Tupac's ashes to be scattered in Africa

Full story: Soundgenerator.com

His family remembering the 10th anniversary of his death Tupac Shakur's mother plans to scatter her son's ashes in Soweto, South Africa, on a forthcoming trip to build relations between the Tupac Amaru Shakur ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 193 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Parker Lipford

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2006

How can his ashes be spread in Africa, when they were spread in the Pacific Ocean near L.A 10 years ago? Something isn't right.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Interesting.I heard that tupac's ashes were spread during his funeral, or was it a lie and his ashes were never scattered?
Robert

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Some of his ashes have been spread in NY and in the ocean during the service for friends and family. Also a few ashes were spread in the Peace Garden in Stone Mountain - They did not spread all his ashes at one time.
Reppin 2pac

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2006

yeah i think its a great idea, i mean it shows alot of respect towards tupac. i dont even know if hes alive or dead coz tupac was the type of guy would pull of a stunt like that, many people have. neways its all good whatever afeni wants to do, shes tupacs mum lol. she raised him so well and all off that, minor if she was on crack we all hooked on somthing. neways big up to afeni and be cool 2pac wereva u r. respect. mob1
lilmomma282

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Thats a GREAT IDEA he dont need to buried 6ft under when he can be free THATS A GREAT IDEA!!
Jamie London

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Interesting.I heard that tupac's ashes were spread during his funeral, or was it a lie and his ashes were never scattered?
No tupac is still alive he lives on in Mexico. I saw him on holiday and i know it was him. I shouted out shakur and he herd me.he is stilll alivee!!
Alex

Basildon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2006

Judged:

Hunni, i doubt he's still alive, like if Eminem died, i would still want to believe he was alive. Just let go, he's gone x
kesha

Highland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2006

How dare any of you people critize Ms. Afeni for the way she remembers Pac! I am willing to embrace any part of him she is willing to share. I wish I could afford to go to Africa!!!. I love Afeni and respect her, and if Pac is alive I hope he keeps "banging from the grave". The world does not deserve him.
THE DON

Harare, Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

MAKAVELLI REST IN PEACE
YO WE CAN TRY TO REWIND TIMES AND STUFF BUT THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PAC,SO LET THE LEGEND REST HIS SOUL IN PEACE ON THE LAND MAMA AFRICA.AFENI,WHATEVER YOU DO,WE GOT YOUR BACK FROM DAY ONE,THE DON OUTER ZIMBABWE,REST IN PEACE TUPAC AMARU MAKAVELLI SHAKUR
THE DON
shawn grandinetti

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

amaru tupac shakur is the best rapper that ever lived caputrukahs not rip alive
blank

Allendale, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

I really don't think Tupac is dead because that movie that came out about him his resurrection he was talking about the war against the U.S. and Iraq
when he died in 1996 and the war was back in 2000
Elisha Jordan

Allendale, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Well I don't think Tupac dead either because they don't even know where they'd spread his ashes and plus I that on that movie that was came out that's called Tupac's Resurrection on the movie he was talking about the war against the U.S. and Iraq and that was back in 2000 and when he died in 1996
Patriq

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Yo check this out, man we were at War with Iraq in 1990's when George Bush daddy was screwing the world up!!! Pac was down for telling him how Fizuck-up he Bush was back then, Yo I would like that cat to up on the scene now but, really I think he's gone, but his legacy goes on Tupac Shakur making the heavens jump right now !!! Peace.
kesha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2006

Big thanks to everyone who has supported Ms.Afeni through the years! Please continue your support by pushing the legacy tour scheduled to start Spring of 2007. Pac shared his life and his knowledge with us- Some may say Y after all these years have a concert? My question to u is R U STILL DOWN?
Thug Life Army Radio

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

Kesha - all respect but that legacy tour is a not going to be what everyone is expecting - if it happens at all.

True support for Mother Afeni can go to TASF to finish the arts center.

Much luv ---- 1--RB

check out http://www.TLARadio.com

and keep up at http://www.thuglifearmy.com/

REACH OUT - 1
Mandela

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

Judged:

i will be there
devlin

Worcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2006

Judged:

tupac is alive the seven day theory is so true n he is said 2 b cumin bk in 2010 so i think hes alive
Bang Bang

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2006

Judged:

Yo read the damn book!! Pac was shot with a 44 magnum and hit in the chest twice, he dead people, rejoice in the life he had, thats all thats left.
CeKo

Gosselies, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2006

Judged:

RIP pac, ppl he is dead. We just want to believe he is still alive.
kevin

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2006

Judged:

I NEED EVERYBODY TO CHECK OUT THE MOVE "WHEN THUGS CRY" THE MOVIE WAS MADE IN 2003 AND TUPAC IS BLAITINGLY STANDING IN THE BACKGROUND CHECKING THE TIME ON HIS WATCH ABOUT 33 MINUTES INTO THE MOVIE IN A KITCHEN WITH ALL OTHER THUGS HE HAS 2 STICHES ON HIS HEAD AND ITS DEFINATELY HIM CHECK IT OUT YOU CAN WATCH THE MOVIE FREE ON CINEMA NOW REPLY WHEN YALL CHECK IT OUT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Soweto, South Africa Discussions

Search the Soweto, South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
T-shirt typo turns heads at Mandela bicycle ride Jul 24 kalizzle 11
South Africa's ruling party compares Gaza op to... Jul '14 Len Freeman 1
join illuminati worldwide Jul '14 cara 2
i want to be a member of illuminati Jun '14 mafunisa daniel 1
Jo'burg's roads set for major upgrades Jun '14 xolisa 1
U.S. troops will greatly aid search for Nigeria... May '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
Singer to get R450K for wrongful rape arrest May '14 prince 1
•••
•••