Abortion Debate - West Plains, MO

Discuss the national Abortion Debate in West Plains, MO.

When should abortion be legal?

West Plains says never.
Never
 
36
In all cases
 
35
Exceptions only...
 
5

Vote now in West Plains:

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Loving Mother of 1

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Absolutely positively NO abortions! Thats why we have adoption! If you dont want your baby that you helped make choose adoption and let someone else love and raise your baby! Remember Your Mom chose Life so should you!
Loving Mother of 1

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Also you really have to ask about rape/to save moms life? I would definatly die to save my childs life! Who wouldnt? Anyone who wouldnt dont deserve the child! I love my child more than anything in this world more than life itself! Not to mention even if youve been raped its still a baby, its still your baby inside of you, this baby has ten fingers, ten toes, this baby still has a heartbeat so if you have an abortion your killing a tiny living breathing human! If youve been raped and dont want to raise the baby choose adoption and save a tiny living breathing human! Abortion is Murder!
Underdunk

Sparta, MO

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Loving Mother of 1 wrote:
Also you really have to ask about rape/to save moms life? I would definatly die to save my childs life! Who wouldnt? Anyone who wouldnt dont deserve the child! I love my child more than anything in this world more than life itself! Not to mention even if youve been raped its still a baby, its still your baby inside of you, this baby has ten fingers, ten toes, this baby still has a heartbeat so if you have an abortion your killing a tiny living breathing human! If youve been raped and dont want to raise the baby choose adoption and save a tiny living breathing human! Abortion is Murder!
Womans body womans choice. Thats the law and thats how it should be.
Really

West Plains, MO

#4 Jan 24, 2012
Underdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Womans body womans choice. Thats the law and thats how it should be.
I can remember "laws" that said a person of color was not a full person too. Yeah, just because it is a "law" doesn't mean it is right.
Loving Mother of 1

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I can remember "laws" that said a person of color was not a full person too. Yeah, just because it is a "law" doesn't mean it is right.
I totally agree!
GASoline

Yacolt, WA

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Loving Mother of 1 wrote:
Absolutely positively NO abortions! Thats why we have adoption! If you dont want your baby that you helped make choose adoption and let someone else love and raise your baby! Remember Your Mom chose Life so should you!
It is NOT a baby until it has been delivered. It is not a person until it is delivered. Just try and get a social security number for an unborn - IMPOSSIBLE.

What you want is NOT what everyone else wants. Allow others to choose what they want and stay out of their decision process. Plain and simple.
Underdunk

Sparta, MO

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Well said. It's usually the bible thumping wingnuts that choose to stick thier nose in others business and pass judgement.
grave digger

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Underdunk wrote:
Well said. It's usually the bible thumping wingnuts that choose to stick thier nose in others business and pass judgement.
shut the hell up,,,abortion is murder,,,and whoever said a baby isnt a life until their born is a idiot just like you,,,cuz you can see a full body baby in altra sounds in the mommas belly way before the baby is born,,,you freakin murdering bastards with no regard for life,,,cuz the baby might be a bothersome to ya,,,abortion is murder no matter what excuse you come up with,,,hey look,,the grave digger didnt mention GOD or going to hell once,,,is the grave digger a bible thumper?,,,ha haa haaa,,,baby killers,,,
Really

West Plains, MO

#9 Jan 24, 2012
GASoline wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT a baby until it has been delivered. It is not a person until it is delivered. Just try and get a social security number for an unborn - IMPOSSIBLE.
What you want is NOT what everyone else wants. Allow others to choose what they want and stay out of their decision process. Plain and simple.
Really? It's not a baby until delivered? Are you out of high school yet? Ok, if it is not a baby until delivered then how come if a mother is murdered and she is pregnant is is DOUBLE HOMOCIDE?

You see, it is a baby when you WANT it to be, and NOT when you don't want it to be.

“The Lost and Damned”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Abortion is fine with me. If a woman wants to do it, it should be her choice.

