|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Hoang Ai Quoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seemed to know many qoutes from Martin Luther King Jr, I supposed you know this:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". Not saying that the whole communist system is a representative of scumbags and injustice of all human society!
P.S: by the way, you (yes you, MNV) are a scumbag. I'm sure of that fact!
May di an cuc di. Go to sleep with your mother ?
May bu Lon USA nhieu qua roi. Ve nha bu Lon Me may di.

Chambly, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

davis wrote:
<quoted text>
May di an cuc di. Go to sleep with your mother ?
May bu Lon USA nhieu qua roi. Ve nha bu Lon Me may di.
What you wrote is filthy, why?
jomo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Reply wrote:
<quoted text>
What you wrote is filthy, why?
Ask 0ChoDe 0LaHCM, aka dumaHCM and aka Nguyen Cao Ki.
NDM

Sissach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Suong nhe dong chi Vo THI HIEN tha ho ma xem.
Dong chi Tong bi thu
roayvn81

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

may thang o nuoc ngoai la mot lu khon kiep an khong ngoi roi lua bip thien ha de kiem song tui bay chang lam duoc tich su gi het chi biet boi moc nguoi khac thoi sao k o ben do ma boi moc tui My no danh cho sac mau ra bay gio o do ma noi xao

Since: May 07

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

roayvn81 wrote:
may thang o nuoc ngoai la mot lu khon kiep an khong ngoi roi lua bip thien ha de kiem song tui bay chang lam duoc tich su gi het chi biet boi moc nguoi khac thoi sao k o ben do ma boi moc tui My no danh cho sac mau ra bay gio o do ma noi xao
Sao. lon` la chi? co' thang Ho` va bon. Viet Cong. nhu* ba ma' khon' nan. cua? may thoi. VKieu da so' la ky su, bac si, luat su* moi' ranh? vao day vach toi. ac' thang Ho`
Ban' nuoc' co' thang To Huu, Truong Chinh, Pham van Dong, Ho Cho Minh ....
http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm/anmviewe...

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Communism is an ideology that claims every man on the planet owns every item of value on the planet in joint ownership, including one another. That is to say: All matter and the lives of others are owned equally by everyone.

Now there a several flavours of communism, but they tend to amount to the same thing. All advocate the eradication of the 'social classes', they aim to make every man equal, regardless of his talent and ability.

The reason communism is a fallacy is simple: People cannot jointly own one another. The concept is fallacious. How can one man be a slave to another, when the other is a slave to the first?

The second reason communism is a fallacy is the statement 'communism destroys the social classes and makes everyone equal'. This is fallacious because public assets must be controlled, and therefore owned, by a small group of people. Mass ownership could never work, because there would be too many divergent opinions as to what the asset should be used for (6.5 billion divergent opinions to be exact.) So, in order to have public assets, you must now elect a group to manage those public assets. And that group needs to be paid to do their job. And once that group is elected in their cushy jobs they won't want to leave. Low and behold you have just created a new ruling elite. The exact thing you were trying to destroy in the first instance.

So, we have explored why communism, as an ideology, is a fallacy. But now let us examine why it fails when put into practice.

In a free society man is free to own his assets, work has hard as he pleases, employ whoever he pleases at whatever price they will accept. A man is free to buy property and build industrial facilities thereon. He is free to grow his business. All of these activities create wealth. The innovative nature of the entrepreneur is that he sees what could be, not what is. A worthless piece of land, some iron ore, the unemployed. He adds his energy and capital and turns these worthless things into a factory, or an institution, something of great value. And furthermore, the thing he has built continues to produce value in its day to day operations.

This is where wealth comes from. It comes from the innovative middle class. The capitalist and his fresh ideas, his understanding of markets and economics, and his freedom to pursue his own goals.

Now, communism, on the other hand rejects the man's right to own land, build a factory, it rejects his right to employ people and pursue his own goals, and thus rejects his right, and ability, to produce wealth.

Communism instead holds that everything must be centrally planned by the government (or what is essentially the government). This group does not create wealth. They have no economic interest in industrial projects. Their job is to sit in a room and put marks on paper. If the project fails they do not go broke, and if they are blamed they can shift the blame elsewhere. So, rather than creating wealth, the government destroys wealth by stealing it from those who create it and wasting it on projects which make a loss, not a profit. A negative sum game.

So what have you here? You have enslaved man and forced him to remain docile, rather than going out and creating wealth as his instinct demands of him. AND you have a huge wealth consuming entity called the government, or central planning committee. It gets its wealth through taxation, stealing it from the people. The people have no wealth because they have been forced to stop creating wealth by their enslavement.

What you get is immense poverty, to the point of cannibalism (which did occur in Soviet Russia). And that is why communism fails.
CONG AN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Lot quan ao may thang muc su la dung roi, phai tieu diet het may thang giang dao tam bay ! thu do Muc su dam dang, tao la cong an day
Le Thi Cong Nhan

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

I wish to take this opportunity to reveal the identity of the ananymous poster mentioned in my letter below. Everyone here please join me in giving PBC, aka Saigon Town, aka The Chimpazee and aka The Baboon, a big round of applause. Thank you.

Dear Vieu Kieu,

Some poster in this forum openly expressed his/her desire to be "grateful for the privileges enjoyed by all citizens in the US", to give "thanks to the government and people of the US for letting his/her wretched ass in this country", and not to shame "all Viet Kieu in America which gave us a new life full of freedom that is equal to any other American citizens in this country".

I hereby ask all Viet Kieu in the forum to take a few moments of your time to talk to your family, your relatives, your friends, your neighbors and your Viet Kieu communities to have an honest life and stop cheating and stealing from America, or whatever host country that you live in.

