edina brookes

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2006

I have read about (as it appears) the impending marriage of Pr Albert to Charlene Wittstock, and it can only be good news, as she seems like a realloy sweet person. It helps, of course, that she is lovely, and, my goodness, an Olympian. Good luck to both of them. Let us hope that Albert, who has not been too discreet in his affairs of the heart, does not end up by breaking Charlene's heart . Let us hope that his wandering days will come to an end once they walk down the aisle.
L VILLENEUVE gatineau pq

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

ok people here it is! prince alb and his sweetypie are in love and have been seeing eachother for quite sometime now right?so who are we too try and say nay or yeah about what they believe in.so back off you unbelieving, halfwits,and let love and destiny take its final way into the unknown as we all and have known too be and that has been. let them be!!! its not your marriage and its not your life and who are you all too judge someone you don t even know by personal experience ????wise up and i wish them happiness love and understanding loyalty caring justified love between the two of them.god bless and yes your royal highness prince albert good on you mate go em tiger !!!!!!! a friend from afar who believes in you and your family.L.Villenuve of gatineau,pq canada.:o)ps any spelling mistakes anywhere hehe sometime i spell the word as it sounds :o) wink wink bye and good luck prince albert of monoco good for you !!!!!!!!!!
lady evil

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

lady evil almost was happy for the good news up on screen till she heard and visually saw its outdated-the so called marriage to be. WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THE SWIMMER, AND HOPE SHE IS NOT JELOUS ABOUT ALL SONGS AND SECRET MESSAGES THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE. lady evil wants to see YOU happy she cannot feel jelous she is to evil, she is planning a hoot of a time with MR. universe perhaps on the moon. SINCE IT IS ONLY COSTS ABOUT SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS, SHE ONLY HAS 580.000.000 In THE STATES FROM LADY OF THE WATER MANUEL TO GET TO THE MOON, AND LIVE THIER TO INFINITY NOT INCLUDING THE OTHER FORTY MANUELS SHE IS DRAGGING AROUND AS A FOOL..... she excepts an expensive dinner to collect her cheque for the bet in the past due.., she no mind you bring your financee. ALL WELCOME.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prince Albert, South Africa Discussions

Search the Prince Albert, South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yorkton radiologist Dr. L. Darius Tsatsi "welco... (Nov '09) Oct '12 John 33
Prince Albert Strikes Back at Marriage Rumors (Jul '11) Jul '11 carol 1
Prince Albert: A Dowry for Bride Charlene? (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mzimasi Ngqelu 1
Palace: Prince Albert of Monaco engaged to Sout... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Branko 4
Illinois parolees in secret program disappear (Jun '10) Jun '10 Botha 4
Prince Albert fires top aides (Nov '06) Nov '09 Ramshackle 7
The piercing truth about body modification (Oct '06) Aug '08 OutsideTheBox 80
•••
•••