Since: Jan 13

Randburg, South Africa

#1 Mar 8, 2013
HIV AIDS TREATMENT.
made froma the roots of mussaule tree from Kilimanjaro island
After 11 years Dr Kennedy finally came to a breakthrough and now introduces a new herbal medicine, for the first time worldwide especially for men and women. its a herbal remedy mainly intended to sooth HIV and AIDS in a very short time. you are free to go and test your self, this treatment comes with a 100% guarantee so that you can enjoy the rest of your life again B2K PRODUCTS. Email: kennethkabaseke@rocketmail.com
Phone Dr Kennedy at :+27732208205
ana

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
My name is ana, i contacted an hiv disease and i was hopeless. when i did the test, life become miserable for me. I have try so many way and i have also exhausted all my money.but one thing keep surprising me i was told to contact this Dr okijatemple a great man spell caster. He told me i shouldn't worry as far i have contacted him, that all my problem we be solve.After i have cont acted him So he began to give some treatment and still cast some spell on me and has me to get some drugs behold my life that was hopeless became hopeful what a great spell caster.just contact him at okijatemple@yahoo.com he is very great and all your problems will be solve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johannesburg, South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAY / Bi males in south africa bbm trade.... (Sep '12) 37 min pta guy 9,506
gay or bi guys in port elizabeth (Oct '12) 42 min R-Boi 4,687
Gay BBM Pins Jhb 1 hr BLACK WET ASS 14
Israel's founding a 'crime against humanity,' s... 4 hr Free Palestine 1
Rich men,I need money pls help (Oct '13) 9 hr clarity1111 115
looking for sugar mama (Nov '12) 10 hr DWAYNE 291
Sugar mama (May '11) 10 hr DWAYNE 269
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••