35 min ago
Azerbaijani oil prices for March 3-7
On March 3-7, the average price on AZERI LT, exported from Azerbaijan via the Ceyhan, Batumi and Supsa ports to Italian Augusta port, was $112.49 per barrel or $0.41 less compared to the previous week.
Trending on the Topix Network
Fri Mar 07, 2014
The Free Dictionary
First Rock Festival Held in the Soviet Union
Tbilisi-80 ) was a musical event held in Tbilisi , capital of the Georgian SSR , Soviet Union , from March 8 to March 16, 1980.
Argentinean Hi-Pro Soybean Meal delivered to Georgian and Azerbaijan customers
Due to increasing demand from Georgian and Azerbaijan customers on prime quality, hi protein content soybean meal, American Trading Company has arrange delivery of Argentinean Soybean Meal with coaster vessel via Batumi port in Georgia.
Sat Mar 01, 2014
Azerbaijani oil prices for Feb. 24-28
On Feb.24-28, the average price on AZERI LT, exported from Azerbaijan via the Ceyhan, Batumi and Supsa ports to Italian Augusta port, was $112.9 per barrel or $0.14 per barrel less than the previous week.
Mon Feb 24, 2014
Azerbaijani oil process for Feb.17-21
On Feb.17-21, the average price on AZERI LT, exported from Azerbaijan via the Ceyhan, Batumi and Supsa ports to Italian Augusta port, was $113.04 per barrel or $1.67 more compared to the previous week.
Sat Feb 22, 2014
ANKARA: The Trilateral Format: A Vehicle For Regional Stability?
THE TRILATERAL FORMAT: A VEHICLE FOR REGIONAL STABILITY? Today's Zaman, Turkey Feb 21 2014 ZAUR SHIRIYEV The recent meeting of the Azerbaijani, Georgian and Turkish foreign ministers in the northern Azerbaijani city of Ganja on Feb. 18-19 was their third trilateral-format meeting.
Thu Feb 20, 2014
Bank of Georgia buys 80 per cent majority of Georgian hospital group
Bank of Georgia Holdings said its healthcare and insurance subsidiary Aldagi has bought an 80 per cent stake in Avante Hospital Management Group for an undisclosed sum, and is in talks to buy the remaining 20 per cent.
Wed Feb 19, 2014
Azerbaijani, Georgian, Turkish foreign chiefs sign declaration in Ganja
By AzerNews The Foreign Ministers of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey signed a declaration on February 19 on the results of the ministers' summit in Ganja.
Sat Feb 15, 2014
Azerbaijani oil prices for Feb.10-14
On Feb.10-14, the average price on AZERI LT, exported from Azerbaijan via the Ceyhan, Batumi and Supsa ports to Italian Augusta port, was $111.37 per barrel or $2.04 more compared to the previous week.
Fri Feb 14, 2014
Festivity In Yerevan And Tbilisi
FESTIVITY IN YEREVAN AND TBILISI Georgia Today Feb 13 2014 Print version In bitter January I was told by locals in Yerevan that Georgians seldom visit there, even in balmier days.
Thu Feb 13, 2014
UPDATE 1-Azeri BP-operated oil output down, gas up in 2013
Output at BP-led oilfields in Azerbaijan fell 2.2 percent in 2013 while gas output from the Shah Deniz field rose, BP-Azerbaijan said on Thursday.
Wed Feb 12, 2014
NATO Military Committee Session has been...
NATO Military Committee Session has been officially closed. In 28+1 format NMC and the representatives of the Georgian Armed Forces discussed cooperation issues in defence and military spheres.
Meeting between the presidents of Georgia...
Meeting between the presidents of Georgia and Azerbaijan was held in Baku within the official visit of President Giorgi Margvelashvili to the Republic of Azerbaijan .
Davutoglu departs for Azerbaijan
Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu will arrive in Baku on February 19, Turkish Ambassador to Azerbaijan Ismail Alper Joshgun told Trend on Feb. 11. "The visit envisages the participation of Azerbaijani, Georgian and Turkish foreign ministers at the meeting in Ganja," he said.