Even the Warmists Don't Believe In Global Warming

Dec 30, 2011 Full story: www.forbes.com

You can’t necessarily tell what people are truly committed to from what they say. However, you can always tell what they are truly committed to by how they negotiate. If someone really wants to do something, they will react to a suggestion by engaging it. They will “work with” the suggestion, trying to see how it can help them do what they say they want to do. If someone says that they want to do something but they really have some other agenda, they will respond to a suggestion with an instant, “Yes, but…”

The climate change crowd has been frantically “yes, butting” geoengineering, which involves using technology to control the climate directly. Their efforts in this regard would be hilarious if the stakes in terms of money and freedom were not so high. It is obvious that even if “climate change” is happening, and even if it is a bad thing, it is not going to be reversed by reducing CO2 emissions.

Full Story
albedodown

Everett, WA

#1 Dec 30, 2011
Forbes can do better than rehash their AGW denial arguments........ no, Forbes can't do better than rehash their AGW denial arguments.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2011
albedodown wrote:
Forbes can do better than rehash their AGW denial arguments........ no, Forbes can't do better than rehash their AGW denial arguments.
True. The funny thing is that the title is probably upsetting a denier re "believe."

I found it a miserable fiction and pathetic; and give it 5 red herrings out of five. They are rotten herrings too.
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 31, 2011
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>True. The funny thing is that the title is probably upsetting a denier re "believe."
I found it a miserable fiction and pathetic; and give it 5 red herrings out of five. They are rotten herrings too.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2011
A neutron goes into a bar and orders a drink. "How much?", he asks the bartender, who replies: "For you, no charge."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durban, South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NSA sex buddies? (Feb '14) 14 hr snake 19
sex forum (May '08) 14 hr wayne 60
osisi abafuna ipipi Tue willie-will 1
Pills for abortion 0789622229 in Newcastle, Erm... Mon mbabazi 1
Safe abortion clinic 0789622229 in Newcastle, E... Mon mbabazi 1
looking 4 a hiv positive lady in durban Mon HonestyWoman 2
win games like elections, football, casion, ho... Mon Dr mukisa 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••