Besides, the fewer humans on this planet, the better. Too many people serve absolutely no purpose...and do nothing but hinder and drag down our species.
I'm no exception. No one on this site is.

This world would be a better place if none of us had ever existed.
grave digger

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2012
-Desperado- wrote:
Abortion is fine with me. If a woman wants to do it, it should be her choice.
Besides, the fewer humans on this planet, the better. Too many people serve absolutely no purpose...and do nothing but hinder and drag down our species.
I'm no exception. No one on this site is.
This world would be a better place if none of us had ever existed.
then it wouldnt be a world just another planet,,,and if we didnt exist how would you know,,,ha haa haaa
coyotemuggs

West Plains, MO

#12 Jan 24, 2012
we are not the center of the universe.the earth is round,and grossly overpopulated.other countries are starving to death.if we dont control our population we will suffer the consequences.ask yourselves this / why did Europe have so many plagues?over population,trash,bad medicine.now we have medicine but germs develope immunities too.we know we got lots of trash and places for water to set,perfect for mosquittoes and rats.if we dont abort sometimes then eventualy nature will take over!!!so my vote is on the pro side. oh and also weather is a determining factor on plague and population and we have had a record highs winter and i bet next winter will be the same which will help the mice and ticks and fleas and mosquitoes to prosper and continue on which opens the door for more diseases.
coyotemuggs

West Plains, MO

#13 Jan 24, 2012
not only these things are true but then ask yourselves this.what about the water table , crops, and the oil industry?water table is going down.crops are ran by the oil industry and depend on water so when oil goes up so does the price of crops and the water table is still going down and at this point the price of gas isnt going down but up in factors from year to year.oil is a finite resource and as america goes we are fully dependant on it.once the water table goes so far down we cant reach it easily ppl will start to go hungry and when oil becomes a rich only commodity we are screwed.unless we start controlling our population now!!! i'm just trying to help you see things the way they are,even if abortion is criminalized our gov't. is already killing us slowly anyway.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#14 Jan 25, 2012
coyotemuggs wrote:
not only these things are true but then ask yourselves this.what about the water table , crops, and the oil industry?water table is going down.crops are ran by the oil industry and depend on water so when oil goes up so does the price of crops and the water table is still going down and at this point the price of gas isnt going down but up in factors from year to year.oil is a finite resource and as america goes we are fully dependant on it.once the water table goes so far down we cant reach it easily ppl will start to go hungry and when oil becomes a rich only commodity we are screwed.unless we start controlling our population now!!! i'm just trying to help you see things the way they are,even if abortion is criminalized our gov't. is already killing us slowly anyway.
then let the grave digger ask you this,,,everybody thats reading this wont be here in 50 yrs from now,,,who put us in charge of life?,,,this planet isnt over populated,,,the grave digger can walk for miles and hours without seeing anyone in these woods around here,,,you can walk to branson from west plains thru the woods and wont see anyone,,,lots of room left,,, in the big city the grave digger could shot a rock straight up in the air with a sling shot and when it comes down the chances are 99.999% it wont hit anyone,,,and there is plenty of water,,,you need to stop watching cnn or all the other lefty news stations,,,cuz all the starvation and bad water is in one of those african countries run by dictators,,,now just sit back and watch the big people extermination take place when the power grids go down,,,cuz every co dependant fool who cant live 2 minutes without the cell phone,,twitter,,facebook,,are all gunna whack themselves when the batteries go dead,,,ha haa haaa,,,abortion is murder,,,let people abort themselves,,,let the new babys live,,,abortion is murder,,,most people cry when they hear or see a bad puppy mill,,,but will abort a baby,,,now thats sick,,,abortion is murder no matter what reason someone comes up with,,,the only way to stop abortion is every time a murder is done to a baby by way of abortion,,,kill a dog or cat,,,then the leftys will stop it,,,like the grave digger said,,,sick
Wtf ever

