Zimbabwe: Mujuru Family in Diamond Feud

Zimbabwe: Mujuru Family in Diamond Feud

There are 2 comments on the AllAfrica.com story from Mar 10, 2012, titled Zimbabwe: Mujuru Family in Diamond Feud. In it, AllAfrica.com reports that:

THE family of the late army commander General Solomon Mujuru and business associates have been locked in a fierce battle with the Dubai-based Rani Investment for the control of the hotly-contested River Ranch diamond mine in Beitbridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllAfrica.com.

Masingita

Pretoria, South Africa

#1 Mar 10, 2012
if u think politicians have the povo at heart, u getting it wrong. This is africa, its the survival of the fittest. The same trend is happening in mzansi where the likes of juju r pocketing in meanwhile the povo suffers n keep on singing the tsonga fairytel song 'kokwani xidya nkuma'
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 Mar 13, 2012
..GREED...$$$...Yes...eh...the local's are still..starving....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mozambique: Two Presidential Terms not Ideal fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kudzanai Mashumba 1
News Sadc: 'Persian gulf' of minerals (Aug '14) Aug '14 Monna-Monneng 2
News Zimbabwe: Govt to Unfreeze Nursing Posts (Jan '14) Jan '14 Nobuhle Mpande Ofori 1
News Africa comes alive (Jan '14) Jan '14 illuminati in tha... 1
News Following Dr. Livingstone at Victoria Falls (Jan '14) Jan '14 franklin 1
News Zimbabwe, a world of wonders (Nov '12) Nov '13 Caroline 2
News Making Arrangements For African Safaris (May '07) Nov '13 Kate 2
More from around the web