Armadebton Debate - Houston, TX

Discuss the national Armadebton debate in Houston, TX.

Who will you blame if the debt ceiling isn't raised?

Houston Blames Republicans
Republicans
 
6
Democrats
 
3

Voting is now closed

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated -
LonR

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2011
Republicans are known for blocking any Democratic gain in the senate and house.
Obama and Disclosure

West Covina, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Mike

Humble, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2011
The Republicans may have started the crisis but the dems have run it out of control. How can the dems not offer ANY budget for 2 and a half years, have the clunker program, bail out auto industry, install obama care do the stimulus and other things that were pure spending programs that did nothing then come back and say its the republicans fault for all the dems out of control spending. Obama cant go fast enough he is doing all the can to kill America.

Since: May 11

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2011
Mike wrote:
The Republicans may have started the crisis but the dems have run it out of control. How can the dems not offer ANY budget for 2 and a half years, have the clunker program, bail out auto industry, install obama care do the stimulus and other things that were pure spending programs that did nothing then come back and say its the republicans fault for all the dems out of control spending. Obama cant go fast enough he is doing all the can to kill America.
Bailing out the auto industry started in the Bush era. The Republican nominee, John (Screw the 1st Amendment) McCain proposed trillion dollar deficits when campaigning. The answer is both parties are to blame and the American voter who thinks he can have his cake and eat it too.
Paul Z

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2011
Have they done anything constructive this legislative session?
Zakster

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2011
They are holding up the process...
Mike

Humble, TX

#7 Aug 11, 2011
keithd1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bailing out the auto industry started in the Bush era. The Republican nominee, John (Screw the 1st Amendment) McCain proposed trillion dollar deficits when campaigning. The answer is both parties are to blame and the American voter who thinks he can have his cake and eat it too.
Lets see who had control of the house the senate and the presidency for 2 years.. whos had control of congress since 2006? DEMS But then again they wont have much say after 2012.. and it is no great loss that dems wont be able to kill America anymore.

Since: May 11

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see who had control of the house the senate and the presidency for 2 years.. whos had control of congress since 2006? DEMS But then again they wont have much say after 2012.. and it is no great loss that dems wont be able to kill America anymore.
Sadly, the Repubs are going to nominate someone too far right to beat Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min buckeye 17,889
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 35 min milkymamaof3 286
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,306
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 770
A Thing To Do in Houston 4 hr FartAttack 5
need money asap!! will do anything 9 hr That Fart Guy 2
public breastfeeding 9 hr That Fart Guy 2

Houston Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]