French surveillance frigate calls into Nuku'alofa

Full story: Matangi Tonga 27
THE Vendemiaire , a surveillance frigate of the French Navy stopped over in Nuku'alofa on Friday, while on a regular maritime surveillance of the South Pacific waters. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2008
La salutation au Commandant Benon et à l'équipage du Vendemiaire. L'article déclare que c'est une frégate de surveillance. Pourtant, je voudrais comprendre que bien que ce soit une action diplomatique, pourquoi est là un besoin "de renforcer la présence de territoires français comme une nation dans le Pacifique ?"

There is no doubt or question regarding those islands under French protection as "a nation in the pacific." Perhaps what is more appropriately represented here is France reinforcing ITS interests and stronghold on these island territories and its presence as a nation in the Pacific??
what the

South Melbourne, Australia

#2 Nov 10, 2008
what sits on a lilly pad and moans???
kai hoo kui

Australia

#3 Nov 10, 2008
I does got one complain to the Commandant that can youse come there when Im not there.
(1)Youse took all the girl from Billfish to Oholei beach for your doo there left the man behind.You could atleast take some of the ladyboys and left some girl behind.

(2)That not all but how on earth my Ozzy dollar compete with your Ero dollar when youse get nearly 3 dollar and my ossy dollar drop to $1.40 from $1.75 how rude youse push in on the Billfish girls and I hope you start having problem when you go to wee.ha aha ha

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2008
what the wrote:
what sits on a lilly pad and moans???
A frog named "what the" .."Que le..who doesnt have a clue why he is moaning...LOL!!!!hahahahahahah aha! auoiii mei mate he kataaaaaaa! fkoli aupito!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 10, 2008
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
A frog named "what the" .."Que le..who doesnt have a clue why he is moaning...LOL!!!!hahahahahahah aha! auoiii mei mate he kataaaaaaa! fkoli aupito!
no a frog named what the having stomach cramps bwahahahahah!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2008
Go ahead What The and keep on deliberately posting nonesense here and there on any of my posts. If it makes you so very happy be my guest.
Knock yourself out senseless...the sky is no longer the limit...so go for the gusto! You are so hatin and spiteful...its pathetic. But sorry, I am not leaving the forum.
Maa Lahi

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Nov 10, 2008
Masina wrote:
Go ahead What The and keep on deliberately posting nonesense here and there on any of my posts. If it makes you so very happy be my guest.
Knock yourself out senseless...the sky is no longer the limit...so go for the gusto! You are so hatin and spiteful...its pathetic. But sorry, I am not leaving the forum.
Kiora Masina,You're right stick to your point,and why should you leave the forum?,you did'nt do any harm,you just talk what's on your mind and soul and I know yo're strong.This is a free forum we can say what ever we like and it's up to people to post against you or support your say.I definitely agree with all your comments in different topics,so GO GIRL get all the good ideas out of your mind we might do with a few good ideas over in NZ.

GOD BLESS
Ma'a Lahi...
what the

#8 Nov 11, 2008
Masina wrote:
I demand that you must not leave the forum. This you must obey.

I never tell anyone to leave the forum but if you dont like any topics please dont report it, find some other posts.

Its not a bout you please get over it.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 11, 2008
Maa Lahi wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiora Masina,You're right stick to your point,and why should you leave the forum?,you did'nt do any harm,you just talk what's on your mind and soul and I know yo're strong.This is a free forum we can say what ever we like and it's up to people to post against you or support your say.I definitely agree with all your comments in different topics,so GO GIRL get all the good ideas out of your mind we might do with a few good ideas over in NZ.
GOD BLESS
Ma'a Lahi...
Thank you Ma'a Lahi for your positive light and your genuine concern. Its positively alright. If I leave the forum, it will be my decision to do so,on my terms and when the time comes as I see fit. It is no biggie. I enjoy sharing ideas and the like and if it comes to that, all I can say is that I am thankful that I had the opportunity to share ideas with like minded people and those that are not of like mind. Life is one long journey of learning...hopefully and that is what we engage to do as we descend upon any forum. As we learn from others, we also learn about ourselves in the process.
Other than that, no worries, I will let you know when and if it gets to that time and point.

Fa'afetai and Ofa atu
Masina
kai hoo kui

Australia

#10 Nov 11, 2008
some people called us queenslander cant spell beer as we drink xxxx beer nice day with a dated

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2008
kai hoo kui wrote:
some people called us queenslander cant spell beer as we drink xxxx beer nice day with a dated
nice to know KhK, and what lager would that be?sounds like it would go well with the kale sipi.
what the

#12 Nov 12, 2008
Maa Lahi wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD BLESS
Ma'a Lahi...
'ai 'ai lelei pe!

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2008
what the wrote:
<quoted text>
'ai 'ai lelei pe!
Watever...talk to the hand.
what the

Sydney, Australia

#14 Nov 13, 2008
give me your hand, I need to do something.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2008
what the wrote:
give me your hand, I need to do something.
ohhh and what would that be???
sorry love...you need to do it yourself..only your hand knows you better than mine. wink wink!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2008
by the way...i just had a manicure, and wouldnt want to hurt your sensitivities with my beautiful nails lol.
buh bye!
what the

Sydney, Australia

#17 Nov 13, 2008
paranoia!

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2008
what the wrote:
paranoia!
ouaaaaaaa e 'ita ee...okuke fie hua...hua leva ia..kae hua fklelei pe.
its past your bedtime hahaha. sweet dreams!! lol
what the

Sydney, Australia

#19 Nov 13, 2008
I thought hua is what the buaka's do??

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2008
kai hoo kui wrote:
and what kind of brand of beer may that be KhK??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallis and Futuna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mata utu Music Forum (Dec '12) May '14 Musikologist 7
Lui Family from Uvea Apr '14 haapaiveu 2
bring back your lost lover in 48hrs +27734413030 (Jul '13) Jul '13 prof kyazze 1
Get your original fake documents , money and sc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leslygabana 1
Lukla Everest Base Camp Trek (Aug '11) May '13 himmentor 2
Tiny airline makes big pay-as-you-weigh waves (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ed Teach 4
Football (Soccer) News (Apr '09) Nov '12 Musikologist 7
•••

Wallis and Futuna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••