Most citizens of the host countries have to work hard and pay their shares of taxes. Some of this tax money has been used to help you get a new start in form of social assistance. If you keep receiving the assistance in a dishonest way then you actually not only commit crime but also seriously violate human rights of other honest citizens.

Additionally, there are other bad Viet Kieu who conduct illegal or shady businesses. Many cheat taxes. Some cheat and steal from their own Viet Kieu people. These and those bad deeds described above are very bad kinds of corruption. They also undermine the very basic principle of freedom and democracy which is generally based on trust, respect and self-governance. Above all, these types of devious behavior really tarnish the image of all Vietnamese both at home and abroad.

You all know that a dog never bites the hand that feeds it. So, please do not abuse the system that accepts and gives you a second chance at life. Therefore, all of these shameful things have to stop and you are the one who can help make it happen.

I have heard that some of you used my name to support your call for human rights, freedom and democracy. If you really believe in all of that then you should devote your time and effort in fighting corruptions in your own community. By doing that, you will help keep my name clean and also improve your own image to be that of a good Vietnamese. More importantly, this will ensure a good future for the next Viet Kieu generations. Another far reaching affect of this is to help set good examples for your country folks in Vietnam as well.

Once more, I urge you to get started on this honorable mission as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Le Thi Cong Nhan
HCM Dam Duc

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Dear readers,
Breaking News!
One extinct monkey found hiding inside Long Beach, CA . The reporter said this monkey was born in same way as it's leader HoChiMinh in animal XHCNVN.
Sep. 17, 2008
Discovery VCs Apes Chanel
http://uk.youtube.com/watch...
nhimmy

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

hay
nhimmy

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

hay th
Giohu

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

may thang dien

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

chung may chui ai the may thang khung.
i wear flipflops

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

doc bac ki!

dung nghe nhung zdi VC bac ki noi!
ke me nhung chuyen VC bac ki may lam!
zdi viet kieu chung tao la AMERICANS roi...
viet kieu chung tao an bam sung suong o MY, USA!

whaaaa hahahahahahaha
whooooo hooo hooo

SAU 33 NAM TUI TAO LA AMERICANS!

VA TUI TAO KHONG CO "CARE" CHUYEN CUA CHUNG VC BAC KI MAY O VIETNAM!

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

may thang dien wrote:
chung may chui ai the may thang khung.
chuoi? con cho' Ho` va lu? khi? VCs chu' con` con suc' vat. nao`?
tito wrote:
moi cac ban vao day xem toan canh Ha noi ngap lut.
rat nhieu hinh and, please xem ca cai post.
http://www.x-cafevn.org/forum/showthread.php...
your father

Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Cc con c&#7915;u lm g m hung h&#259;ng nh&#432; ch d&#7841;i v&#7853;y? Trong &#273;&#7847;u t&#7909;i by ton shit ch nn ch&#7859;ng bi&#7871;t g ch&#7881; s&#7911;a &#259;ng &#7859;ng thi. Hn th&#7853;t cho b&#7885;n quay l&#7841;i ch&#7917;i r&#7911;a trong n&#432;&#7899;c.
Nh&#7893; vi bi n&#432;&#7899;c mi&#7871;ng vo m&#7863;t ba m&#7865; t&#7909;i by v khng bi&#7871;t cch &#273;&#7875; &#273;&#7867; ra l&#361; qui thai tui by!
-Ng&#432;&#7901;i trong n&#432;&#7899;c- Your father
tito

Santa Paula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

your father wrote:
Cc con c&#7915;u lm g m hung h&#259;ng nh&#432; ch d&#7841;i v&#7853;y? Trong &#273;&#7847;u t&#7909;i by ton shit ch nn ch&#7859;ng bi&#7871;t g ch&#7881; s&#7911;a &#259;ng &#7859;ng thi. Hn th&#7853;t cho b&#7885;n quay l&#7841;i ch&#7917;i r&#7911;a trong n&#432;&#7899;c.
Nh&#7893; vi bi n&#432;&#7899;c mi&#7871;ng vo m&#7863;t ba m&#7865; t&#7909;i by v khng bi&#7871;t cch &#273;&#7875; &#273;&#7867; ra l&#361; qui thai tui by!
deo' hieu? muon^' noi' gi`.
HCM rui bu C ngua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

your father wrote:
thang nay tap viet voi thang hoi chui chien but long ku ra lam do ngoay lo tai va viet chu 3 ta`u
no la dan tao chink chong chinkoisnee
CSVN la bon phan boi

East Earl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Bac Ho cung voi Lienxo, TQ da hy sinh hang trieu dan VN de bien nuoc VN thanh CS chuyen chinh. Gio day con chau Bac Ho vi dai theo tu ban My, lap ra thi truong chung khoan o Vietnam, goi nguoi qua MY hoc. Bon CSVN la bon phan dong, chong lai Bac Ho, Mao chu tich, Lenin, Stalin. Bon CSVN dang chet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ex nguy pays china 2 whoop CSVN in china sea 2 hr stairs way to heaven 11
Vietnam officials scrap shrine construction at ... 4 hr bach dang 2
Vietnam asks US to lift arms ban 4 hr stairs way to heaven 26
China's oil rig withdrawal from Vietnam waters:... 4 hr bach dang 2
Vietnamese pop champagne as Chinese oil rig leaves 5 hr bach dang 36
Vietnam presents Thai Air Force with MiG-21bis ... 5 hr bach dang 15
Can Tho: 'Mekong delta will be partly submerged' 5 hr stairs way to heaven 3
•••
•••