they both have frowned and smirked so much toward so many that their un-just balances have made them dispised and ugly
Mary E, Atkinson

Hawthorne, NJ

#32 Jul 12, 2011
A parent would not wait to report their child missing for 31 days.
Cheddar

Miami, FL

#33 Jul 12, 2011
Caylee wrote:
<quoted text>
yur saying you would like to see this lady killed too.....right(?)
what has possessed you people's mind that, its "not" ok that casey's innocent but, "it is ok" that you think your so right, so pure, that casey and all whom belive her to be innocent should be killed (???????)
i hope that everyone of you are prosecuted for wishing death upon another and makeing threats...
you "fruitcake"...do know casey anthony?
did you know her child?...
will the outcome of this trial make one bit of difference to your life, one way or another?....
if you answered no to any of these questions, then ya ought to get a life....
live and let live...
before you have your own legal issues
I think you relate to her too much as you're both white trash leeches on society. Burn in hell along with Casey, you trailer dwelling knuckle dragger!
TAZ

Covington, TN

#34 Jul 12, 2011
test
Tickles

Livonia, LA

#35 Jul 12, 2011
she did it duh
Anon Omus

Miami, FL

#36 Jul 17, 2011
Guilty. This is one of those common sense cases. Some people are just so blinded, they think we have the perfect court system. We are incredibly far from perfect. It's so easy to get away with things, it's not even funny.

All you have to do is persuade 12 people. Who are pressured, severed from the outside world, and confined together. Under that situation, especially on a high profile case, many will not think normally. Some people expect way to much evidence and it's because of people like you that we can get away with so much. It's not hard to leave little to no evidence.

I have truly lost all faith in ou justice system after watching this case.

Sometimes justice is not only blind, she's deaf too....
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#37 Jul 18, 2011
SHE NEEDS TO HIDE OUT IN MY STAND AT THE "SEXY 8-0." DADDY'S GOT SOME CANDY FOR YOU. wooooo-wooooooo
Adam What A Loser

Orange City, FL

#38 Jul 18, 2011
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
SHE NEEDS TO HIDE OUT IN MY STAND AT THE "SEXY 8-0." DADDY'S GOT SOME CANDY FOR YOU. wooooo-wooooooo
Adam The Loser

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39 Jun 19, 2012
It's obvious she's guilty. The people said that there wasn't enough evidence, but if the case was based on gut feeling and ethics, she definitely would've been locked up. The woman is a lying monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to Dark Madam Canyons? 4 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 1
Big Bill and Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Marry ... 5 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 26
why do american blacks have such low iq's? (Mar '09) Wed Mike 470
Viva Donald Trump a great American Wed BigBill 5
Looking to speak with victims of Iphone thefts Jun 30 Ntes 1
News Foreign student shot dead in Little Havana afte... Jun 29 No Way 3
News Supreme Court disciplines 10 attorneys, Three f... (Jan '11) Jun 29 burned 29

Related Topics

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]