Abortion Debate - Orlando, FL

Discuss the national Abortion Debate in Orlando, FL.

When should abortion be legal?

Orlando says always legal.
In all cases
 
16
Exceptions only...
 
4
Never
 
4

Vote now in Orlando:

Comments
101 - 119 of 119 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Heywood

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 5, 2012
 
So if birth control is now free, then abortion should be declred illegal except in cases of rape, since there is no longer any excuse for unwanted pregnancies
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Mar 5, 2012
 
Heywood wrote:
So if birth control is now free, then abortion should be declred illegal except in cases of rape, since there is no longer any excuse for unwanted pregnancies
No, the US Supreme Court has decided.....
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Mar 5, 2012
 
Heywood wrote:
So if birth control is now free, then abortion should be declred illegal except in cases of rape, since there is no longer any excuse for unwanted pregnancies
What utter nonsense. Unless you put birth control pills in the water supply, teenagers will always get pregnant by accident, and they are the least able to raise a child. Bottom line, abortion is no one's business except the woman and her doctor. Just mind your own business!!!!
Heywood

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Mar 5, 2012
 
If it's half my child then it should be half my decision.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Mar 5, 2012
 
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.....

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Mar 5, 2012
 
Heywood wrote:
If it's half my child then it should be half my decision.
When you're stuck carrying it for nine months and shoving it out, you can have a vote.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Mar 6, 2012
 
I know, let us write a law that after so many abortions, they just rip out the baby making parts and viola'..no more need for abortions. Would probably be better for all!
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Mar 7, 2012
 
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
I know, let us write a law that after so many abortions, they just rip out the baby making parts and viola'..no more need for abortions. Would probably be better for all!
Again, all YOU need to do is mind your own business. You seem to be incapable of that simple thing. And I believe you meant "voila". A viola is a string instrument.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Mar 7, 2012
 
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, all YOU need to do is mind your own business. You seem to be incapable of that simple thing. And I believe you meant "voila". A viola is a string instrument.
My bad, thanks for the correction on my typo!! Dyslexia strikes again...lol, even spelt it Dsylexia when I looked it up, doh!
Edna

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jul 11, 2012
 
It is my right! I choose to have sex, but not get pregnant, it is my body and my right.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jul 11, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm sure no one has the guts to watch this entire video. Yes, I believe we all have rights. You are free to do as you will, with no judgement from or by me. I am so thankful for the morning after pill and maybe it ought to be a part of the "the pill" packaging because then there is no need for the senseless and inhuman slaughter of any more 3 month old fetus.

The doctor that performed over 10k abortions, including the one recorded..couldn't watch the whole thing, left and never performed another abortion.

Carry on now..

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Seneca, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Mar 24, 2013
 
abortion is murder nomatter if its conception are mot and Gods wrath will be harsh against those doctors destroying life
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Aug 12, 2013
 
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if your imaginary friend says it, it MUST be so!! Why can't you religious nutcases mind your own business? It's the evacuation of a blob of tissue, there is no CHILD involved.
You are truly mentally ill.
You are soulless.
You are clueless.

If it is so simple, why do teen moms who were forced into abortions have such angst and sometimes try to kill or harm themselves?

You're not a nurse. You're a butcher. No doubt about it.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Aug 12, 2013
 
Think of it this way..when driving your car all alone..you are free to do as you will. Go as fast as you like..it is only you. Wanna possibly wrap the car around a telephone pole..go for it, it is only YOU in the car.

When you make the decision to stop and put a baby in the back seat..it is no longer only YOU and YOU have some responsibility for the life in the back seat.

Killing potential babies is still killing babies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Florida is a Sinkhole

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Aug 13, 2013
 
Abortion was probably illegal when Silly's fry everything and drink the grease, smoking mama and I don't mean smoking hot gave birth to her. She claims her mom is still alive but had stents due to to much grease and spaghettis. Silly came from trash but elevated herself by becoming a CNA. Great job, silly.
Six figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Aug 23, 2013
 
Well, someone directed me to this hellhole thread from another one.
Looks like tired played hooky from work just to be a pita on the board.
Sigh. Can't she dust her husband or write out checks to get her kids back in school this Fall? Isn't there something else she could be doing? Picking out those chin hairs? Doing some donkey lifts to firm up that butt? How about some kettle bell action for that muffin top? I'm just trying to help.

No one touched her until she was 30, so she knows nothing about teen pregnancy.

Next.
MADDY 4

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Aug 23, 2013
 
Six figures wrote:
Well, someone directed me to this hellhole thread from another one.
Looks like tired played hooky from work just to be a pita on the board.
Sigh. Can't she dust her husband or write out checks to get her kids back in school this Fall? Isn't there something else she could be doing? Picking out those chin hairs? Doing some donkey lifts to firm up that butt? How about some kettle bell action for that muffin top? I'm just trying to help.
No one touched her until she was 30, so she knows nothing about teen pregnancy.
Next.
Who are you kidding idiot ? You are wending away thru every thread on Topix posting comments as you go. Gawd you haven't even finished with 2012 yet - so I guess we will be seeing your name show up all the way back to the start of Topix EH !
Bed Head

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Aug 24, 2013
 
Well, someone directed me to this hellhole thread from another one.
Looks like tired played hooky from work just to be a pita on the board.
Sigh. Can't she dust her husband or write out checks to get her kids back in school this Fall? Isn't there something else she could be doing? Picking out those chin hairs? Doing some donkey lifts to firm up that butt? How about some kettle bell action for that muffin top? I'm just trying to help.

No one touched her until she was 30, so she knows nothing about teen pregnancy.

Next.
Veruca Salt

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Aug 27, 2013
 
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, if your imaginary friend says it, it MUST be so!! Why can't you religious nutcases mind your own business? It's the evacuation of a blob of tissue, there is no CHILD involved.
There's a special kind of "place" for you. Is that why you don't have grandkids or even any kids beyond your two dogs?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]