I can cure Aids - healer

Sep 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pretoria News

Scientists at South Africa's Council for Scientific and Industrial Research are testing a concoction of indigenous plants used by a traditional healer who claims it can cure HIV and Aids.

Comments
1 - 20 of 162 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

Kempton Park, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Does that include beetroot I wonder?

Since: Sep 08

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

geko wrote:
Does that include beetroot I wonder?
No he supplies infants for HIV+ coons to have intercourse with.

Since: Aug 09

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

From what I understand, the shower water must be exactly 42.8C for the cure to be effective...lol

I can not help but wonder if the magic mushroom formula also requires body parts from an albino, or some other odd ingredients not typically associated with modern medicine in the western world.
so so

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

I guarantee a cure for aids. Just send me some cholocates,
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Judged:

milktert wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile language is not only offensive, it is idiotic. You are a morally repugnant human being who must be extremely insecure if you need to boost your self esteem through ignorant racism.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile language is not only offensive, it is idiotic. You are a morally repugnant human being who must be extremely insecure if you need to boost your self esteem through ignorant racism.
You speak like the blackfaces don't do that.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/...

Ignorance my ass. It is your people, Ruby, who are the ignorant ones.
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

G-Dubba-you wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I would far prefer to speak like 'the blackfaces' than someone with as little moral fibre or intelligence as you. Perhaps you truly do need to try and justify your self worth, and racism is the easiest way for you to do it. Is using skin pigmentation as your argument really the best you can do? Shame, you're not much of a winner, are you.
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

milktert wrote:
<quoted text>
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/12/...
Ignorance my ass. It is your people, Ruby, who are the ignorant ones.
You people? And which people might that be? People with more than one brain cell?

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
You people? And which people might that be? People with more than one brain cell?
Well, I was talking about kaffirs. Two brain cells would be pushing it.
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

milktert wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and another thing: Why in the world would you criticise (in an unacceptable manner) a man who may have found a cure for the disease that is killing millions of peaople? I believe the more appropriate response would be interest, hope and excitement at the mere possibility it could be true.
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

milktert wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was talking about kaffirs. Two brain cells would be pushing it.
I am actually embarrassed for you. I know that racism largely exists in poorer communities (and therefore uneducated) or amongst people with lower intellectual capacities; but even someone like you (who clearly suffers from both inflications) must surely know that they are just highlighting their own social misgivings by using such a word?

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and another thing: Why in the world would you criticise (in an unacceptable manner) a man who may have found a cure for the disease that is killing millions of peaople? I believe the more appropriate response would be interest, hope and excitement at the mere possibility it could be true.
It's not a cure you dimwit. Read the article. Have you lost one of the two brain cells we were talking about?

As far as being excited about someone finding a cure, I'm most certainly not. Far and away the biggest % of infections occurs amongst blacks. I say let them die like flies. It's a concept put forward by Darwin known as natural selection. Get the weak out of the gene pool.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
I am actually embarrassed for you. I know that racism largely exists in poorer communities (and therefore uneducated) or amongst people with lower intellectual capacities; but even someone like you (who clearly suffers from both inflications) must surely know that they are just highlighting their own social misgivings by using such a word?
Firstly, if I was poor, would I have access to the internet and secondly, if I was of "lower intellectual capacity" how did I get an Honours degree in Computer Science and my superior command of the English language? Try again nignog.
Lord Whiteman

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

G-Dubba-you wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackfaces,the greatest slur ever invented.
Its as racist as saying I hate blondes,but its way more offensive.
Lord Whiteman

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that "racism" exists in all communities,its how its displayed that differs.Ever heard of Dr Watson,Dr Stockey,Darwin all accused of "racism.
Rebecca

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

milktert wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, if I was poor, would I have access to the internet and secondly, if I was of "lower intellectual capacity" how did I get an Honours degree in Computer Science and my superior command of the English language? Try again nignog.
I'm afraid your rubbish argument doesn't deserve a response. Suffice to say that I suggest you get some counselling to help you deal with your pigmentation-derived anger. Perhaps you might want to further your education a little to broaden your horizons, too. That is what I would do if I had your problems, anyway. I hope that helps - you're clearly in a rather desperate state. Good luck with the road to recovery.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what to say except you can dress a blackface up, you can educate a blackface in the finest schools but in the end you will simply have an ignorant kaffir.

I wonder if this magician can turn rocks into diesel fuel as well...

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid your rubbish argument doesn't deserve a response. Suffice to say that I suggest you get some counselling to help you deal with your pigmentation-derived anger. Perhaps you might want to further your education a little to broaden your horizons, too. That is what I would do if I had your problems, anyway. I hope that helps - you're clearly in a rather desperate state. Good luck with the road to recovery.
"I'm afraid your rubbish argument doesn't deserve a response."

lol, a polished turd.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

Lord Whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackfaces,the greatest slur ever invented.
Its as racist as saying I hate blondes,but its way more offensive.
This has been noted!

It is amusing that they want so desperately to be offended that they actually consider this term offensive. At this rate eventually they will want to be called white..

Funny that whitefaces never seem to have a problem. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Durban, South Africa Discussions

Search the Durban, South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar baby needs a Sugar daddy..mcwaaah (Oct '13) 17 hr sexy blk chick 30
Ngifuna ipipi bo (Jan '14) Mon Sizwe 63
sex forum (May '08) Jul 21 party freak 56
looking for WOMAN for nsa fun Jul 18 wayne 2
looking 4 a hiv positive lady in durban Jul 17 Anonymous 1
are you a sugar mommy call or whats App +277479... Jul 17 david 1
NSA sex buddies? Jul 17 vern 13
•••
•••