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2012
Abortion is MURDER!!! Anyone who would willingly kill a child because they don't want it should be stoned to death on the courthouse lawn! I've been raped! And I never even thought for a second about killing a baby because of it! People make me sick! Disgusting!!! I know of several people who have gave birth at 25 weeks and less!!! And the babies LIVED!!! So, you're saying it's ok because the 'law' deems it so?? What about GOD'S LAW??? He would not condone such blasphemy! I'll be praying for all of you who believe otherwise. God knows you need it!
Loving Mother of 1

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2012
GASoline wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT a baby until it has been delivered. It is not a person until it is delivered. Just try and get a social security number for an unborn - IMPOSSIBLE.
What you want is NOT what everyone else wants. Allow others to choose what they want and stay out of their decision process. Plain and simple.
First of all even though it is unborn as you called the unborn babies they do have heartbeats so they are human unborn babies! Second i am not a bible thumper! Third maybe your parents should have chosen abortion cause the world dont need Any Cruel people in it!!!!!!! Abortion Is Murder ANY Way You Slice It!!!!!!!!!!
Loving Mother of 1

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2012
GASoline wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT a baby until it has been delivered. It is not a person until it is delivered. Just try and get a social security number for an unborn - IMPOSSIBLE.
What you want is NOT what everyone else wants. Allow others to choose what they want and stay out of their decision process. Plain and simple.
Hey GASoline and underdunk...Who made you God? Really who made you God cause only God has the right to take a human life and im pretty sure your NOT God even though you must think you are!!!!!!!!!!
I dont understand...there are women and couples out there that want kids or want more kids but cant have them butg there are sick women (people) out there that murder their inocent babies, children and unborn babies every day, some even think so little of their own child they throw them in dumpsters, etc! Why not give that unwanted baby or child to another family to love and care for as their own through adoption? Have a heart! So what if you dont want your baby for some reason give a waiting family the gift of family! Give your poor inocent unborn baby the gift of life and family even if its not your family!
excuse

West Plains, MO

#18 Jan 25, 2012
There is no excuse to kill a child . For people who say ( what about rape victims , what about getting pregnant by daddy , uncle or cousin ) and the mothers who may die because of health problems so they need to kill the kid so they may live . I would lay my life down for my child because that's what a real mother would do . When you choose to be a mother that means giving up yourself and considering your child . Read the facts most babies are killed by people who messed around and obviously has no clue how to use birth control and a condom and won't keep their legs closed . Abortions Kill and from all the videos I watched its a very , very slow and painful death . A heart beat on a baby can be detected as early as 6 weeks of pregnancy and I know that to be fact because I had one done at that time . Two weeks later you can see 10 fingers and 10 toes so only a retard would say that this is a blob of tissue . Its a life no matter what you want to call it just to make yourself feel better but it is in fact a baby. Besides out of the low percentage of people who get abortions from rape should have gave that child a right to live and gave it to a family who would give everything they owned to have a child . There should never be a reason to kill no matter what . Its not the childs fault .
excuse

West Plains, MO

#19 Jan 25, 2012
GASoline and underdunk must be the little boys of this town doing each other . Why don't you two grow some balls and then maybe you might be big enough for a topic like this . Leave this matter for the adults . You both have no clue of what you speak of. Try watching videos with live babies being ripped limb by limb and squirming violently to survive and then you tell me after watching enough videos if this should be excepted and if this is a baby or a fetus . fetus Noun:
An unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception..

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Sep 09

West Plains, MO

#20 Jan 25, 2012
A bit off topic but about "never having a reason to kill" - Just curious as to what you all think of the death penalty for certain criminals. Does the executioner commit murder, in your opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS is secretly being funded by the United Sta... 8 min Tomato Soup 6
adult children 1 hr It happens 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bubbles IS Dan 101,505
Somewhere between 60% to 80% of Swedes are Athe... 9 hr The Awesome Atheist 1
Monsanto connections motivate Iowans to drop su... 9 hr tim 3
Republican Presidential Hopeful Scott Walker in... 10 hr tim 4
Kittens: trying to do my part, need help 10 hr Cheryl 12
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]